waking up and packing

Healing

 

 

 

 

(Jiyong P.O.V)-

That morning we had to wake up early so we could pack since Youngbae and I hadn't yesterday, and usually I would be tired bet considering today was a 'special day' I easily hopped out of bed.  I stood and stretched my skinny limbs and looked at my sleeping bandmate and boyfriend, I couldnt help but feel guilty.  I analyzed his beautiful features, His sqinty eyes were creased and dark especially under his long eyelashes.  He looked even more like a panda than our maknae, even if he was tired I had no choice but to wake him up even as much as I wanted us both to stay cuddled forever.

I cautiouly placed one knee on the bed feeling it dip under my weight as I crawled to Younbae's side of our bed,  balancing on my hands  I craned my neck and feathered soft kisses along his closed eyelids. 

"Baby time to wake up we need to pack before the driver gets here" I whispered in his ear.

"whyyy? let's stay in bed instead" I rolled my eyes at his whining, honestly he was too cute sometimes I bent down lower and captured his pouted lips im a kiss moving my lips against his, I smiled into the kiss as his toungue tried to enter my mouth.

I moved backwards teasingly letting our mouths disconnect "nope, no fooling around until your up, packed, and ready"

"wae? pleaaassseeee Ji lets just stay in bed I'm tired and You never mind sleepping in"  I sighed, of all days my fit and hyper boyfriend wanted to be lazy today, dont get me wrong I wouldnt mind staying cuddled up with my future husband but I rather not hear Daesung's drugged up moans and our hyungs grunts.  My patience was wearing thin.

"Dong Youngbae GET. UP!" I grabbed the covers around him and started to pull to no avail.  Youngbae had always been bigger than me more in weight and muscles than height which meant he was heavy.  I admit I haven't been to the gym in the last two weeks but I couldnt be this weak! I gave up dropping the covers in defeat sighing.. as my boyfriend still remained on the bed face buried in his pillow like nothing happened.

I looked at te clock hanging to the far right of our wall '7:22a.m' I had to hurry.  there was only one more thing that would get Bae up. I took a deep breath to calm myself..

"You have three seconds to get your lazy out of bed or no for a week! One!..."

"I'M UP!!!" I had never seen Bae move so fast before, he was already packing his large green suitcase. we both know he can't live without and as y as the great kwon leader is I couldn't blame him. A smirk rose onto my lips "good, lets begin packing"

                                                                                 _57 minutes later_

   "Finally finished!" I sighed leaning

against my two stuffed bags propped against the wall, I understood that we were only staying until  Monday morning but I was a diva and I needed my designer outfits.

"Took you long enough, you were packing so much you missed breakfast and I couldn't save you any food Seungri was stuffing his face so mcuh It dissapeared before I could grab any."  I stood suddenly when Youngbae walked in the room. He had left when i sstarted pesteting himm on which oufit looked good or not.

"Its fine babe so we're both ready now!"  Even though I had spent most of my  time packing some of it was spent getting myself rady, I showered and did my usual morning routine.  I threw on some multi-colored Jordans and red skinny jeans with a white blazer to top it off.  I had combed my hair and curld it more than usual so the shaved side of my head stood out more.                                                                                   

"wow babe you look great'" I smiled at his compliment and went to give him a hug only pulling back to examine his outfit as well.  As always he looked stunning his hawk standing proudly like a crown and his collar was shown off with his green V-neck shirt and black skinny jeans with green nike's.

"you dont look bad either and you smell amazing" I smiled pecking his lips.

he smiled and chuckled looking past me at my large bags of what he knew were designer pants, shirts, and accessories only G-dragon could pull off.  "Babe don't you think you went alittle over board its only the weekend and-"

"Of course not! You know me and Theres never any such thing as over doing" I coutered,  I was the fashionista of Big Bang and It'd stay like that.

He sighed in defeat "fine its 9:15 and the driver will be here at 9:30 so lets get ready to go say bye to everyone" I nodded eagerly and laughed at Bae's struggle to pick up my bags with the hand that wasn't holding his own single bag.\

"! Ji what the is in here Gucci's whole inventory, why is it this heavy?" I sighed almost sypathetically watching Bae trudge to the door "no just some cool outfits and stuff"  I followed as he made it to the front finally deciding to just roll my suitcase insted of carry them.

He put them down near the front door as I walked to call everyones attention since their eyes were fixed on the television watching the popular drama 'Becoming A Billionaire'

"Yah Guys me and Youngbae are about to leave so we wanted to say bye before we left!" I grinned when all faces turned to me  "arraso bye hyungs have fun!" Daesung and Seungri said at once our TOP-hyung just settled for a "see you later be safe'.

I rolled my eyes waving my hand goodbye as I walked towards the door Youngie was holding open with one hand waving with the other.

almost out the door I turned my attention to our second maknae "yah Dae" I called getting his focus on me "Youngbae-hyung and I got your special tea as a thank you for helping our Seungie wungie out"

I smirked at his gleaming eyes "really hyung?!" I nodded "yep Its prepared and everything you just have to heat it up! It was maade especially for you,I  even put my secret ingrediant in it.  Just for you, so no one else even think of touching his tea alright?"  I said directing the last part at Seungri and Seunghyun-hyung.

             They nodded "tastes like anyways" Seugri said I mentally agreed it was very strong and would make the average korean go blind.  But that made it perfect for drugging.

"yah! you just can't handle its flavor" Dae defended

"what flavor? it tastes like my crap melted down and mixed with water!"

True.

"No its just a bit strong"

"Strong? ha! Youngbae-hyung is strong your tea just tastes like dog !'

Still true.

I looked over at Seunghyun who looked on the brink of a headache he mouthed a 'don't go' at me.  I laughed at sent a sympathetic look and headed in Youngbae's direction grabbing the handle to my suitcases dragging them out the door, my boyfriend following with a final wave.

we walked up the path to find our drver just arriving and pulliing up beside us allowing us to throw our bags in the trunk and enter the backseat.

I sighed scooting in next to my lover and laying my head in his lap and resting my hed on his thighs, I was tired with waking bae up  and getting packed I couldnt help but fall asleep a soon as I heard youngbae's voice telling my to sleep his arms laying over my waist protectively a soft hand running throgh my hair.

I wonder if Seunghyun will end up liking Dae's tea too kekeke'  I was too evil even when I'm tired.