The Story of Jiji and Riri

Nyongtory Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] The Story of Jiji and Riri [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]AN: Hey~ It's been a long time since I updated any of my Stories! I'm sorry about that >__< I had some Tests and an important Exam at University so I took my time to learn... This Story was written for my Roleplay.. yeah, everybody who reads my "It started with an affair" knows that I'm playing a FB Roleplay ;D So this was a Story my Seungri wrote for Jiyong as a Birthday Present.. I also made a Video, but I used some Fanarts, so I don't want to post it here, because of copyright and so on.. so if anybody wants to see the Video, feel free to write me!  This Story is unbeta, because I used the Beta-Version for the Video and forgot to save it x_x
[/CONTENTID2]

_____________________________________________________________________

[CONTENTID3]Once upon a time there has been a little Dragon and a Panda. Both of them lived together with three of their friends, a Dinosaurs, a Doraemon and a Kitty. Most of the time the Dragon Jiji and the Dinosaurs Seungie spent time together and the Kitty Tae were out with the Doraemon Dae. Riri, the Panda, didn't really care that he wasn't able to see them as often as they used to see each other in the past, because he also found some new friends. His new best friends were a female Kitty called Rin and a Puppy called Jie. One time when Riri came home he saw Jiji sitting on the couch in their living room, he looked kinda sad so the Panda decided to ask him whats wrong. They talked for quiet a while and Jiji told Riri that Seungie didn't have that much time for him in the last few days and that he feels lonely without him. So Riri decided that it would be the best if he spend more time with his friend. And like this everything started.

They met every day now and spend as much time as possible together, with watching movies, eating pizza and lasagna, playing games, simply having fun with each other. One day, as they played once again, the little Dragon wanted to know how much the Panda liked him. Of course Riri answered honestly and told him, that he loved the other like a big brother and that he is special to him. Then suddenly the Dragon pecked the other one on the lips and both of them were confused. It was the first kiss for Riri so he didn't know what to do. It became a bit awkward between them but none of them wanted to let everything end like this. So they talked about it and somehow they decided to wait and see what will happen in future. So their meetings still continued and they were still playing, eating, having fun with each other and at nights they started to cuddle and sleeping in the same bed. 

After a long time the Panda realized that he fell in love with the Dragon but that this wasn't right, because of Seungie. He didn't know what to do. When Christmas Eve came the Panda decided to take another step. He went shopping and bought couple rings for him and Jiji. He wasn't sure if the Dragon would accept his feelings but he still had to try. When the Dragon really accepted it and kissed him once again everything felt so right. 
But then Jiji talked about Seungie once again and something broke inside of Riri. Even so everything seemed to start at this point, as long as the old story of the little Dragon wasn't ended, the Panda couldn't stay with him. So he placed his ring next to Jiji that night and left their home. He ran away to an hotel and got a room. There he cried and cried and cried until he finally fell asleep hours later.

The next day he got a message from the worried Dragon. At first Riri didn't answer but then after a while he realized that he missed Jiji too much, so he wanted to give him one last chance. As Jiji arrived at the hotel he told Riri how much he loves him and that e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter