5th Hit (Finale?)

Mistake

 

           “Dude, he was pointing me as the father of his daughter’s child.” Kevin complained to his Chinese friend while they were walking in the corridor at SM. “Come on! You know I was avoiding girls since I decided to live here.”

            “Well, he might mistake you to someone. Men, you’re good looking! The girl might point you as the father of her child so that you will be responsible for it and be forced to get married with her.” The shorter male said as he smirked. Kris felt shivered and like to complain more.

            “Me? Come on! Why me? There is a ~lot of attractive people here if she was just looking for that. It’ll be better if Ch―” Kris’ jaw dropped as he saw someone he knew passing beside him. He was wearing a black hoody jacket almost hiding his face. However, His sad eyes were visible to them and seemed that he have cried a lot of times.

            “Chanyeol?” His Chinese friend said to the boy.

            “Hyung!” The younger boy still managed to smile to his friends.

            “Wu Yifan-sshi, you need to go with us. Yixing-sshi, please call Joonmyun and tell him to meet us in conference room 1.” It was one of their managers who were along with Chanyeol. The 18 year old Chinese boy nodded and quickly run away from them.

 

            At the conference room 1, the boy that was called entered. His name was Kim Joonmyun, this black short haired boy was one of the assigned leaders for the group. He was surprised all of their assigned managers, some board members and especially Lee Soo Man were all present, circled in the long table. Chanyeol was seating across to LSM, his head was just bent down the whole time. Joonmyun found Wu Yifan was on that meeting together with their two oldest member named Luhan and Kim Minseok.

            “What’s going on?” He whispered as he sat beside his fellows.

            “We also have no idea.” The petite boy named Luhan whispered in replied.

            As everyone sat up properly, LSM started talking.

            “I do apologize for gathering everyone here in just a small problem here. But I want everyone to meet the boy across me.” His large voiced echoed in the room. One of the managers nudged the boy in the hood and he bowed at them.

            “Annyonghaseyo, my name is Park Chan Yeol.” His deep voiced was shaking as he introduced himself.

            “This boy has been reported absent for a month now. Today, he returned and officially quitting his training program.” Everyone gasped as they were hearing this information from LSM.

            “Such an irresponsible kid not appreciating what our company gave him.” One of the board members whispered.

            “He should pay some fines because of this.” One complained, Chanyeol could not do anything on what he was hearing but gulped.

            “I’m sorry to interrupt but I believe there some good explanation why this boy wanted to quit.” LSM said. “I see his grade from his performance from the previous months and this kid shows a lot of development. If he just had continued to that he should have debut as our solo artist.”

            Everyone was surprised to what their leader was saying but they kept silent as they let him continued to his speech.

            “Ah, Chanyeol, do you have any good reason about this quitting?” One of their managers managed to ask the boy. Chanyeol seemed he did not hear anything, staying to the same position he have before. Everyone was worried especially his co-trainees because he was not moving at all. He bent his head down, both hands were placed on his knee and an expressionless faced.

            “Chanyeol?” Yifan asked.

 

            Memories were flashing back again to my daughter. It was one of his early weeks with the company. He was heading forward to Chinese class with his fellow trainee, the one that was mentioned before, Kim Minseok. He has a chubby cheek that was why everyone was calling him meat bun. He has long black hair and cute chinky eyes.

            “Come on hyung, were late for our Chinese class.” Chanyeol cheerfully said while struggling to his backpack and pulling the older one’s hand.

            “What are you saying?” Minseok angrily asked. He walked before him, glimpsing to the people inside their classroom. “Look, the Chinese trainees were still inside. How can we be late?”

            The younger boy tried to glimpse with his friend in the glass of the door too. He could see the foreigners were there studying. Their teacher on the table stood up as the sign the class was over. Everyone went out of the room; the two Korean boys just stare on them. The Chinese boys noticed them lingering outside.

            “Minseok!” One of the Chinese greeted to Chanyeol’s friend.

“Hey!” Some of them were acquaintance of the boy. They give high fives to him while the 16-year-old was watching them.

            “Chanyeol, meet Yixing, Luhan and Ryuchao they were my friends from the dance class.” All of them bowed to each other. “You know what, being friends with them give you lot of advantage. Am I correct guys?”

            “Yes!” The three of them agreed to the boy.

            “We actually learned Korean faster because of him and he learned Chinese in exchange.” The boy named Yixing said.

            “Friends with benefits right?” The tallest of them all was the last one to go out of the room. Chanyeol felt tense as he saw this guy in pony tail. His skin radiating like his, eyes fiercing like the hawk’s, nose and lips were so perfect. He looked like a God just having a visit at earth. Guy from the shoujo manga, another term he could describe this boy.

