Awkward

Healing

T.O.P p.o.v

I felt the blinding light hit my eyelids, flashes of red hitting my covered my pupil as I slowly blinked myself awake.

Ugh morning, ain’t nobody got time for them.

Usually the first thing I do in the morning is thank God for my gorgeous face but I was to exhausted to do that. I relaxed abit recalling the wet dream I had last night.  Dae and I were simply watching something on television when he leaned over and basically threw himself on me.  I smirked slightly recalling how vocal he was when I pounded into him, my legs twitched at the thought.

A soft satin feel on my thighs made me shiver in shock, I felt bare.  To others this might be normal but I, Choi Seunghyun wore clothes that covered all of me at all times.  Even to bed, I wore the classic cotton long-sleeve and long-sleeved pants.  It was a hard job protecting the fangirls and public from my blinding iness but it was the only way to avoid unwanted pregnancies.  I thought back to the old days when I wore shirts that ceased at my elbows and all the sold out pregnancy tests reported after those concerts.   I yawned lowly pushing those thoughts away as I tried to lift myself onto my elbow

Key word: Tried.

Only raising up about two inches I crumbled back into my pink pillow, I was aware of gravity and its presence but I’ve never felt that heavy before so what could possibly be keeping me fr-“THE HELL?!”

There was a mop of blonde hair only inches from my gaping mouth.

Oh ! Who the is this and why are they on top of me in my bed? Whoever the hell it is does not know I am aware of how to dispose of bodies..’  “YAH! Who are you?”

I poked the sleeping body heavily, A slight mumble was the only response I got.  So the stranger wanted to be silent did they? Ignoring the lack of reply, I quickly shifted the figure on my chest that was also visible to the world to the other set of pillows I never needed in my king sized bed.  Praying the stranger didn’t somehow strip me and have their way with me I lifted the covers in horror hoping to God that those pajamas I had on earlier were still on my body.

Unfortunately I was greeted by the sight of my laying lazily on my thigh.  “Oh god” holding in the scream I wanted to release, I eased my way out of the pink sheets and onto the cold floor.

I swiftly slipped on my slippers softly (A/N: say that fast) and turned my head back to the person on my bed that faced away from me.  Getting a slight glimpse of their shoulders and shoulder blades.  “Alright, if you do this quietly and quick you can have the body in the Han river by noon”. I slid closer to the form under my covers chanting to drive away my fears.  “Just strike and go, strike and go”.

With one fist aimed and the other grasping the stranger’s arm, I tugged harshly holding my breath as it landed with a thump on its back.  I approached the persons hair covered face, brushing the fringe back on a pale forehead.

‘Oh my g-DAESUNG?!?”

I stumbled backwards on my shaking legs, hitting the wall with a thump and shrank to the ground beneath me.  I couldn’t believe it, my eyes never leaving the man who I had a crush on knocked out on my bed; if my calculations are accurate just as as me.

I bit the back of my hand, a gurgled sound escaping my throat and filling the silence in the room.

Only one conclusion could be found…

‘D-Did we really sleep together? 

My gaze fell to my lap, a hand shakily grazing my messy hair as the actual memories suddenly came flashing back to me, the ones of the different Daesung that seduced me.  The Daesung that purred in my ear as he pressed his arousal into my thigh.  The bold and outgoing Daesung that had recently been very bashful around me.  And the strange smelling tea he drank yesterday, that clearly made him delusional.  It wasn’t a dream.

  Does he remember? If he doesn’t how do I explain and how do I act normal again’.

“ughh my head…” My eyes shot up to see Dae gaining consciousness again, I felt around the floor just feeling the coolness against my bare .  My hands constantly feeling plethora of clothing I glanced at discovering them to be shirts and socks.  A soft gasp left my throat as the reality kept sinking lower into my system.  I searched harder.

“Hyung?”

I snapped my head up to be met with the confused stare of my dearest dongsaeng.  The precious dongsaeng that I wrongly violated.  I couldn’t move only gape at his beautiful face, and the confused look on it.

“Daesung, I love you so much, and I don’t ever want to lose you to anyone that comes along.  I know you cant hear me but understand I didn’t plan this or anything, to have feelings for you I mean.  It just…happened.  I want you to love me back but I know you won’t.  I’ll be happy for now and always as long as you’re with me.  Saranghae”

“Hyung, are you okay? Did something happen last night my head feels like K.Will hyung sung right next to my ears. Oh- and why are you ?”

‘He doesn’t remember.’

Pushing back the tears and sadness, I let out a fake chuckle.

“Well this is awkward”

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi guys…yes I’m back after like a freakin year.  I want to apologize to all my subscribers because I wasn’t able to upload any chapters.  I had no internet except my phone and going to the library didn’t work out because when writing I feel like my mother or a stranger is gonna see what I’m writing and baptize the hell out of me soo….yea. But anyways for my 16th Bday I got a laptop so yay! I’m so grateful for those who waited for me