Promise Again

I'll Protect You

" We both different... So that's why I want to protect you"

Jaejoong awake in his room, with a new clothes and a towel in his head. He look around and find that he is in his room. Jaejoong stood up and go out from his room and found that Yunho in the kicthen, look like he make something.
" Hyung, what did you do?" Ask Jaejoong and he take a seat at the chair. Yunho turned around and smile when he look Jaejoong who look better than yesterday.
" Make you a breakfast, of course... What did you think? Are you think im have a showe in kicthen?" Answe Yunho then turn around to check the omelet.
" Maybe... If your brain have something wrong, isn't suprised me again..." Replied Jaejoong and he take a glass of water and drink it.
" Ok... Here is it, eat it then drink the medicine. I'll go to Yeonhe place..." Replied Yunho while put the plate full of omelet on the table.
" Why you go to Yeonhe house?" Ask Jaejoong while he eat the omelet.
" Im her doctor now..." Answer Yunho from his room, prepared her medecine.
" I want to come... Can I? I want give her something..." Replied Jaejoong then eat his food fast.
" Im afraid that you can't come with me, Changmin said that you can't come with me..." Replied Yunho. Jaejoong silent for a  while then nodded.
" Ok..." Replied Jaejoong.

After Yunho leave, Jaejoong take a bath and then wear a turtle neck with long jeans and sweatter. He take out his bicycle from garage and ride it to Yeonhe house. Arrived at Yeonhe house, he not come in just walk to the window who he think is a Yeonhe windows room. He take a look then knock the window when he look at Yeonhe. Yeonhe who is still in her bed look at window and smiled immediately.
Yeonhe want to open the windows but Jaejoong wave his hand, mean that she can't open the window.
( the italic and red colour for Yeonhe and green is mean they conversation)
Yeonhe write on the windows and make Jaejoong little confused but understand in the end.

- What are you doing in here, Jae?

- I just want to give you this...

Jaejoong pulled out the colored stone from his pocket then show it to her. Yeonhe face immediatelly brightly and she run to her closet and take out the colored stone that they found yesterday.

- Thanks Jae, we have 5 colored stone... Just 2 stone, and my wish is come true...

- Yeah... I will search the rest, you should sleep. Don't be tired again, im sorry to make you passed out.

- It's okay, don't say sorry to me... Anyway, how are you? You look pale than usuall.

- Im not pale, you is more pale than I. Btw, Is hard to write with the opposite
Yeonhe giggle and then write again.
- Yeah, it's look like you little confused to write it...

- Okay,I should go home... Take a rest, okay?? Bye...

- Jae... Promise me...

- What??

- Don't leave me... And please, always stay with me...

- Im promised...

And then, they make a promise again. They have 2 promise after they meet. After that, Jaejoong go home. Leave Yeonhe who still look at him until they lost on the road. She feel someone come to her home and she turned around to see Yunho and her mom come.
" Yeonhe-ah, 1 week again you should go to Seoul. My friend tell me that there is a medicine to your disease." Say Yunho.
" It's okay, I won't go to try the medicine. I know that my disease is dont have a medicine to cure it." Replied Yeonhe then turn around to look a snow fall.
" But, the medicine will help you..." Replied her mom. Then, again she turn arround to see her mom face then smiled.
" No mom, I want to enjoy my short life with out medicine... And, If the time is come... I hope that you won't sad." Replied Yeonhe while walk to her mom then hug her.
" Yeonhe-ah..." Call her mom.
" I want to enjoy my short life with out a medicine mom, because I want to be around you and Changmin until the time is come..." Replied Yeonhe.