New Student

I'll Protect You

" In the front, You always smile like your strong"

After Yoonhe leave, Jaejoong prepare himself to go to his school. He wear a with uniform, with a green robe and a long green pants. He took his bycicle after say goodbye to Yunho. He ride carefully because after school he will work part time job at a mini restaurant near his home. Allthough his hyung is a doctor, isn't mean that he not help him. He will do whatever to help his hyung, because Yunho is a only hyung that he have, and only family. Because his parent is dead by a car accident.

Arrive at school, Jaejoong parked his bicycle in bicycle parking and go to his class on third floor. He not have friend in the school, because his personality who want to get alone, and he is really cold person. He sit on his seat and look out for sky, he just look at the sky with blank emotion. Make all the student who have a seat near him give him a scared look, because he is like a ghost. With pale skin (not pale as Yoonhe), a soft brown hair. Its look perfect at the same time...

All student reach for their seat when the bell rangs, and come the teacher with a new girl.
" Morning class, we have a new friend... Please Introduce yourself, Ms..." Say the teacher, or should I call him Leetuk.
" Thanks, Seongsaenim... Anyeong haseo! Im Shim Yoonhe, 16 years old, like to have a new friend. Hope we be a good friend..." Say Yoonhe introduce herself infront the class with a cute smile.
" Okay, Yoonhe-shi, please take a seat beside Mr.-" What will Leetuk say is cutten by Yoonhe who pointed at someone.
" Can I sit beside, Jaejoong, seongsaenim?" Ask Yoonhe pointed at Jaejoong who immediately look at infront the class, or at her because he hear someona call his name.
" Ahh... Its okay, you can seat beside Jaejoong-shi." Answer Leetuk with smile. Yoonhe walk to Jaejoong with a happy face, and she also can hear what the class talk now (I mean whispering).
" She call him with his little name?? Wow... How dare is her?" Whisper a another girl.
" She cute, but why she friend with that Kim??" Whisper a another boy. Yoonhe take a seat beside Jaejoong and smiled at Jaejoong, allthough Jaejoong not even look at here.
" We meet again, Jaejae..." Say Yoonhe. Jaejoong narrowe his eyebrow and look down at her.
" What did you call me?? Jaejae?" Ask Jaejoong.
" Yep... Are you hate it...??" Answer Yoonhe, ask back..
" No... It's okay..." Answe Jaejoong.
" It's good to hear that. Because, If you hate it I never change that, because I like that nickname... Look macth for you..." Replied Yoonhe with a innocent smile and look at the Leetuk who explained something about Biology.

~> Jaejoong POV <~
A uniqe girl... I never found girl like her before... And, why is she always smile like a crazy people?? Ohh... This girl is annoyed to, why is she give me a nickname like "Jaejae" Are she not found a better nickname than that? Like Jae oppa, or something else??...
~> End POV <~

" OK class, dont forget about the homework. 2 days again, okay? Anyeong haseo..." Said Leetuk to ending his class, after that Yoonhe took his food from her bag, many student go to meet or talk with Yoonhe.
" Wow... You eat that all?? Are you not full, Yoonhe-shi?" Ask a student, or should I call her Yuri.
" Of course im full. Are you want to have a half? I think I can't eat it all alone" Ask Yoonhe.
" Im sorry... I have my own food, let's eat togheter..." Replied Yuri with smile.
" Okay..." Replied Yoonhe happily.

After that they eat togheter
, Yuri food box is empty, and Yoonhe food still half finished. But Yoonhe already completed the meal.
" You do not spend it, Yoonhe?" Yuri asked.
" I'm full... Anyway, I'd rather eat chocolate than eat rice." Yoonhe replied, taking out a box of chocolates. Jaejoong who was sitting next to her just stared at her then look at her food box, who still half finished.
" Eat it... You know, your mother would have made it hard for you..." Jaejoong said as he ate his sandwich.
" But I'm full ..." Reply Yoonhe somewhat sullen.
" I dont want to know, at least just eat the meat and vegetable, not with the rice." Jaejoong back again.
" Well... You're like my mother... It ." Yoonhe back again with annoyance, although she still eat her food.After she finished eating her food, she looked annoyed at Jaejoong while Jaejoong grinned.
" There, you satisfied?" Yoonhe asked sarcastically.
" Sure... Next time you should eat it together with the rice." Jaejoong replied again. Jaejoong then rose from his seat and went out, leaving an exasperated Yoonhe with Yuri.
" What do you guys have known each other?" Yuri asked.
" Yes... He found me passed out on the road. He belonged to my savior, but he really . I think he isnt like that, at first..." Yoonhe replied, smoothing down her eating box.
" Ohh... Why did you passed out in the street?"
Yuri asked, curious.