First day of training

SNSD + 1 = still snsd??

Sorry it took me so long to update. Since today is CNY is decided to update 2 chaps... maybe 3... he he.. Enjoy!!

 

 

The first day of training has started and Hana couldn’t wait. It will be a new chapter of her life, living her dream. To become the best performer in Korea and possibly the world.

The first training is vocal training and all the newly inducted trainees were in the room. There had to be around 50 trainees in the room.

“OK. Now you guys will split into groups of 5-7. I will call out your vocal trainer’s name first and all the names called after you will under that trainer. Arasseo??”  The head trainer explained.

He then began distributing all the trainees into the different groups. Hana's name was called and she went to the group of teenagers who were going to be training with her. Once all the members were called,5 in total, everybody was greeting each other and introducing themselves except this one girl. She was giving everybody the You-guys-are-not-as-good-as-me-I'm-the-best look.

 

Here are the members in the group (not full names)

Eun Ho (은호), 18. Male. Korean.

Joo Won (주원), 16. Male. Korean.

Hana (하나), 18. Female. Singaporean.

Han Byul (한별), 17. Female. Korean. (Not Park Han Byul. I couldn't think of any other name)

Akihiro (아키히로), 17. Male. Japanese. 

 

With that they headed to the room where they began practicing. 

 

I know it's a short chap.. a really short one but at least it's an update!! Happy Chinese/Lunar new year everyone!! 새해 복 많이 받으세요! So who is the "evil" girl?? muahahhahaaha!!