the beginning

SNSD + 1 = still snsd??

my first fanfic!! hehe~ sorry if it .. comments are appreciated..

Hana's POV

My palms are sweating, my heart is beating sooo fast I can't hear myself practicing. What am I going to do?? Should I back out?? 

end of POV

"Next contestant!! Hana!!" the official shouted. Hana stood up from her seat and walked to the audition room. She has dreamt of this moment for the past 5 years, the moment that can change her life forever. The music of DBSK's Mirotic starting playing and Hana started singing. Although the DBSK now has only 2 members, Hana thought that this song suit's her voice very well. The judges were surprised that a girl chose a guy group song but after she finished singing they looked satisfied.

"Your singing is good and your rapping is not that bad. You could be a rapper." Judge 1 said.

"You were in control and with more training you could be a better singer. Why didn't you dance?' Judge 2 commented.

"I don't have any training in dance," Hana answered.

"I think you are good enough to move to the next round," Judge 3 said.

All the other judges agree and just like that Hana is going to the next round. There were 2 more rounds until the judges decide who will move to the next round.

 

Sorry if it really . I doubt anyone would read my fanfic. The first part is boring but I promise it's gonna get interesting. I hope to get subscribers. hehe~~