The start of HELL!! or not..

SNSD + 1 = still snsd??

photo credit : http://nurul-girlssnsd.blogspot.com/2011/04/leader-taeyeon.html

 

-Hana's POV-

"OMG!!! That Lee Soo Man has got to be kidding me. 2 years we worked soo hard and suddenly some random girl shows up and is part of our group. What the hell is this??" Taeyeon exploded in anger.

"You talking about me Taeyeon??" A man's voice suddenly popped out of nowhere. 

I turned around and got the shock of my life. I didn't even know Lee Soo Man followed me all the way from the office.

"Sorry sir. It's just we were always 9. If there's one more member, there'll be 10 and we will not be SNSD anymore. It's just weird."

All the 8 other girls were nodding in agreement to what Taeyeon was saying.

"Come on.. Give it 6 months. If you still think that she doesn't mesh well with the group, I'll consider removing her from the group."

"Consider?? I want her removed immediately." Taeyeon was so angry, her face was as red a tomato.

"Fine!" Lee Soo Man agreed.

"Fine!!" Taeyeon shouted back.

-After Lee Soo Man left-

"Girls take a seat." Taeyeon instructed.

All the 8 others girls sat down. I was about to sit down when Taeyeon turned around and shouted at me.

"Did I tell you could sit???!?!!?!? Stand up!!"

"Ne.." I whimpered.

"You know there are hundreds of trainees who have trained longer than you and they still have not debuted yet. Don't think you got it easy now that you are in our group. Because.. You are not in our group yet. Show us what you got."

This was a side if Taeyeon I have never seen before. I always thought she was this nice and kind leader. Don't get me wrong. She's nice to the other SNSD members but to me... She's like the evilest (not even sure this is a word) person ever that existed. I know I'm in for a very tough ride.

"Ne?? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Show us your talents. Show us why Lee Soo Man decided to put you in SNSD when he can put you in any newly-created group." Taeyeon said.

"Sure, no problem."

Honestly, I was scared. I was very terrified. Here I am standing in front of 9 very beautiful and talented girls and I have to show them MY talent. I'm gonna die.

Into the new world (a.k.a 다시 만난 세계) started playing and I started my performance. After my dance performance I prepared a singing performance just to be safe. I started singing the Beatles' 'I Wanna Hold Your Hand' .

After the song ended, I closed my eyes. Standing there like I was frozen while waiting for their reaction. It seems like hours passed when I heard applause. 

"WAH!! DAEBAK!! Your talents are awesome!"

I opened my eyes and saw Tiffany and Hyoyeon smiling widely at me. 

"Kamsahamnida seonbaenim! ^^"

"Aigoo.. Just call us eonni since we're going to be in the same group."

"Ne eonni!"

"YA!!! TIFFANY AND HYOYEON COME HERE!!" Taeyeon exploded.

"WAE!! Why do you still hate her?? There must be a reason Soo Man put her here. And for a good reason. This kid got talent." Tiffany said.

Take that.

"SO?? That doesn't mean we have to accept her. She'll spoil our chemistry."

"Seriously Taeyeon?? Chemistry?? That's your reason?? Grow up!!"

"Oh no you didn't Tiffany!!" 

A cat fight almost started if not for Super Junior walking in. When the door open and all 15 of them walked in looking all cool and whatnot. The cat fight that almost happened distracted me and I didn't even realise them walking in. When I finally turned around and saw them... My jaw dropped and I started to stutter.

"A..a..an.nyeong..ha..ha..ha...ha...se..se,,yo,,yo...yo.. seonbaenimdeul!"

"So you are the new SNSD member we heard about.." Leeteuk came forward.

"Yes you are right." I answered.

"Oppa!! Geumanhae!! You are scaring her.." Tiffany stopped him from doing whatever he wanted to do to me.

"Tiffany's right hyung. I know your nickname is Park Baram but still.."

That voice.. That very y voice.. I know that voice..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So HI!!! I'm here!! Thanks for all your comments!! They really help me continue to write. I'm having my holidays now so the updates will come sooner.. HEHE!! 

I want your opinions.. Should I change the colour for the words or are they ok?? Next chapter coming UP!! hehe..