Stars [unbeta]

Nyongtory Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Stars [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Today was the day, it was my day. When I woke up I felt that he wasn't right next to me. I still couldn't believe that he really had to leave me on my birthday. Well the truth is, that it wasn't only my birthday, it also was our three year anniversary.

I crawled slowly out of the bed and took some fresh clothes, before I entered the bathroom and showered. Afterward I walked over to the kitchen and saw the two tickets for the planetarium laying on the table. I looked at them for a while before I started preparing my breakfast. Why wasn't he here? It's not like I can't live without him for some days, but today was special so I wanted him here, right next to me.

The door bell rang before I could finish eating and I walked over, only to be greeted by good friends of mine.

“Seungriiiiii~” all of them nearly screamed together “Happy Birthday!” I laughed and let them inside, before they started singing for me. It's not like they couldn't sing, I just didn't feel like having a nice birthday without Jiyong.

They brought a cake for me, which we ate together after I made coffee for all of us. We sat together in our kitchen and they truly had fun.

“So you planned on going to the planetarium again?”, Taeyang asked after a while pointing at the tickets. Of course we planned so, but I didn't want to talk about it, so I simply nodded as an answer.

“You should go, even without Jiyong.” Daesung told me. “It won't be the same, but it's your tradition isn't it? And I'm sure you would regret it if you won't go. Jiyong will surely watch the stars with you, in your heart, right?”, said Seunghyun. I really didn't know how to respond them so I nodded again. All of them started laughing and Taeyang grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bedroom. There we looked for some nice clothes, which I should wear for my single-date there. I sighed and Taeyang smiled at me while saying “Don't worry Ri, even though he's not here, you love the planetarium, right?” And again I simply nodded.

The three of them drove me to the planetarium to make sure that I'll go inside. Somehow I didn't feel like visiting it, but what else could I do today? So I slowly walked in after I waved goodbye to my friends, and looked around.

 

Right here, at this place, many years ago I met Jiyong. The both of us were little children and we visited the planetarium with our families. I smiled as I passed by the vitrine where I first saw him. He stood there and read what was written on the cards next to the crystals, while I was looking at them open-mouthed. As he realized that I wasn't able to read the signs he told me everything about them.

 

~*~ Flashback ~*~

 

Woah, there are sooo cool! It's sparkling! “Mommy it's sparkling!” I looked around but didn't see my mother anywhere. The boy next to me looked at me and smiled “Do you want to know more about those crystals?” he asked and I smiled at him. He took my hand and we walked along the vitrines with the sparkling stones, while he was telling me everything he knew. “It's intressting isn't it? Have you seen the moonstone over there?” He said and I was looking at him with widened eyes. “M..moonstone?” I blinked confused, “like... the moon that visits us at night?” He nodded. “So...can such a stone... hit my head if I walk outside at night?” I asked worried. Was that the reason why my parents didn't want to let me go outside at night? For some seconds he was looking at me confused, but then he started laughing. “No! Don't worry! You won't get hit by a moonstone!” He said and ruffled my hair lightly, before he pulled me over to the souvenir shop. There he bought two small crystals and gave me one of them. “Here”, he smiled warmly, “it's a lucky charm. You won't get hit by a moonstone if you keep it with you.” I took the little stone and looked at it. It was a sparkling one and it didn't have any shape I could describe. “My name is Jiyong.”, he said and I looked back at him. “I am here quiet often with my parents... maybe we see each other again?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter