4 Phases [unbeta]

Nyongtory Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1] 4 Phases [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]„I'm back home babe~“

I walked into our shared apartment and closed the door right behind me before I placed the shopping bags down on the ground. As I didn't get an answer I walked over to the living room directly, not even bothering to get out of my shoes. The curtains where closed and all I saw was the flickering TV screen. I sighed deeply as I realized what my little dragon was watching. Slowly I walked over to the couch and bent over the backrest to kiss his head gently.

 

“I said I'm back Jiyongie~”, I sang but he still didn't answer me in any way. Once again I sighed and walked around the couch to sit down next to him. Like that we sat in silence and were watching our latest Running Man episode. Actually I didn't know what was wrong with him again, but I knew Jiyong, when he was silent like that, you just had to wait until it bursts out of him. So I tried to keep the chuckles for myself whenever something funny happened, but I couldn't hold myself back as Jiyong was falling on his during the jumping rope game. At that moment he moved and looked – no, glared at me. I stopped laughing immediately and blinked apolitical at him.

 

“Stop laughing.” he said with a voice that didn't sound hurt but jealous? I was still looking confused at him as he looked back at the TV to watch the rest of the show.

 

As it ended he stood up and walked out of the living room, without turning the TV off. Still being confused I turned it off and stood up to walk after him, but before I could do so, I heard him saying “You're still wearing your shoes, don't even think of coming into our bedroom like that idiot.”

Because I didn't want to make him angrier as he already was, I took of my shoes and placed them into cabinet where they belonged in.

 

After that I was sure that he wouldn't have any other reason to forbid me to enter our bedroom, so I walked over to it and opened the door. He was sitting cross-legged on the middle of the bed and was looking at the wall on the other side of the room. Slowly I walked over to him and as I wanted to say something he started to break the silence before I could.

 

“Are you sure you want to be here?” he asked, sounding jealous again.

 

“Why would I want to be somewhere else?” He really confused me this time. What did he do while I was gone? Finally he looked at me and he was pouting heavily.

 

“You tried to kiss her.” he uttered simply and I stopped walking. He looked so freaking adorable and I could have eaten him alive in that moment, but it was better to play along with the dragons game if you don't want to die. After all those years I knew it wasn't good to play with a jealous dragon.

 

“I tried what? What are you talking about Jiyong...”

He stopped pouting for a second and crossed his arms on the chest while glaring at me. “It's Hyung for you Maknae!” Okay now I was sure it was worse than I thought at first. After some seconds I started walking again and sat down next to him.

“Jiyong...” I started talking, but he interrupted me “Hyung.” and pouted again.

 

“Hyung... Seriously what's wrong? Who did I try to kiss? Did you had a nightmare?”

 

“Nightmare? Nightmare?!” He stood up and paced around the room, moving his hands furiously while talking without making any pause to take a breathe.

 

“How dare you to say it was a nightmare! I saw it with my own eyes! I saw my stupid Seungri trying to kiss someone else even though I was right next to him! I haven't realized it a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter