The Worst Thing In My Life

I'll Protect You

Our promise will always stay in my heart..."

3 Days after he come to Yeonhe home, he always go to the lake after school time for search the colored stone. But today, he not come to the lake because Yeonhe is come to school and he want to ride Yeonhe to her home.

After the school ends, Yeonhee allready wait for Jaejoong on the bicycle parking. Then, she heard 2 girl talk about Jaejoong and her.
" I want to be like Yeonhee-ah, Jaejoong always care about her. And I heard, that she search for the colored stone everyday after school end. I wonder, are he is not tired?" Say the first girl, with cute curly blonde hair.
" I don't know. Jaejoong is a good guy. And I think he fall in love with Yeonhee." Say the another girl. Yeonhe not give them attention because Jaejoong had arrive at the bicycle park. Yeonhe smiled and Jaejoong replied her with a smile.
" What took you so long, Jae?" Ask Yeonhe when they start to ride the bicycle.
" Leetuk songsaenim call me...He said that I should help him tomorrow with all student homework." Answer Jaejoong.
" So, you is a smart student isn't it??" Ask Yeonhe with a funny look.
" Hahahaha... What do you think?" Ask Jaejoong back. And then the rest of a trip is full if laughed from Yeonhe and Jaejoong.

When they arrived...
" Hei... I found 1 colored stone again..." Said Jaejoong.
" Wow... Just 1 again... Thank you, Jae..." Replied Yeonhe and she kiss Jaejoong cheeck, make Jaejoong little blushing.
" Your welcome... I'll go home..." Replied Jaejoong, then he leave Yeonhe. Yeonhe come in to her house and she see her mom and Changmin discuss something, and because she curious she heard what they say.
" What did you mean, umma? Noona life just 1 month again? How can you said that?" Ask Changmin.
" Yunho-shi tell me that Yeonhe life just 1 month again, Changmin..." Answer her mom.
" But... But... Why so fast???" Ask Changmin, unbelieveble.
" I don't know. What we can do its just pray for her and make her happy..." Answer her mom again. Her face is blank, he can't believ what she heard.
* One month?? My age is just one moon again?* Ask her to herself, unbelieveble. After that she ran to her room and loocked it, then cry.

~> Yeonhe POV <~
My life is just one month again, and my condition is more worst than before. Oh My! My heartbeat is faster than before, my chest feel so hurt and I can't feel anything. My vision got blur, and Jaejoong face is full on my brain.
" Love you, Jae"
~> End POV <~

Jaejoong arrive at home after he finish her part time job. He take a bath and change into his casual clothes. He come out from his room and take his phone because is ringing. He noticed that who call her is Changmin.
" Yoboseyo?? Nee... Jongmal?? Yeonhe in hospital now?? Ok, I'll go there... Wait for me..." Said Jaejoong then put his phone on his pocket and go out with Yunho who heard what Jaejoong said. After he arrived at Hospital, he ran to the room 906, Yeonhe room and he meet with Changmin and Minhwang in the front of Yeonhe room, waiting for doctor to finis her examniation.
" Jaejoong... You come!!" Said Minhwang then walk to me, hug me.
" What's wrong, omonim?" Ask Jaejoong, confused.
" Noona is passed out in her room, after she heard what we talk about..." Answer Changmin.
" How can it happen?" Ask Jaejoong again. The doctor came out from the room and make they silent.
" How is my daughter?" Ask Minhwang.
" Your daughter is safe, you must relieved that you notice her passed out as fast as you can. If you late a little while, she will go away." Answer the doctor.
" I have something to tell all of you, Yeonhe age is just 2 weeks again." Add the doctor. Changmin and Minhwang face full of shock and sadness.
" Why?? Isn't her age is 1 month?" Ask Jaejoong.
" Because her passed out and her heartbeat is really fast than before. That what make her age lost 2 weeks." Answer the doctor. Jaejoong face immediatelly froze and he ran out from hospital. Make Changmin, Minhwang, and Yunho look at him curious.
" Im sorry, I'll should go back to my office. You can come and look at her." The doctor said and the he leave. After that, all of them come with a sadly face.

Jaejoong ran way from hospital until he came to the lake, and start to search the colored stone.
" I should fine the last one... Her age is just 2 weeks...!! Come here, you stupid colored stone..." Said Jaejoong, search the stone with anger. Make the water splash around him. He stoped and then cried out.
" Please... Don't leave me... You promise to stay with me... Forever..." Whisper Jaejoong. And then, he search the colored stone again and again.