Good Maknae (unbeta)

Nyongtory Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Good Maknae [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] If you ask Seungri who his favorite is, he will always answer Jiyong.

If you ask his Hyungs about Seungri they may say, that he is more like an adult, more grown up like them, they like to bully him, he's a moodmaker, someone to depend on.

But if you ask Jiyong what Seungri is to him, he will answer “a good maknae”.

 

~*~

 

Why am I nothing to you? Why do you still think I'm not worth being your friend? Why do you still behave like we are something like strangers? 

That's what I ask myself for quiet a long time.

 

I tried to impress you, I tried to behave and not making you being embarrassed because of me. But nothing helped. Will it always be like that? Are you afraid that somebody would think that we are friends?

Whenever I ask you what you think about me, you answer me that I'm a good maknae. Aren't I more than that? Didn't I do enough to prove you that I'm worth being more than just the good maknae?

 

~*~

 

One night there was a knock on my door and you came inside my room. It was 4AM and I asked you why you were here, but you just shook your head and asked me if you could sleep in my bed tonight. I made space for you and let you cuddle into my blanket, without asking anything else. After a short time you started to tell me what was wrong with you. All of your fears, your thoughts, what bothers you. I listened to you and tried to help you as much as I can, even so I know that tomorrow you will remain saying that I'm just the good maknae to you.

 

Do you know how much it hurts to fight for something and being broken again and again by hearing that you mean nothing to a person that you truly trust? I don't think you will ever realize what you do to me.

 

One night there was a knock on my door and yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter