I told you i wasn't a dancer

Healing
TOP p.o.v - 'Ughhhhhh' my head was killing me, I opened my eyes slightly. A blaring light hit my pupils as I squinted trying to rid myself of the annoying feeling. 'Last night must've been some party, OH ! Did I bring a chick home or--' my thoughts were cut off a stream of electrifying pain shot up my leg as I moved it. "DAMMINT!" I yelled, 'wait wahh' I stared dumbfounded at the pure white sheets sitting over my lower half. This wasn't my bed and as I looked up and down my torso I noticed 'these aren't my clothes either' I thought to myself. Eyeing the light blue,short sleeved gown covering my otherwise exposed body. Suddenly everything began to click back into place. Yesterday I fell at dance rehersal after maknae accidently pushed my while dancing. But I couldn't really blame him, I wasn't paying attention anyways. And with the in' choreographer in my ear its no wonder this stupid happened! I was sitting up slightly glaring at my hurt leg angrily, "ok get up now" I murmured trying to encourage my self into a sitting position. Raising my bottom off the bed, I balanced on my hands...that is til one of them slipped. "GAHH HOLY !" I screamed as I hit the bed, bouncing slightly. I landed my leg bent under my other leg, the hurt like a . Where was a nurse when u needed one. I heard a faint click to my right coming from the door. I sighed relived that there was atleast someone who heard my yell. "Oh thank you! Umm nurse do you happen to ha-DAESUNG?!?" I gasped not understanding why the recently turned blond was here I'm my supposedly hospital room. "Hyung! Your finally up!" He screamed running towards me. I was glomped in a tight embrace. "I WAS SO WORRIED HYUNG" he yelled in my ear. "Yah! I'm fine, no need to worry daesung-ah" I tried soothing the younger while I patted his back softly. Something stirred in me, a happy feeling knowing Daesung was worried for his hyung I smiled into his shoulder slightly. As I said those words his hug got remarkably stronger as if I'd slip away if he let go. 'Geez since when did he get this strong' I wondered to myself.All to quickly the sappy atmosphere turned serious a gloomy, "no hyung" Daesung whispered "you said that last time, when you fell yeah? Then yo-you YOU DIDN'T GET UP!" His sudden outburst startled me making my heart jump only to make me feel very guilty as he raised his head as he said this. He looked at me with those small eyes that I constantly made fun of him for, but secretly loved, tears streaming down his smooth , pale, cheeks. "Oh Dae, I am so so so sorry I made you worry" I pulled him back to my chest wrapping my arms around him safely inching my injured leg out of the way as he slid into my lap. His arms grabbed my night gown tightly, "hyung, I'm not the only one...last night after we rushed you here Seungri broke down and wouldn't even come out of his room for anything! All we heard was banging and sobs! This morning he was so disoriented manager hyung ordered him to stay home. I-I've never seen maknae so distant he thinks its his fault you're hurt. He- WE all thought you were dead!" "Holy Dae". I had no idea I'd caused all this pain I wanted to make him feel better when he was like this somthing inside my broke. We stayed like that,him hugging me closely as I cradled him to my chese after a whie, I pulled him up slightly chuckling with a lopsided grin. Daesung only stared, his tears ceased a few minutes ago, I looked into his cute bewildered face a pout on his lips. After a moment of thinking what to say to cheer the little blond up I opened my mouth. "I told you I wasn't good at dancing" I said his face broke out into a smile, a smile I adored he hit me lightly "no wonder your bingu TOP" he said giggling. I laughed at that statement my deep voice echoing in the room. "Come on, I've worried you enough I can tell by those dark circles you haven't slept well yet" . I held up the covers and dragged him under not giving him any time to protest. I snuggled agast his back as I drifted back to sleep with him in my arms I heard a faint voice. I could feel Daesung shifting so that he was facing me "hyung?" He said quietly "hmmm" I was too tired to reply in words. I could feel his breath on my face, "you really can't dance" I gave a hearty chuckle finally submitting to sleep. __________________________________________________________________ There ya go! 2nd chappy feel free to comment!