What!!?!?!?!?

SNSD + 1 = still snsd??

"What!!?!?!?!?" Hana screamed. "You've got to be kidding me!!"

"No, I'm not." Lee Soo Man said.

-Hana's POV-

There's no way this is true. There's no way I'm debuting like this. There's no way. NO WAY!! I can't do this. I can't. This is not fair. Others get to debut normally but noo.. Not me. I just had to debut in SNSD. Yeah that's right. You heard right. I, me, Hana from SIngapore. 18 year old me. I'm goint to die in the hands of S♡NEs. Somebody just kill me already.

"From now on you'll stay with them and practice with them. Obviously you're not gonna debut with them right now. I'll give you 1 year maximum. Is that ok with you?" Lee Soo Man asked.

"But.. but.. but.. I.. I..I..ca..can't.. do.. this.." I stammered. "SNSD is a huge star worldwide. It's too much pressure. And I'm pretty sure the S♡NEs are gonna kill me."

"That's why we put you in SNSD. You just don't fit in any other groups we created. You've the one and only trainee that has improved by a mile and any other newbie group is just not right for you. And with your talent and all, we decided to put you in SNSD. We know you'll do well." Lee Soo Man explained.

"Easy for you to say."

"Huh?? Nevermind moving on. Actually now you can make your way to the SNSD practice room and start practicing with them. Go on."

"Ne. Annyeonghi gyeseyo."

I made my way to SNSD's practice room. If looks could kill, I'll be dead before I even reach the practice room. All the other trainees no doubt heard the news and were all staring at me as I'm some kind of alien. 

"Sowoneul marhaebwa! ni maeumsogeh itneun jageun ggumeul marhaebwa..." 

I heard Genie playing and I peeked in to see SNSD practicing their comback song. I decided to wait until they finish.

Knock knock.

I entered the practice room and all 9 SNSD members were staring at me.

"Nuguseyo?" Taeyeon asked.

"Let me introduce myself. My name is Hana. I am 18 years old and I am from Singapore. I'm the newest member of SNSD. Bangabseubnida. Jal butag deuribnida."

"Mwo??!?!?"