You Always In My Mind

I'll Protect You

"Our body isn't togheter, but our soul will togheter, forever..."

After that confenssion, Yeonhe never come to school. Make Jaejoong and Yuri confused and panic, they come to Yeonhe house but Minhwang never let they meet Yeonhe, and Changmin always ignore them. Jaejoong angry with Minhwang and Changmin character, who cange drastically. He come to Yeonhe house alone and meet with Changmin and Minhwang.
" What are you doing in here, hyung?? Aren't I say before that noona is sick and you can't look her now..." Say Changmin annoying with Jaejoong.
" I just want to look her condition, just it... After this, I promise to never disturb her and meet her again.!" Replied Jaejoong. Changmin face immediatelly frizen then he look down.
" You never meet her again after this hyung..." Whisper Changmin. Make Jaejoong confused and Minhwang shock.
" Don't say that, Changmin..." Say Minhwang, shock.
" What do you meant?? Why you say I can't meet her again? Did something happen to her?" Ask Jaejoong, panic and guilty.
" Umma... He should know noona now..." Say Changmin to her mom.
" But, Yeonhe say that we can't say it to him..." Replied Minhwang.
" I don't care... I know, she want meet him..." Replied Changmin then he look at Jaejoong.
" Come with me hyung..." Add CHangming then they come to the house, and walk to Yeonhe room. Jaejoong come first, and shock what he look. Yeonhe sleep on her bed with pale face and the face heartbeat. Jaejoong walking fast to her side, then grab her hand and kiss her hand.
" What happen with you. Yeonhe-ah?? Why your condition is like this?" Ask Jaejoong, whisper. Changmin and Minhwang allready leavin him alone, to give him privacy.
" I love you... I really love you, I want to protect you, but Im is the one who make your condition bad..." Say Jaejoong again. He not noticed that tears is fall from his eyes to Yeonhe hand and he not noticed that Yeonhe is awake.
" Jaejoong-ah... Please... Don't blame yourself... It's not your fault... I know that you love me, because I do... Please, life happily!... Don't blame yourself because of me... When I look you sad, Im really sad and hurt... Please, promise to me, to never blame yourself and life happily no matter what!" Say Yeonhe whispering. Jaejoong sake his head then look at his hand who wrap Yeonhe hand.
" Please, Jae... For me..." Say Yeonhe again. Jaejoong nodded with sad feeling, then he immediatelly hug Yeonhe and kiss her lips. His tears come down from his eyes to his cheeck, and Yeonhe too. They stop the kiss then look each other.
" I promise... I never blame myself, and life happily. But, you must promise to me too, that you should life and always be my side... Make me happy..." Said Jaejoong, erase Yeonhe tears with his thumb. Yeonhe smiled saddly then nodded.
" I promise Jae... Im promise..." Replied Yeonhe. Then they kiss again and hug each other.

Jaejoong come to his home after spend so much time with Yeonhe in her room. Yeonhe sat on her bed while write something then Minhwang and Changmin come to her with sad face.

" Umma... Can you give this to Jaejoong??" Ask Yeonhe while the paper.
" What is this, darling??" Ask Minhwang, received the paper.
" Just give it to Jaejoong... When my time is come..." Answer Yeonhe with the smiled. Minhwang tears rolling down from her cheeck, then Changmin come to her.
" What did you mean, noona?? Tomorrow, you should go to the hospital... There find the cure, you should try it..." Say Changmin.
" Im never go to hospital again, Min. I never let that cure come to my throat and make me feel sick again... I just want to free, Min. Please, let me go... And take care, umma too... Im always be with you, in your heart... And... Im really really really love you, umma... Thanks for bring me to this world, thank to let me know what the colour is like, thanks for let me know how to smile, cry, angry, and sad.... And thanks for giving me lillte brother, who always play with me and never make me alone... Thank again..." Said Yeonhe with soft smile. Minhwang can't control her tears, she immediatelly hug Yeonhe and Yeonhe hug her too, CHangmin can't control himself too, he sit on the ground theen cry in her hand.
" Umma... Changmin, please... remember me... Don't angry at me, okay?? Please pray for me..." Said Yeonhe.
" Always, darling... I never angry at you..." Replied Minhwang.
" I love you, noona..." Say Changmin, still crying. Yeonhe smiled then lay on her bed.
" Umma... Im feel sleppy... Please wake me up tomorrow... Good night... Saranghae..." Say Yeonhe, then she closed her eyes. Minhwang look at her daughter with horror look, Changmin stop his crying then look at Yeonhe face, who slowly turn to pale. Minhwang touch her chest and she not feel heartbeat again.
" Yeonhe... Sleep happily... Please, take care..." Whisper Minhwang, with sadly face.
" Noona... Always remember me, okay??" Add Changmin. Hug Yeonhe for the last time.

The next day, Jaejoong come to Yeonhe house with the happy smiled. He come down from his bicycle then predd the bells. Changmin opend the door and give Jaejoong a sad smiled, make Jaejoong confused.

" Hey, Min... Where is Yeonhe-ah? Why you still in your ordinary clothes? Are you not go to school today?" Ask Jaejoong.
" Come in hyung... I want to give you this..." Answer Changmin, let Jaejooing come in and give him a paper.
" What is this?" Ask Jaejoong while read the paper.

For  : Jaejoong


Hei!! I write this to you, just to let you know that Im happy to meet you...
You is my first and last friend of mine, you know??
Thanks to teach me how to play or do something like a ordinary people...
Anyway... I just remember when we write on the window, Im still remember how your face is like... Hahahahaha...
Umm... Jae, As you know... Im love you! But, im sorry I can't accept your confension on the other day...
Thanks, for lovin me, for take care of me, for promise to me, for teach me how is the sad, guilty, and happy feel.
After you read this... I swear that you never meet me again...
Please take care, and do what you promise to me... Never blame youself, and life happily...

With Love

Yeonhe...

Jaejoong look blank at the paper then look at Changmin and Minhwang.

" Are you kidding me?? Isn't funny..." Say Jaejoong angry.
" Im not joking hyung... That is true!!!" Replied Changmin.
" But... How... How is can be?? She can't leave me..." Replied Jaejoong.
" Im sorry... I should go..." Add Jaejoong then he ran toward the door, and ride his bicycle toward the lake. After he arrived, he jumped to the lake and screamed.
" AHHH!!!!!!!!! WHY YOU LIE TO ME???" Yelled Jaejoong. Then he push the water, and still screamed and cry. Make his uniforms wet.
" Why yo leave me alone? You not doing like you say to me... Like you promise to me..." Whisper Jaejoong. He sit in the middle of the lake, look at the water and he remember yesterday, when he and Yeonhe kissed and hug.
" Im sorry... Please, take care... And remember me..." Whisper Jaejoong to the air and look at the sky, he can see Yeonhe face smile happily at him.
" I do..." Whisper Yeonhe to his ears. He not shocked, just smile to the sky.

20 Years...
" Appa!! Come one... Umma waiting in the front!!" Said little child to his dad.
" Wait, Hemin... Appa stil search something... AH!!! I find it..." Replied the daddy, Jaejoong. He find the paper from Yeonhe and the coloured stone.
" What is that, appa?" Ask Hemin, his son.
" This is the message from appa first love, and this coloured stone is appa present for her." Answer Jaejoong.
" Ahh... Please don't tell umma... Appa will give you 10 candy!" Add Jaejoong. The little child just giggle and then nodded.
" Come on, appa!!!" Invite Hemin, grab Jaejoong hand and they walk toward the door, to the woman who standing in the door. Waiting for them.

END