Searching for the Coloured Stone (Part 1)

I'll Protect You

" Now... Is the time for you and me..."

The next day, Jaejoong go to Yeonhe house and pick her up to school. Again, they pass a lake who make Yeonhe amazed yesterday, and same like now.
" Jae, would you promise me something?" Ask Yeonhe.
" What?" Replied Jaejoong.
" Can you help me search for the 7 colored stone? I have some dream that I want it to be happen." Replied Yeonhe. Jaejoong immedietelly burst into laughing and is make Yeonhe pouted.
" What is the funny, Jae?" Ask Yeonhe, punch Jaejoong back.
" Do you trust that legend? Oh My... You like a child, Yeon... That is just a legend, you most not believe that..." Replied Jaejoong.
" But, I want to found 1 colored stone... Just to see it... Alltough my wish not come true..." Replied Yeonhe, little stubborn.
" Okay... How about tomorrow? Isn't tomorrow is Sunday?? I'll come to your house and we can search for that stone..." Replied Jaejoong. Forget that Yeonhe have a Arrhythmia.

When they arrieved at school, Yuri who is arrived at the same time immediatelly come to Yeonhee.
" How is your feeling, Yeon? Are you feel bad? Im sorry about yesterday... Im forget that you have a disease..." Say Yuri, apologis.
" It's okay, Yuri. Im better now... Let's go to class togheter, Jae It's okay that I leave you behind?" Ask Yeonhe.
" Yeah... It's okay..." Replied Jaejoong. Jaejoong felt so guilty right now, he remember that Yeonhe had arrhythmia and for the God Sake, tomorrow he invite her to search the colored stone togheter.
* Crap!! Why im forget about that?? Now... What should I do?* Jaejoong grumbled. He still in his world until someone touch her shoulder and make her comeback from his little funny world *??*
" Morning, hyung!" Greet Changmin.
" Morning too..." Replied Jaejoong.
" Ehh, Changmin... Why did I never saw your sister??" Ask jaejoong.
" Ohh... My sister has come from Tokyo, in fact she live with my grandparent before she know about her disease. And because Tokyo is a crowded city who make the people must do something fast. My sister comeback because she always fainted in the middle of trip to her school." Answer Changmin. They walk to their classroom in the third floor, allthough Changmin classroom is in the second floor, he want to check his sister.
" Umm... Why you seemed so calm about your sister condition? Aren't you afraid if someday she go away forever?" Ask Jaejoong again.
" No... Why should im sad if she still in here, with me??" Replied Changmin. They arrived at Jaejoong class and found that Yuri and Yeonhe talk about something. Changmin come in and smile at Yeonhe who replied his smile.
" Changmin-ah! What did you do in here??" Ask Yeonhe.
" Just to see you... Hehehehe..." Answer Changmin. And then the bells rang, is make Changmin should back to his classrooms. After say goodye to Yeonhee, Jaejoong, and Yuri he go back to his classroom and the class is begin now.

Jaejoong put all his book to the school bag and go out. He and Yeonhe go back to home and prepared for tomorrow. Allthough he felt guilty because what he do is wrong, he still do it because there is something in his heart tell him not to break Yeonhe heart.

Sunday morning, Jaejoong wear a black T-shirt, and jeans with a jacket ride his bicycle to take a Yeonhe. Yeonhe is allready waiting for him in the outside of her house, wearing a jeans and a red sweeter with the hoodie, she look cute with that.
" Are you Allready?" Ask Jaejoong.
" Yep..." Replied Yeonhe. They ride to the lake and start to search for the stone.

( To Be Continued )