Heaven..

SNSD + 1 = still snsd??

 

That voice... Donghae?!?? Lee Donghae??!? I lifted my head to see him standing right in front of me. 

"Kwenchana??!?"

I was on the verge of fainting and I was frozen. Donghae had to ask me if I was okay thrice for me to answer back.

"Yes. I'm fine. Thanks for asking."

"No problem. Want to grab a cup of coffee?? The rest can follow too."

I cannot believe it. Lee Donghae, super star Lee Donghae is asking me out for coffee. I know he didn't ask only me but STILL!! I'M GOING OUT FOR COFFEE WITH LEE DONGHAE and SNSD and Super Junior. WOOHOOO!! This day might not be as bad as it seems.

“Sure."

"Ok. Let's go then." Donghae smiled at me. His smile is the best!

"Well I'm not going." Taeyeon grumbled.

"Don't go then!" Tiffany fired back.

Oooh... That was intense. I thought they were best friends.

All of us went to the nearest coffee shop near the SM building. I totally forgot about Taeyeon's hatred for me and I was laughing until my stomach was about to burst. The Super Junior oppas were cracking jokes here and there and it was super funny. In the end Taeyeon followed us but she was still having that sour face of hers. It was getting late but nobody seemed tired. I think my time here in Korea won't be as hard as I thought it would become.

Leeteuk suddenly stood up and lifted up his cup of coffee.

“We want to congratulate the newest addition to our SMTOWN family, Hana‼ I and the rest of Super Junior hope you will find success with the rest of SNSD and never give up! Fighting‼ Cheers‼”

The rest of Super Junior started making their speeches and I was so touched. Tears were flowing. These people have only met me for less than 24 hours and they were saying nice things to me. Next SNSD began making their speeches and I cried even harder. Everybody made their speeches until there’s only one person left.

“Taeyeon ah, you’re not going to say anything?” Leeteuk asked her.

“No.”

“Come on, everybody said something.”

Eventually she stood up.

“Congrats. Cheers.” She said it with no emotion at all and everybody began awkwardly clapping.

Leeteuk broke the awkwardness and said “OK. Let’s call it a day and go back to our dorms.”

Everybody left and went to their dorms. It was awkward between Taeyeon and the rest of the SNSD members. They didn’t get why she was so upset over the addition of a new member to their group.

 

-At the SNSD dorm-

“Unni, what’s wrong?” Seohyun asked.

“Can you please leave me alone? I don’t need you guys breathing down my neck about this.” Taeyeon answered back.

“Whoa, somebody’s being very pleasant,” Jessica sarcastically commented.

“What did you just say?” Taeyeon was all up in Jessica’s face her nostrils flaring and her face was all red. She looked like she could explode.

“Ask her what’s wrong!” Taeyeon pointed her finger at me.

As if being in the same room wasn’t scary enough, she had to call me out.

"Why me?"  

I almost said it out loud but I know I won't survive if i did.

What did I do so wrong to deserve her hate?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for all your comments. They're the reason I continue writing. Sorry I've been away for so long, I've been busy with school work and exams. But I'll promise to write more often since it's my hoildays now.

Thank you sooo much!!