            “Hey, Kevin!” Minseok greeted giving high five to this person. “Chanyeol-ah, meet Li Jiaheng, Wu Yifan or Kevin Li whatever you prefer to call him. Well, this guy has a lot of name.”

            Everyone started to laugh and the tall boy just scratched the back of his neck. Chanyeol was just silent all along, mesmerized of what he was seeing.

            “What about Kris?” Chanyeol suggested. Everyone who was laughing stopped.

            “Why’s that?” Luhan with curly brown hair asked. All of them were staring at him, waiting for his reply.

            Because, I just like to.” He mumbled and none of them heard it. He started to blush because their attention was only for him. Chanyeol walked backward in embarrassment while everyone was wondering to his action.

            “Don’t worry about him. He was just feeling awkward right now since it’s his first time to meet you all. But, I’m sure you’ll see the real him soon.” Minseok cheered.

            “Chanyeol, right?” The boy he called Kris asked him. He moved forward and offered his hand to the boy. “Well, if you want help with your lesson in here, you can rely on us. But, can we also rely on you for Korean lesson?” Chanyeol was surprised to the tall boy in front of him. He didn’t how he could react to his straightforwardness. The taller one forced his hand to be connected to him. “By the way, you can call me Kris, if that’s what you like.” And the boy winked at him.

 

Flashback ends…

            “Park Chanyeol.” LSM called him loudly that able to bring his consciousness back.

            “Umm…” he gulped, looking everyone in their faces.

            “Are you ready now to give your reason why you would like to quit?” The old man asked him calmly. He nodded politely. They felt relieved with his response that they could finally get some answers.

            “I actually liked to thank everyone in this company for giving me such opportunity to be part of you in just a short time.” He started. “But, something came that I bet more important than anything else.”

            “What is this important thing, boy?” They let LSM to throw all their questions. Chanyeol became quiet again while holding his tummy. He faced them with a tear on his eyes, trembling to tell the truth.

            “I’m pr… No! I’m turning to be father soon and I need to take responsible for it.” He fearlessly confessed. All of their faces were shocked. Chanyeol stood up for his seat. He bowed his head 90 degrees down at them. “I’m really sorry!

            Everyone could not believe on what they heard. They did not know how to react to his action. He straightened up his back and gazed up on them. “Hope you can forgive me. I promise not to show myself in this building anymore.”

            The boy finally ended his speech when he turned his back on them and left them in that room. The three remaining trainees stood up as well. Although Yifan could not understand the younger boy, he was still his friend. The Chinese-Canadian followed him outside as well as Luhan and Minseok. Their managers were about to stop them but LSM let the boys worked on this for now.

 

            “Chanyeol!” Kris shouted. While following his pal running down the stair, something flashed back to him.

          “Do not escape your responsibility as the father of my grandchild!” It was me who just turned thirty shouted at him the other day.

          “Don’t tell me it was you.” He mumbled. He stopped following my daughter and just watched him left. Luhan and Minseok reached the tall boy. He looked at them with a disappointed face that made the two wondered.

          “He was the father the man was mentioning. What a mistake…” The two just looked at each other.

 

          Meanwhile, Byun Baekhyun, was just walking in the corridor when a taller boy hit his shoulder with his. The boy stopped and it was Chanyeol.

          “Hya! Chanyeol! Where have you been?” He hysterically asked his friend. He saw the tears on his eyes that gave worry on him. “Yeol?”

          “Baek, everything will not going to return back.” Then he started to breakdown in tears, Baekhyun was wondering to him but he prioritized to calm this younger pal first before interrogating him.

 

 

Back to the present…

 

            The famous leader of Exo decided to have a walk in a crowded park. He used disguises like a black baseball cap and a pair of shades to hide his identity. It’s been a while since he did this. Loud laughter from children playing in playground, teenagers chitchatting, and old people trying to be out for a walk with their dogs, everything was so nostalgic.

         He saw a female high school student reading a magazine where his face was onthe cover. He turned back to avoid any unnecessary ruckus. As he the other side, the blond man saw a child crying. With an unknown reason, he felt pity for the girl even he did not know the reason for her tears. He bent his knees down the sandy floor, did not even care if he get dirtied his signature pants. He held the girl’s shoulder that he quickly felt a fast heartbeat.

            “Child, what’s wrong?” He calmly asked. The girl, who was blocking her face, slowly showed he face. ‘She looks familiar.’ That’s what he thought.

            “My doll.” Her big doed eyes blinked as she sniffed.

            “A doll?” He asked and the girl nodded.

            “She was missing. That was my gift from my mom on my birthday recently.” Kris quickly figured it out that this thing was very special to her.

            “I see; it looks very special for you. I also have something I lost not very long time ago. I don’t know if it will still going  to return to me.” The girl’s cute eyes glared to him. “But, I’m not saying we’ll let your doll be lost. Don’t worry, Oppa will help you.”

            The girl smiled on him, believing that he could find that doll. Kris lifted up the little girl to his arms to start their search. As she was arise on the floor, the little girl quickly saw what she was looking for. A black long haired doll with a pale skin was sitting prettily at the top of the climbing wall.

            “There’s Chanyeola!” The girl shouted as she pointed to where he doll was located. Kris was shocked of what he heard from the little girl’s mouth. Did he hear it correctly? “Hey Mister! My doll was up there! Let’s get her!”

            He obeyed her and walked forward to the doll. He reached the fragile object from the climbing wall, giving it to the petite hands of the girl he was carrying.

            “CHANYEOLA!” He heard it again from the girl. She pecked a kiss on blonde’s cheeks and hugged her doll tightly. “Thanks, Oppa.”

            “Welcome, by the way the doll looks very you.” Though he was confused of what he was hearing, he still tried to be friendly with the girl.

            “Mom, created it especially for ME!” She proudly said. “Everyone said I’m a mini me of my mother so my mom look like her too.”

            “Your mom must be very pretty like you.” The girl nodded. In the middle of their conversation, someone was watching already them.

            “MIMI!” A tall person with chestnut colored pony tail hair called her. They both look were the voice came from. It was a beautiful person that cannot be identified if it was a girl or a boy on Kris’ eyes. He was wearing faded jeans, a mint green hoody jacket, and a pair of red chucks (very uni).

            “Um―pa!” She hit her head mildly. “Oppa! Ah, Oppa, please let me down.” Kris obeyed the girl once again. She quickly ran to the boy and let him be lifted to his arms. The tall blonde man came closer to them.

            “Aish, Mimi, don’t make me worried like that!” He found out it was Chanyeol, his old friend.

            “I’m sorry, Um―”

            “Sssshhhhh! Mimi!” He looked around as if he just did a crime.

            “Park Chanyeol!” Kris was finally in front of him, removing his glasses to reveal his face. This was the man Chanyeol wanted to avoid forever.

            “Did you know him?” Chanyeol shook his head harshly. He quickly ran away while carrying his daughter. Kris was surprised on the younger one’s reaction and chased them.

          Chanyeol and Kris continued their chased until Chanyeol was at the end of the side walk. Luckily, a black limousine parked in front of the mother and child. Chanyeol was surprised of the anonymous person, but their family knew him so decided to ride with this person.

          “Chanyeol!” Kris shouted for the last time however the limo already left. The blonde man did not know why this person was so eager to stay away from him.

 

          At the car, Mimi was already resting to Chanyeol’s lap. Across them was the guy who saved them from Kris. His hair was as piano-black and wearing a black suit pairing with the shiny shoes.

          He smirked before trying to start their conversation while his sharp eyes were glued outside. “Is he your daughter’s father?”

          “No!” He frankly said. “He was an acquaintance. Anyway, how did you know where you could find us?”

          We find you.” Chanyeol was surprised to the man in front of him. “Chanyeol, you’re nearly turning 21 and you know what was waiting for you at that age.”

          “Boss, we’re here.” The driver informed them. The man in black nodded his head, the boy could bare not to look where was the placed the car stopped.

          “This was my grandparents’ mansion. Atty. Park Jongwoon, What are we doing here?” With panic inside, he asked the man. The lawyer smirked at him again, opening the door beside him. He went out the limo while glancing on the mansion in front of him.

          “We have a lot to talk about and you know what it is. Come with me inside to get it started.” The lawyer offered him his hand to the younger boy. “What are you waiting for?” Chanyeol obeyed him because the man was right; he knew this day would come.

          “Time flies so fast.”

          “You’re right about that.” The lawyer opened the door of the mansion for him to enter first.

          Welcome home.

 

~END~

 

If this was the guy who will be saving me, I must be in heaven right now... ♥♥♥

 

Author's Note:

I'm very sorry guys if this was just post right now. This was a ~long chapter and I know that. Thanks for everyone's support. Tell me if I need to fix something ok> It was actually the end of the story for this part of this story. The next chapter and so forth will be friends only. We already talked about that previously so hope you understand. For those who were interested to read it until the end please add me as a friend. I'll be waiting for everyone on the other side. I'll explain the reason why it was friends only for the next chapter. Next chapter's link will be posted here anyway. LUV YA!!!

Photocredits: to the owner.

HN