Arrythmia??

I'll Protect You


Yuri and Yoonhe go out from school to the yard, and because the weather is so cold, Yoonhe face turn into pale. And Yuri not notice that because she busy with what she said.
" There is a outdoor yard and indoor yard. Outdoor is to football, voleyball, and basketball. And indoor just to play tennis." Say Yuri. Yoonhe just nodded.
" Oh yeah... You want some tea? Hei! Why you face is so pale??" Ask Yuri again, but not a answer that she see, she see Yoonhe passed out infront of her. And immediatelly Yuri yelled for some help, and no one help them instead Jaejoong.
" Come... We should go to hospital..." Say Yuri panicke. Jaejoong just give her a look then carried Yoonhe to the hospital school, with Yuri behind him.

After they come to the school hospital...
" Please examination, her..." Say Jaejoong to the nurse, Taeyeon. Taeyeon just nodded.
" Just lay her down at the bed..." Replied Taeyeon and she start to examination Yoonhe. After a while, Taeyeon meet Jaejoong and Yuri who waited in waiting room (in front the hospital school room).
" How is her, Taeyeon-shi?" Ask Yuri, stil panicked.
" She is fine, but please dont make her to do something who make her tired." Answer Taeyeon.
" Thanks God... She is fine... I think something bad os happen to her..." Say Yuri, relief.
" Oh... Im forget to tell you, she should sleep. So you better go back to class. I will wacth her..." Replied Taeyeon and she go back to the hospital school room. Yuri look at Jaejoong who look at her back, and automatically she felt gulity.
" Im sorry, because I can't wacth her..." Say Yuri, felt sorry.
" It's okay... Just, please wacht her when you with her." Replied Jaejoong. He is dont know, why he so concerned for her. Is like they have meet before.
" Okay... Im go back to class now... Are you not come to, Jae?: Ask Yuri.
" No... I'll be there in a few minute. I should go to the library..." Answer Jaejoong while showing the book that had he borrowed. He spent almost all the time in library to read whatever he like.
" Okay... Bye!" Replied Yuri, and then she go to her class. He turn around and go to library, with his hand on his poket.

When he arrived at library, he hit someone and all his book is fall.
" Im sorry, sir... Im not even look at you." Said Jaejoong, apologis.
" Ah... It's okay, that's all my fault. Anyway... Hei hyung!!!" Replied him. Jaejoong narrowed his eyebrows and look at someone who help him carried his book.
" Ahh... Changmin-ah!!" Replied Jaejoong with a smile when he look at someone, who is his junior. 
" Im sorry hyung... Im not mean to hit you..." Say Changmin, apologis again.
" It's okay... Hey, do you heard that there is a new student in my class?" Ask Jaejoong.
" No... Who is she / he?" Ask Changmin while give Jaejoong a rest of a book that fall because him.
" Her name was Shim Yoonhe..." Answer Jaejoong while walk to the counter with Changmin beside him. 
" Hei... She is my older sister, hyung!" Replied Changmin. Immediatelly Jaejoong turn his head to look at Changmin.
" Jongmal?" Ask Jaejoong again, not believe.
" Yup... She is my sister. Shim Yoonhe, isn't it?" Ask Changmin again.

Jaejoong put his book at the counter nd tell the librarian about the book that he borrow last week. After that, they go out from library and go for a walk. 
" Are you sure? Do you know why she always passed out?" Ask Jaejoong again, when they finally arrived at the school park. 
" Yes Im sure... And about that, she have a
arrhythmia. If she is too tired, she will passsed out. Soif she ran, surely she wiell colapse. When the weather is cold like this, isn't surprise if she is passed out." Answer Changmin.
" What is,
arrhythmia? I never heard about that." Ask Jaejoong again, confused.
" Arrhythmia is
a problem with the rate or rhythm of the heartbeat. The heart can beat too fast, too slow, or with an irregular rhythm. Arrythmia is can make someone passed out and also can lead someone to the death." Answer Changmin calm. His face immediately change from happy emotion to a blank emotion.
" Im sorry to ask about his, Changmin-ah..." Replied Jaejoong, felt gulity.
" It's okay hyung... Are you not comeback to class? I dont want to have a detention with that ugly teacher..."Ask Changmin, back to his normal personality.
" Okay... Bye, Changmin-ah!" Replied Jaejoong.
" Bye hyung!" Replied Changmin. And then, they go back to they class.

~> Jaejoong POV <~
Arrhythmia? Wow... I even dont know if in this world is have someone who have arrhytmia...
I should ask hyung about this, I think he know more about this disease...
~> End POV <~