Romantic Date

My Three Prince Charmings

Ella was enjoying her jog. She was definitely excited about their date later. She was smiling the whole time. It's like no one can make her smile fade away. She is listening to the music at the same time. Her phone rang and she press the pause button on her Ipod and got her phone and answered the call.



"Hello, Ella speaking." Ella said and sat on the bench.


"Hey El, it's me... Jerry."


Ella was happy that he called.


"So, what's up?" Ella asked with a big smile on her face.


"Nothing really... I just feel like calling you that's all, so are you ready later this afternoon for our date?" Jerry asked nervously.


"Ofcourse." Ella said shyly.


After chatting for 15 minutes on the phone, they decided to hang up. Ella went back to her house to take a bath and rest.


Time pass by so quickly and it's time for her to prepare for their date. Ella opened her closet deciding what to wear. She can't seem to make up her mind, so she called Angela.


She opened her door and went to Angela's room. She knock on the door and Angela opened it.


"So what's up?" Angela asked.


"Angela, I need you to help me find an outfit for our date. Seriously, I don't have enough time." Ella said panicking.


Ella drag Angela to her room. Then Angela browse Ella's clothes and helped her to find an outfit to wear. Ella just patiently wait and sat on her bed.


"What about this one?" Angela asked Ella and showed a semi formal dress to her.


"Perfect! Thanks Angela!" Ella said as she stood up and gave her a hug.


Angela hugs her back and gave her the dress. The dress looks like this [http://www.promgirl.com/shop/dresses/viewitem-KT427928] and said, "Enjoy your date with Jerry!" Angela said and smiled then she went back to her room leaving Ella to prepare for her date.


Ella wore the dress Angela picked for her and after doing so, she placed a light make-up on her face and comb her hair. Right on time, Jerry came. He press the doorbell and Ella quickly went to the front door to open it...when Jerry saw how beautiful Ella was, he was mesmerize by her beauty and became speechless.


"Wei, Jerry!" Ella said while waving her hand to Jerry.


"Oh sorry...You just look so...beautiful Ella." Jerry said and smiled at Ella sweetly and made her blush.


"Let's go?" Jerry asked.


"Ok..." Ella smiled and Jerry held her hand.


Jerry was about to open the car's door after he lead Ella to her place when Ella's Dad called him.


"Wait... Before you go..." Mr. Chen said and went near Jerry.


"Yes, uncle?" Jerry asked.


He whispered on Jerry's ear, "Take care of my daughter ok? and bring her back before midnight." and smiled.


Jerry just nodded and smiled as a reply.


"Enjoy!" Mr. Chen said and Jerry went inside his car and drove off.


When he saw they were already gone, he said, "I really hope Ella will find her happiness soon." and went inside the house.


First, Jerry brought her to the mall to watch a movie. They decided to watch " and the City 2". Throughout the movie, Ella wasn't able to concentrate on the movie since she was so nervous and she doesn't know why. Jerry made his move and pretended to stretch his arms but his purpose is to put his arms to her shoulder. Ella knows this tactic already but she just let him be. She enjoys it anyways. She tried to focus on the movie but she can't help but blush.


After the 2 hours the moview as finished. Ella didn't even know if she even understand the movie they watched, but she's happy that she's with Jerry, so she didn't mind that much.


Jerry held her hand once again and said, "I'll bring you somewhere." and smiled.


"Ok then." Ella said and smiled as well.


Jerry and Ella went to the car. After 15 minutes of driving they arrived on their destination.


"Turn around." Jerry said.


"Eh, why?" Ella asked curiously.


"Aiya, just turn around." Jerry said.


Ella followed him and turned around. Jerry placed a handkerchief on Ella and made her not to see anything.Jerry went out of his car and went to Ella to guide her. As Ella reached the ground, Jerry lead her somewhere.


"Wei, Jerry Yan Cheng Xu! Where are you taking me?" Ella asked and giggled.


"Just wait and see." Jerry said as he continue to guide her.


"Just wait here ok. Don't remove the handkerchief unless I told you so." Jerry said and went somewhere.


After few seconds, Jerry told Ella to remove the handkerchief already and so she did. She slowly opened her eyes and was shock.


"Wow... So pretty!" Ella said dreamily.


[A/N: It look like this: http://www.myweddinggiftsregistry.com/images/dinner-for-2-3.jpg ; actually I can't find any picture that is better than this so you can imagine a better picture than this =D ]


Jerry smiled and led her to her chair and they bagan to eat... while they are eating, few people are playing music for them which made the dinner more romantic... they also talked about a lot of things that they can think of. Their romantic dinner was filed with laughter... and maybe love?


After eating dinner, Jerry ask Ella to dance and Ella gladly accepted. While they are dancing, slowly rain drops are starting to fall. Jerry suggested to the people who are playing music to stop and stay somewhere else so that they won't be wet. He also told that to Ella but Ella refused and Jerry asked why.


"Actually...this is kind of my dream date. You know like every girl's dream... while you are having dinner or dancing, slowly it started to rain. It's romantic." Ella said and bit her lips.


Jerry smiled on what she said. "My princess, would you like to continue dancing with me?" Jerry said and bow.


Ella smiled and said, "I would love to."


And they continue to dance on the rain. They were enjoying dancing while raining.


"It's kinda fun huh." Ella said.


"With you, definitely." Jerry said and smiled.


Ella blush on what he said. Jerry slowly move his head towards Ella... Ella knows what he's doing... she hesitated at first but closed her eyes when Jerry's lips was about to touch her lips. Ella didn't refuse to Jerry's kiss. After a while, Jerry stopped and ask her, "Does this mean, you're agreeing to be my girl?" And look at Ella in the eyes.


Ella smiled and nodded her head. She gave a peck on Jerry's lips and smiled. Jerry hugged Ella and she hugs him back.


Jerry was so happy she accepted him... Jerry drove Ella back home afterwards.


"Bye, thanks for today." Ella said and she was about to go inside her house when Jerry called her. Ella went back to Jerry and ask, "What?"


Jerry point his lips signaling he wanted her to kiss him. Ella just playfully punch Jerry on the arms and bid good bye again... when Ella was already inside the house, Jerry can't help but smile... but his smile slowly faded away when he thought, "What if Ella didn't forget about Chun? Will she still agree to be my girlfriend? Aiya! What I'm I thinking..." and gave a sigh.


---To Be Continued---


First, I would like to thank Jiroholic @ AFF for making this beautiful poster and background! [@ winglin]


[http://feilunhaifanfics.blogspot.com/]


Chun will be gone here for a while I guess... I'm not sure when he's going back here on my story... hehe... So just stay tuned guys ok? Besides, Wilber has not yet appeared... So I guess many things will still happen in here...


Wo Ai Ni Men!


-precious_star32 ♥