The Legend

I'll Protect You
"I dont know why, But I felt I should protect you"

Jaejoong walk out from his class and go to the bycicle park ant take out his bycicle. When he want to ride it, someone grab his sholder, make he turn around and face Yoonhe, who smile cutely at him.
" What did you want, Yoonhe?" Ask Jaejoong.
" Can I go home with you?" Answer Yoonhe. Jaejoong silent for awhile, and in the end he nodded his head.
" It's okay... Come'on..." Replied Jaejoong. Yoonhe too a seat behind Jaejoong, and now Jaejoong hicthhike Yoonhe to her home.

In the middle of trip...
" Where is exactly you live, Yoonhe?" Ask Jaejoong, who ride more carefully because there is Yoonhe with him.
" My home is 2 house from your house, Jae..." Replied Yoonhe.  Jaejoong just nodded his head. The rest of the trip is silent, because Jaejoong focus on the road and Yoonhe look at the beautiful scene of sunset.
" Wow... he sunset is so beautiful... Hei!! What is that make the lake is so beautifull?" Ask Yoonhe when they through the lake.
" There is a colored stone who make the lake is look beautiful. I heard from my hyung, that is a legend from this lake." Answer Jaejoong.
" What is the legend?" Ask Yoonhe, interest with the legend.
" The legend is, if you cacth all 7 coloured stone. Your wish will come true... That's is a legend, and I dont know if the legend is truth or just bullsh*t" Answer Jaejoong. Yoonhe smile widely and put her arm around Jaejoong waist.
" Hei! What did you do?" Ask Jaejoong nervous.
" Im feel so sleppy... Can I borrow your back for a while?" Answer Yoonhe while rest her head on Jaejoong back.
" Ohh... It's okay..." Replied Jaejoong.

~> Yoonhe POV <~
Wow... The legend is so amazing. I hope that I can cacth and collect all the stone... I want to my wish is come true... But, with who I collect and cacth the stone? I hope that Jaejoong will help me, If I ask Changmin I think he will refuse it... Ahh... Why is I have this life?
~> End POV <~

They arrived at Yoonhe house and Yoonhe immediatelly down from the bicycle.
" Thanks for the ride, Jaejae... Hope that we will always go to school togheter like this." Say Yoonhe. Jaejoong just nodded and wait until Yoonhe reach the door, because he dont want Yoonhe to passed out again. When Yoonhe open the door, a old woman (not really old) come to her and hug her with a panic face.
" Are you okay, Yoonie?" Ask the woman. Yoonhe showed her smile and nodded.
" Im fine, umma... Dont worry. Just a little bit tired..." Answer Yoonhe. Again, the woman hug Yoonhe and notice Jaejoong who still stand with his bicycle infront of the house. The woman walk out and give Jaejoong a smiled.
" Hi... Are you ride my daughter to home?" Ask the woman.
" Yes... Anyway, my name is Jaejoong, Kim Jaejoong." Answer Jaejoong while introduce himself.
" My name is Shim Minhwang, Im Yeonhee mother and alson Changmin mother." Replied Minhwang.
" Nice to know you, Minhwang-shi." Replied Jaejoong.
" Are you want to take a rest?" Ask Minhwang.
" No it's okay, I should go home... Bye!" Answer Jaejoong with a smile. Minhwang just nodded when Jaejoong ride his bicycle.
" Don't forget tomorrow, Jaejae! You must take me to school..." Yeonhe yelled and Jaejoong just replied with a wave.

When Jaejoong arrive at home, he  notice that Yunho still in home and read a newspaper.
" Hyung, aren't you should in hospital right now?" Ask Jaejoong while pulled out his shoes.
" Im cuty today..." Answer Yunho. Jaejoong go to his room and change into casual outfit and go down to meet Yunho again. 
" Hyung, I want to ask something..." Ask Jaejoong.
" What is that?" Ask Yunho still read a newspaper.
" You know something about arrhythmia?" Ask Jaejoong, to the point. And that question make Yunho stop reading a newspaper.
" Where did you know about that?" Ask Yunho.
" The girl that I safe earlier in the morning is Changmin sister. And Changmin say that his sister is have a arrhythmia disease..." Answer Jaejoong.
" Arrhythmia is a rare disease, until now no one find the medicine to cure that disease. Arrhythmia is a problem with a heart race, sometime to slow, sometime to fast. And that can make someone passed out or immediately dead. Like a ..." Replied Yunho.
" Are you sure? So how to cure that disease?" Ask Jaejoong again.
" I don't know... Until now, no one found the cure..." Answer Yunho.
" Okay... Thanks about your informasi, hyung..." Replied Jaejoong who immediatelly go back to the house.

~> Jaejoong POV <~
Hmm... No one found the cure? Are hyung sure? So, how someone who had arrhythmia can save their life??
~> End POV <~