i cant stand up...

Healing

1,2,3,4 hands 1,2,3,4 pop,down,left, up.  TOP hit every move the best to his ability, sweat dripping down his brow to his chin where he used his hand to wipe away the bothersome liquid.  They'd been practicing for 4 hours strait  to their song Fantastic Baby and to be quite frank he was exhausted and the choreographer who couldnt stop pestering him wasnt helping.  For gods sake it was TOP choi Seunghyun he was suposed to look good the face of the group with smoky eyes not a damn dancer who never loses energy and never needed sleep.  Damn he needed sleep right now! and by the looks of it the other Big Bang members did too.  jiyongs cheeks were red one of which was covered by the long hair piece that the noonas insisted he wear, the piece dangling over his eye ans he panted hunched over trying to catch his breath.  TOP glances over at Seungri and Taeyang both of which were leaning on eachother trying their best to ignore the choreographer's constant yelling.  he could see in s eyes they were all sick and tired ready to go home.  He then looked over to the smiling king Daesung to see his blond hair stuck to his forehead his gray and purple  tank top soaked with both sweat and water which he poured over himself earlier.  A knot formed in TOPS throat thinking of his younger covered in water.  A strange feeling ran over him but he didnt know what, eventually he just went back to feeling sorry for himself and his dongsangs.  " i cant take this anymore!" he thought bitterly.

"Again, this is the last one promise!' the dance insructor proclaimed.  Groaning each of the members dragged themselves into the first posistion of the upbeat, hype song, a feeling none of them held at  the moment. everyone hit their first position and jiyong began to lip sync to his own lyrics.  After TOP's part which he barely remembered passed.  The most strenuous part of the routine began with the dubstep sounding music flowing into everyones ears the began their sycronized dancing.  All gibing it their all since it was the last run through.  Then suddenly all of a sudden Seungri, hitting a quick move that was supposed to be followed by top who was to extremely tired that he hadnt even used his reflex to dodge hit him sqare in the side pushing his hyung off balanced sending seunghun toppling down in a lump.  seunghyun hit the ground HARD hid ankle sliding lopsidely up under his large weight.  His leg soon to follow taking most of the force crupling his lower half in a way that didnt look very human like...

"HYUNG!' there was a loud uproar as everyone ran to their fallen rapper.  "im fine. I'm fine just a bruise." seunghun tried to reassure his band mates who by the way weren't so convinced seeing as the lead rapper was still crumpled on the polished floor.  "alright" the leader piped up obviously the most unconvinced of the group "stand up hyung".  TOP stared wide eyed at their leader looking at him as if he'd just said 'i like playing with barbies for fun'.  Slowly TOP nodded using his muscular arms to push himself up.  He slowly stoop up half his height.  "AGHHHHHHH!" was screamed loudly as the eldest hit the floor.  "HYUNG" was repeated as everyone reached out attempting to grasp and help their hyung back up.  "YAH! are you okay?!" Taeyang yelled reaching for his hyung.  TOP murmured something his eyes drifting in and out what seemed like reality and dreamland.  "yah! he's about to pass out!' someone unknown to seunghyuns barely awake body replied.  Still trying his best to hang onto reality the last thing the rapper murmured was "its fneee, but ahhh I cnnnt feel my regg" (its fine, but ahh i cant feel my leg).  "call an abulance someone shouted sounding hazey in the rapper's ears that was the last thing he heard before passing out completely

thanks, sorry if that seemed short there will be more oh and what other couples do you wanna see? but anyway thats the first chapter ill upload when i can please leave your thoughts! and give me some suggestions! see you later viewers ja ne!