Not Like the Movies

My Three Prince Charmings

I’m your average dreamer, I’m a true escapist
Always expecting a happy ending
Maybe I’ve been watching too many movies

Maybe I should grow up and start pretending
When I saw your face thou, everything was slow mo
And I started wondering why..?…

Why can’t it be?
Just a pathway full of roses
Leading to a sunset view
With the one you’ve always dreamt of greats

Why can’t it be?
It was like a movie scene, the way I felt for you
Only you didn’t fall, now it’s not like the movies at all
(…not like the movies at all..)

Should I kept my heart charged
Should have been more patient
Should I kept deny on my addiction

What was I expecting
Did I have a vision of a scene
That only lived in fiction

Now I know that you are not gonna be my co-star?
And it starts to wonder why..
---
"Oh yeah! We are going to school the next day right?"Gui Gui ask changing the topic.

"Oh right! I completely gorgot about that!"Ella said.

"Sigh...Ofcourse you would forgot El, your mind is totally occupied by Chun" They thought.

"Let's buy the things we need for school tomorrow then."Ariel said and smiled.

"Ok."They all agreed.
---
The next day...

"Mom, I'm going!"Ella shouted while coming down on the stairs.

"Honey, eat your breakfast first!" Her mom shouted back at her daughter.

"Sorry mom, but I have to go... Ariel and the rest are waiting already!"Ella said and went to the kitchen to drink water and went off.

"Ok then, Be careful!"Her mom said.

Ella quickly went inside the car.

"Andrew, Let's go to the mall fast. Thank you!"Ella said while breathing fastly.

"Ok Miss Chen."Andrew answered.

"I told you not to call me Miss Chen anymore. Just simply Ella ok?"Ella said.

"Ok then, Ella"Andrew said and smiled.

After 15 minutes, they have arrived to their destination.

"Thanks Andrew!"Ella said and quickly went out of the car.

Ella ran inside the mall, searching for them. Few minuts later, she found them on a Cafe.Ella entered the Cafe and said...

"Sorry I'm late guys."Ella said apologetically.

"It's ok. We already expected it anyways."Cyndi said and laugh afterwards.

"So let's go?"Ella said.

"Ok then."They said and stood up.

They went to the National Book Store and bought the things they needed tomorrow for school. Afterwards, the three of them strolled happily on the mall and shopped!

Inside a boutique...

"Ella! This looks good on you."Ariel said giving a cute white dress to Ella.

"You think so?"Ella said.

"Ofcourse!"Ariel said surely.

"Ok then. I'll try it on."Ella said smiling.

"Excuse me miss, where's the fitting room?"Ella ask.

"Oh, there."She said while pointing to the direction of the fitting room.

Ella turned around excitedly to fit the dress Ariel gave her when she saw Chun and Angela together. The worst part is, Angela is wearing the dress she was about to fit. Ella's smile slowly fade away. Gui Gui and the rest notice her expression and followed the direction she was looking.

Ella slowly place back the dress she is holding and was about to go out of the store when Angela approached her.

"Ella!"Angela said smiling and running towards her.

"Oh, Hi Angela! I didn't know you're here also."Ella said lying and fakely smiled.

Chun went towards them also and wrap his hands around Angela's waist.

Ariel,Cyndi and Gui Gui know that the situation will get worse if they stay in the boutique longer. So they interrupted their conversation.

"Ella! We have to go, your mom just called saying she can't reach your phone and she have to talk to you."Gui Gui said lying.

"Ok then."Ella said knowing they are just making an excuse.

"Sorry guys, we have to go...Bye!"Ella said and wave at them giving a small smile.

"Bye Ella! Nice to see you here!"Angela said smiling and wave.

When Ella and the rest was gone already, Chun curiously ask why Angela know Ella.

"Oh, she's my couzin!"Angela said smiling and look at Chun.

"Ahhh..."Chun said."I can't believe I got a girl who is related to Ella! Argh!"Chun thought.

On the other side...

"I can't believe Angela is dating Chun!"Ella said with frustration.

"And the fact that you are couzins."Cyndi said on a matter-of-fact tone.

"Yeah, I know!"Ella said.

"Gui Gui, what kind of excuse is that?"Ariel said and laugh afterwards.

"Well, I was panicking and don't know what to say so I just made it up and thank me I made an excuse or else you don't know what might happen!"Gui Gui said.

"We know..."They said.

They went on their seperate ways and went home.

Ella got her phone and called Andrew to fetch her already. Few minutes later, Andrew came. Ella went inside the car and gave a big sigh. Andrew notice her sad face and ask what's the matter.

"Why are you sad Ella? Did something happen?"Andrew ask worriedly.

"Oh... It's because...sigh... I saw my couzin Angela and Chun together on the mall."Ella said and gave a big sigh again afterwards.

"Oh...Angela. Hmmm..."Andrew thinks of what was he about to say to Ella about Angela...

"Ah! Angela will be staying at home for a few days."Andrew said and look at the mirror to see Ella's reaction.

"What?! Argh! I can't believe my worse day has not yet ended!"Ella said in frustration and close her eyes to rest.

After 15 minutes, they arrived. Ella opened the door and saw Angela having dinner with her parents.

"Oh Ella, your here!"Her mom said.

"Hi Ella! I forgot to tell you a while ago that I'll be staying at your house."Angela said and smiled.

Ella just showed a little smile and look around the table when she spotted a guy sitting beside Angela. She walk towards the dining table and sat in front of the guy she saw. She was shock to see Chun.

Angela notice her confuse expression when she saw Chun so she explained why he's here.

"Oh, Chun sent me home and auntie and uncle wanted to chat with him so they ask if he can eat dinner with us."Angela said and continue eating.

"Oh..."Ella said lifelessly."Sorry, I just ate dinner with Ariel and the rest so I'll be going up into my room. Enjoy your dinner."Ella lied and stood up on her chair and went up into her room.

While Ella is walking through the stairs to go into her room, Chun can't help but follow her steps.WHile he notice she was gone, he continue eating his dinner.

In Ella's room...

Ella opened her door and went inside. She closed the door slowly and sat on the floor resting her body on the door and cried.

She just can't take it. Chun just doesn't even care for her at all. She always ask herself why did she fall for a jerk like him. There are many guy there that is kind and not a jerk like him.She doesn't know the answer. If only she can just tell to her heart to stop loving Chun, she already have done that a long time ago... but too bad she can't.

"I guess your just not my prince charming..."Ella said sadly.

Ella stood up and went into her bed and close her eyes...
---TO BE CONTINUED---
Is it ok? hehe... Uhmm... If ever, I will try to add a song lyrics on a chapter... On this chapter, the title of the song is "Not Like The Movies". The title of the song will be on the sub-chapter. IF I will base it on a song. So yeah... I know it's short again... I'll try to make it longer next time...

So, please comment! :)