Im Sorry... I Can't Promise Again...

I'll Protect You

"Our Promise still in my memories"

It's has been for couple day since Yeonhe passed out and sleep in hospital. Jaejoong now have a fever and cold because he always search for the colored stone every night, whatever the weather is snowy or sunny day.

~> FLASHBACK <~
Jaejoong come to Yeonhe room and brought a snowball doll with him. He put it in the outside, because it can melt if hot or warm and gave it to Yeonhe, who still sleep.
" When you awake, you should open it... And you can look what is inside this doll..." Whisper Jaejoong. After that he come home, and the next day he have a fever and cold.
~> End FLASHBACK <~


In the hospital, room 906 Yeonhe allready awake and look around her room and she saw a beautifull cute snowball doll who stand outside the window. She smile and open the window but Minhwang stop her.
" Why, umma?" Ask Yeonhe.
" The weather isn't good for your condition, Yeonhe-ah..." Answer Minhwang.
" But... That snowball... I want to take a look. Who is give the snowball, umma?" Ask Yeonhe.
" I don't know. But!!! You can't open the window until your condition is better..." Answer Minhwang. Yeonhe give the snowball doll last look and then look at the Minhwang who say something to her.

The next day, Yeonhe come to the school and immediatelly Yuri come to her with a relieve face.
" What are you doing, Yuri-ah?" Ask Yeonhe, confused.
" I hear that you is from hospital, you passed out. Are you okay to school today?" Answer Yuri and ask.
" Im okay... Im just... Tired... Let's go to class..." Invite Yeonhe. In the middle trip to the class, they talk and immediately Yuri say something that make Yeonhe stop.
" Are you know? That Jaejoong-ah is isn't come to school for 2 days??" Ask Yuri. Yeonhe stop and look at her.
" What you mean?" Yeonhe ask back.
" Jaejoong isn't come to school for 2 days. I think you know..." Answer Yuri. Yeonhe look down and look at Yuri again.
" I don't know... Do you know why he isn't come?" Ask Yeonhe again.
" His hyung tell me that Jaejoong is have a fever and cold because, he always play on the lake everyday after school." Answer Yuri again. Yeonhe look at the ground with the sad and guilty face.
* I think is because of me.... I should go to visit Jaejoong...*

After the end of school...
Yeonhe come to visit Jaejoong alone, and she bought the fruit with her. She arrived at Jaejoong home and press the bells, and come Yunho who open the door.
" Yeonhe... Welcome, what are you doing in here?? You want to visit Jaejoong, isn't it?" Ask Yunho. Yeonhe nodded and smiled.
" Anyeong, oppa... I want to visit Jaejoong because I heard that he is sick..." Answer Yeonhe and give the fruit basket to Yunho.
" Gomawo... Come with me! Jaejoong is still sleep in his room." Invite Yunho who walk toward Jaejoong room with Yeonhe behind him. They come to Jaejoong room and look at Jaejoong condition. His face is red, and his breath is heavily, and is make Yeonhe fell more guilty.
" Don't come near Jaejoong, or your condition will worst than before." Say Yunho.
" Okay..." Replied Yeonhe.
" I should go back to my room. If you need anything just come to me... Remember what I said..." Replied Yunho than leave her with Jaejoong alone. Yeonhe walk near Jaejoong and sit beside his bed, she touch Jaejoong skin who is really hot because he have a fever.
" Im sorry... I think is because of me that you sick..." Whisper Yeonhe. She don't know if Jaejoong heard what she said, and she felt someone grab her hand.
" You awake, Jae?" Ask Yeonhe again.
" Is because of you... What are you doing in here?" Answer Jaejoong and ask back.
" I just want to see you... I hear that you sick, because you search for the colored stone. Im sorry, Im is the one who make you like this..." Answer Yeonhe and keep her head down.
" Its okay... Hey, are you like what I give to you?" Ask Jaejoong with a little smile.
" What?? You don't give me anything..." Answer Yeonhe.
" Go to the hospital, on your room. If you see something strange that is my gift for you..." Replied Jaejoong. Yeonhe nodded then remember something.
* Ohh... I think he give me the cute snowball doll!!!* Say Yeonhe in her mind. After that, they talk and laugh because what Jaejoong said. And then Yeonhe come to home after the sun is allready lost in behind the mountain.

Yeonhe arrived in her house and then go to her room, she find the snowball doll is allready in her desk. She look at the snowball doll in curious then touch it and take it with her. She sit in the bed and touch the doll then she feel something messing in the back. She turned the doll and look at the doll back then she saw like a square. She press it and the square is open, her eyes wide.
" The... 7 colored stone..." Whisper Yeonhe in the air. She grab it and closed her eyes, pray or make a wish.
" I hope... Jaejoong is better than before... I hope his life is be happy and full of joy... And... I hope that if Im died, he never sad and my family not sad too..." Say Yeonhe, pray with the tears come down from her eyes.

The next day, Jaejoong come to Yeonhe house. His condition is better than before, or he is fine now. He still wait in the front of Yeonhe house, then he smiled after Yeonhe come from her house, with Minhwang and Changmin behind her.
" Im go to school, umma... CHangminnie..." Say Yeonhe with the smile and she wave to her mom and lil' bro.
" Take care, Yeonhe..." Say her umma.
" Please dont make my sister sick again, hyung..." Add Changmin. Jaejoong just nodded and then they ride to school. They pass the lake and immediatelly Jaejoong stop.
" What we doing in here, Jae?" Ask Yeonhe, confused.
" I just want to promise... Promise to never leavin you, never hurt you, and... and... always love you..." Answer Jaejoong, look straigh at Yeonhe eyes. Yeonhe look at Jaejoong sad then sake her head, make Jaejoong confused.
" Im sorry, Jae... I can't promise anything to you again..." Replied Yeonhe, with sad face and the tears on her eyes. Jaejoong look at the ground then smiled, sad.
" It's okay... Let's go to school... I think we will late..." Say Jaejoong again. Yeonhe just nodded then she wrap her arm around Jaejoong waist.
* Im sorry... I can't have promise with you... Because... My time is allready end...* Said Yeonhe in her mind.