the beginning pt 2

SNSD + 1 = still snsd??

wee!! 2nd chapter!! hope u like it!!

 

on the plane

Out of thousands of applicants from Singapore, Hana was one of the 3 people chosen. She couldn't believe her luck.

Hana's POV

OMG!!!! I can't believe this is happening to me. ARRGGHH!!! I'M ON MY WAY TO KOREA!! My dream is coming true...

~end of POV~

Once Hana landed in Korea, she was brought to an apartment when she will live with 4 other trainees from other countries. She still couldn't believe this was happening to her. 

the next morning

It was only 6 30 in the morning when Hana heard somebody shouting. 

"Hey girls!! Wake Up!! Briefing at the company!!"

Hana was shocked as it was still very early even for a school day (Korea is 1 hr ahead than S’pore, so it's 5 30am in spore, therefore very early). She didn't want to wake up and went back to sleep.

"The car to the company will leave in 30 minutes so get changed into your training gear."

Hearing this Hana quickly jumped out of her bed and got ready. She took a quick shower and changed. Within 30 minutes, Hana and all the other trainees were all in the car heading towards the SM Entertainment building.

The building came into sight and it was very impressive. Hana stared at it in awe. Wow!! What an awesome building! She thought. The 5 of them didn't know where they were going. They just followed the manger that brought them there. 

Hana didn't expect anybody to be at the company that early in the morning but as she walked past the practice rooms she could see SNSD, Super Junior, SHINee and DBSK practicing. This is the first time she saw the Hallyu Stars dressed down with no makeup or fancy stage costumes. They kind of look cooler. Nobody can ever predict the what will happen to them in the future.

 

~So how?? Am I getting better?? Subscribe please and comment. I need constructive criticism to get better. Thanks for reading & subscribing.~