meds

Healing

TOP's P.O.V-

I sat in the bed wawiting patiently for Dae to return,  I no longer felt sleepy just numb the medicine the doctors gave me made me feel funny.  "aish! whats taking him so long, I miss his warmth' i thought, i couldnt deny his toned body against mine felt very good even comforting.  i sighed there was something wrong with me the more I thought about my dongsang the more my stomach got butterflies. The more my heart stopped for a moment. "These meds are messin with me" I frowned to myself "Hyung why are you so gloomy, you get to go home today!" I looked up slightly as he entered the room. Dammit there was that heart clenching fluttery feeling. "!" I hit the bed hard 'why am I feeling this way, hell he's my dongsang a part of my band'. "Hyung! Calm down, I know being bed ridden is hard but no need to take it out on other's property!". I laughed at his obliviousness "you're right sorry" sighing in defeat. I tried to break the ice "so who exactly were you on the phone with in the hall?" "Oh it was just YG" he said casually, "ehhh what exactly did HE want" I put emphasis on the 'he' part. Don't get me wrong the older man was a great guy all around. But to be honest the guy was sneaky as hell, one day Seungri's constant flirting just finally got to him. Somehow he convinced maknae's manager to dress as a y woman to teach the younger a lesson. Let's just say after that incident our maknae refused to even hit up the club for the next 5 weeks. I chuckled the had me teasing him for days. "Anyways" Dae continued "the nurse said if you get dressed by the time you get out she said that you'll be free" I could tell his excitement by his broader smile. But I wanted him to continue about the phone call he was avoiding it considering the way his eyes left mine when I asked him to elaborate. "W-well YG t-told me thatihadtotakecareofyouuntilyouheal". My head tried to comprehend everything, "Abit slower if you don't mind Dae" his cheeks turned a soft rose color. I watched his chest rise as he inhaled I listened intently as he repeated what was just said. "YG told me I had to take care of you until you heal" my eyes widened not sure whether I was happy or concerned about this. (Daesung's P.O.V-) I felt a sad feeling comeover me as I looked at his eyes as they doubled in size. Was it really that bad having myself take care of TOP. Did he think I was irresponsible, or did he just not want to spend time with me? These thoughts raged at superspeed they stopped as I spoke. "Unless you don't want me to, I mean I'm sure Taeyang hyung could too! Although Ji-hyung might be upset about it..." I felt my voice trail into silence I averted my sight to the window, it was probably 10am judging from the angled sun. "No no! I'm fine with it, I am it just caught me by suprise". The picture of his suprised face, arched eyebrows, large eyes, O shaped mouth. I sighed letting it go, he probably was really caught by suprise. "Well now that that's out of the way let's get you dressed!" Determination shined through my eyes. Hyung nodded accepting my hand that helped him up willingly. At this point he at walking with the meds numbing him and his bad balance he looked like a baby horse standing up for the first time. That medicine was really working "ughh I can't. Fweel mah wegg Daewangg" he was slurring. I couldn't help but giggle, yes giggle but in my defense its not everyday you get to witness the great base voice TOP slurring. "Geez you sound drunk" I picked him up one hand around his hip the other holding his hand that was around my shoulder. My heart beat doubled I honestly didn't know why and at the moment I was to busy holding his weight to care. I pushed the thought into 'sort later' pile in my head carrying the rapper to the bathroom that was in the room also. "I'll wait here now hurry before the meds really take a toll hyung". I shoved him inside shutting the door, I began to hear muffled sounds of clothes rustling. Ji-hyung had bought some here while TOP was asleep. I thought about my earlier actions Seunghyun-hyungs body against mine, the warmth, and the unfamiliar feeling returned I still couldn't place it. 'Is it something bad or good though' that was the real question. My thinking was interupted when I heard a thud and an 'oomf" come from the bath room. I briskly walked to the door knocking with force obviously I was worried about my hyung. His nickname wasn't Bingu TOP for nothing, he didn't lock the door or respond. I took the iniative took open the door myself what met my eyes was priceless... There, on the floor in front of a small sink was the oh so Great BigBang rapper Tangled, in. His. Clothes! "HOLY " I screamed tears sprang into my eyes as my blond hair covered my face as I laughed. My eyes scanned his body, his red shirt with the words "pump it" was on him completely except for the wrinked botton exposing a small amount of skin. His blue hair was splayed on the side of his face worse his pants hung off his legs awkwardly as he tried immensely to pull the gray skinnies over his plaid briefs. Some way both legs ended up in one of the pant holes. A nike shoe halfway off his foot the other laying next to his face. I sighed helping the rapper into his pants a blush on his cheeks as my hand hit his thigh lightly After he was completely dressed we exited the room. As we exited the hospital we waved to the nurse that helped us. The even winked! If my reputation wasn't on the line I'd slap her strait. I restrained the rude comment on my lips, distracted by the rappers antics. He was speaking nonsense and mumbling we arrived at the car YG sent for us. As we stepped in the car his expression hardened. "What is it hyung?"I asked Honestly concerned "I'm a blue berry" he pointed to his head "and your my BANANA!" He yelled touching my yellow hair. My mouth opened mortified by his words wondering if he'd remember this later. I shook my head a pink hue forming up to my ears thinkng of me being his "banana" I glanced at him sideways "oh the you say hyung". I laughed lightly he simply rubbed his eyes breaking into english rap. "Look at mehh now! I'm gwettin papahh!" I laughed louder as he continued "oh my gwad Daeswang wuk at hurrrr TOOCHIE" he draged the 'her' longer than needed and sang the lyrics wrong what made me laugh was his use of my name in the lyrics. Some ride home. slowly I slipped into my thoughts tuning out his cries for banana milk (dae millk kekeke) Oh this would be an interesting time together indeed...