Chocolate Panda [unbeta]

Nyongtory Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chocolate Panda [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“No, no, no! Damn it!”

 

I've heard the familiar voice cursing somewhere outside of my room. Slowly I put my pencil down on the notebook, where I write my songtext ideas into, and walked out of my room. Another curse seemed to came out of the kitchen so I turn to the left and walked over to it.

 

“Ri, are you okay baby?”, I asked and moved my hand to the doorknob but before I could have opened it, Seungri already did it. He looked out of the kitchen and shook is head.

 

“Go Jiyong... everything is okay, so go okay?”, he smiled nervous and I tilted my head lightly to the side, shrugged and walked back into my room.

 

After I sat down on my chair, I tried to focus on my work again. This morning I had a wonderful idea that could become our new song. The page was slowly filled with the words out of my head and I nodded satisfied. Suddenly there was another loud sound and I sighed deeply. I wasn't sure if I should go and look what happened this time, because Seungri seemed like he didn't want me to be there right now. But the worried man I was, I stood up again and walked over to the kitchen once again.

 

This time I knocked on the door before I spoke. I wasn't sure what was going on, but surely my beloved little boy was up to something.

“Baby are you sure everything is okay? What's that noise the whole time? I can't focus on my work...”

 

“Ah... sorry Jiyong! I'll be quiet from now on. Don't worry about me, okay? Just go back to work...”

 

Somehow I didn't believe that everything was okay, so I opened the door slowly, but before I could look into the room, I felt something on my face.

“I told you not to come in!”, I clearly could hear him pouting, even though I couldn't see him right now. He closed the door fast and I realized that he had thrown a towel on my face. I laughed and walked back to my room. This man will get to know my revenge later, was everything I thought before I opened the notebook once again, but this time I looked for a new page. I had to plan what my Seungri will have to go through later.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter