Searching for the Coloured Stone (Part 2)

I'll Protect You

" Im sorry, I can't protect you..."

They arrived at the lake and begin to search for the colored stone, after a hour Jaejoong found a beautiful stone and give that to Yeonhe.
" Hei, I found 1 stone..." Say Jaejoong while he give the stone to Yeonhe.
" We found 1!! Come on, we should search the rest..." Replied Yeonhe, happily. Jaejoong not even know if he smile softly at Yeonhe cute attitude. After that, they search again until the sun change with the moon. The lake is look beautifull because the moonlight, Yeonhe face look pale but she not tell Jaejoong who still search, again, forget about Yeonhe disease. Until Yeonhe passed out in the lake, Jaejoong immediately come to Yeonhe at took Yeonhe body to his lap.
" Hei... Don't passed out in here... Wake up, Yeonhe-ah!!" Called Jaejoong, shok Yeonhe shoulder. But Yeonhe not respon, her eyes closed, her lips is turn to white, her face is reall pale. Then, Jaejoong stod up and take Yeonhe with bridal style to his bicycle. He ride to Yeonhe house carefully because Yeonhe is passed out.

Arrived at Yeonhe house...

" Oh... Jaejoong-ah, what are you-... YEONHE-AH!!!!" Yelled Minhwang when she noticed that Jaejoong is brought someone with him is Yeonhe, her daughter.
" I-Im So-Sorry, Omonim... I can't protect her..." Said Jaejoong, sad and guilty. Minhwang look at Jaejoong face then smiled saddly
" Come in, and take Yeonhe-ah on her bed..." Replied Minhwang then she come in with Jaejoong behind her. When they arrived at living room, Jaejoong see Changmin who wacth television with blank emotion, Jaejoong think that Changmin hear what his mom say.
" Hy, Min..." Greet Jaejoong after lay Yeonhe on her bed. Changmin not replied his and still look at television. Jaejoong sighed and look at television too.
" Okay, im sorry... Im forget that Yeonhe have a arrhythmia... She look happy when I found the colored stone..." Say Jaejoong, apologys.
" Did I tell you? Arrhythmia can make she dead... Why you still don't understand? My father is dead because Arrhythmia too... I and my mom try our best to safe her life, but she dont understand who will waiting for her if she tired or do something hard... She is really stubborn, I dont want to make her feel like she in the Jail, so I and mom just let her do anything... Because we know that her time isn't long like us..." Replied Changmin, look at Jaejoong with a tears in his eyes. Jaejoong felt guilty and slowly he say.
" I should go home, tomorrow I have a part time job... If Yeonhe awake, tell her that im feel sorry..." Replied Jaejoong then stood up, leave Changmin who still tearing. After he say goodbye to Minhwang, he go to the lake and not to his house. He search the stone again.

~> Jaejoong POV <~

Stupid!!! Idiot!! Why im forget that she have a bad disease??? And now, she passed out because of me... Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!!!!!!!!.... Stupid Idiot Jaejoong...
Im sorry, Yeonhe... That's all my fault... Im sorry...
~> End POV <~

Now is midnight and Jaejoong have found 4 colored stone, he smiled tiredly and then got passed out in the lake while grab the colored stone.


The next day, Changmin go to school with tired face and he go to Yeonhe classroom. He noticed that Jaejoong not come to school today, so he come to Yuri who read a book then give her a message.
" What is this for?" Ask Yuri confused.
" My sister is sick, so she not come today..." Answer Changmin while put the message on her table.
" Who is your sister?? Oh... Your sister is Yeonhe?" Ask Yuri again.
" Yes... Please give it to songsaenim... Gamsahamnida, noona..." Answer Changmin than he nodded and go out from class.

~> Changmin POV <~

Why is he not come to school today??? Oh... Are he still searching for his idiot legend??
Why should I care for his? This is all his fault that make my sister sick... 
~> End POV <~