20th Hit (Special Post)

Mistake

 

...Continuation

 

Timmy's POV

 

            Moments later after the reunion, all of them sat on the couch while catching up what Noona missed out from their lives. Lots of laughter bloomed out the place and the strawberry loved what she was hearing from them.

            There was regret to her, leaving the members out. It seemed they really moved forward happily without her. But the boys, cheered her up, stating it was better if she’s with them experiencing all the ups and downs of the team.

            The tallest was happy seeing this happening. It was like the old days when Noona was still with them. There were loud laughs like this before.

He was smiling and contented while watching them from his seat.

            “You’re voice it’s deeper from before, Hyung” The youngest noticed. Everyone laughed on it.

            “Haha, I know.” Noona blushed with that fact but laughed with them.

            In the middle of their enjoyment, the strawberry head look all of them as well as the tallest. Kris-Hyung had their child sleeping on his lap. She continued scanning at them one by one until he ended up looking someone unfamiliar.

            That person was giving her a quizzical look all this while. Noona knew he’s part of Kris-Hyung’s team. That man looks Chinese to her but she believed his one of the two Korean members along with Minseok. When he noticed that they were exchanging look, his confuse looking eyes changed with glare.

            She thought they would never get along to each other.

            Luhan-hyung who was beside the strawberry hair sensed their action. He knew how this two were curious to each other’s existence so he wanted to help them out. Noona was one of his closest pals in their training days the reason for him to have a sudden twist of personality in this part of the story.

            “Chanyeol,” He grabbed Noona’s shoulder to get her attention. “I’m sorry if we did not introduce Kim Jongdae-sshi.” He laid his hands in the air to introduce the boy sitting at the left corner.

            “He was the last member that was added while you were on a hiatus before you completely left the group. You both haven’t got opportunity to meet because of that incident.” Kris said with a stern look.

             Jongdae-Hyung smirked before he did the honor stood from his seat and move forward to Chanyeol-Noona.

            “Please to meet you, Park Chanyeol.” He said with firm on his tone that Noona did not like at all. “You can call me Chen.”

            The boy offered his hand and the taller accept it hesitantly. “I prefer calling you Kim Jongdae.”

The strawberry head tightly held the smaller hand. She did not know why she felt annoyed with him even this was the first time they met. This feeling could not hide with how she almost broke the hand of the latter. Well, she was not alone with that feeling.

            Jongdae-Hyung just did not let the other grasped him like that. He also showed how strong he was and that started their “gripping battle”.

            At first, they were both grinning to each other but it was getting creepier that it turned that teeth were both gritting. It was too obvious for everyone that the two seemed not being nice with each other anymore. Kris-Hyung gently placed his unconscious little girl at the sofa as he stand to forcefully separate their grasp.

            ‘What’s wrong with this two?’ That’s everyone’s question.

            “Well, Chanyeol-Sshi you’re pretty strong.” He smirked. He seemed he’s not done yet of their conflict by the way his eyes judge my sister. “I heard a lot about you and I never thought you’re woman.”

            Noona did not try to move a muscle with his comment. He was really getting to her nerves.

            The next moment a sudden burst of laughter covered the whole place. Jongdae-Hyung was surprised and wondering with their reaction.

            “Umm… Jongdae.” Yixing, who was sitting beside him before, stood up with him and patted his shoulder. “Chanyeol here is not what you think. He’s―”

            Yixing-Hyung suddenly stopped and looked at the subject of his comment with shocked. Noona’s staring down the floor with a cold and dead expression but that was not what surprised him.

            He knew Noona was not manlier as before. He knew he looked like one of the opposite when they first met but not as this girly like that.

           Everyone thought the same way and that was just the only time they realized her attire.

           What gets into you to wear something like that today?’ Kris-Hyung and Baekhyun-Hyung shared the same thought. If she just wore her usual manly look her secret identity would not be nearly find out.

           “Chanyeol?” The other leader hesitantly called.

            On the other view, the 2nd to the tallest knew their eyes were on her again. The awkwardness from before just returned and like it would not stop. Great! This day that was full of discomfort was going to be a pain in her a**.

            Ding dong~

            Perfect, to take break with this unpleasant atmosphere someone just arrive.

            “Please excuse me boys for a while.” She smiled wryly.

            She took her sleeping child at the couch and went straight to the exit.

            I appeared in front of her as she opened the door.

            “Timmy took Mimi with you.” She said in rushed tone as she passed infant to me.

            “Eh?” That was my hysterical reaction to her request. I believed she was aware that I just freshly came from Finland and having a jet lag because of it.

            Mom could not set in peace after her phone call with Noona even Dad already told her he already sent people to accompany her for the holidays. But Mom was so killjoy enough to ruin our vacation and dictated like a terror ruler to come home quickly as in NOW.

            Thankfully Dad made a deal with Mom to at least spend the Christmas Eve there for my sake.

            “We’ll only stay until 2 o’clock but promise me to get a private jet plane that can go back to Seoul in light speed.

            Dad could not say no. It was complicated to grant his wife’s demand but he managed to give it to her (thank god we’re rich).

            While we were on flight, Umma told the whole thing to Noona on the phone. She wished to see her when she stepped her feet back to homeland.

            But Noona refused. “Umm… Just summon Timmy here instead and pick Mimi. I’m with some old friends.”

           Not a moment later, I received a text from her asking to fetch Mimi at Kris-Hyung’s place. Men, because of Noona my awesome vacation was gone and she still wanted me to follow her order. She’s really HEARTLESS!

           I’m sorry if I need to tell you why I’m here right now because I know the distance and the 6 hours difference between Napapiiri and Seoul was really confusing.  

            Back to the story, as I said I still have jetlag. I’m looking at her with a confused face, staring back and forth to Mimi’s face and hers. “What are you doing here at Kris—”

            “Aish! Just take Mimi with you. I’m sure Appa and Umma missed her so much.” She whispered. I wonder why she needed to do that.

            I want to ask her more questions but she pushed me away when a tall figure appeared at her back.

           

            “Hyung, who is that?” That boy with deep voice asked. Noona startled as she looked back. From her reaction, something was not going right.

            I became worried that made me curious. I tiptoed while trying to glimpse to the owner of that voice. When I saw him, I could not help but to chuckle. I was like looking at the mirror.

            He walked forward to us. “He’s Timmy my younger brother. Tim, call this boy Jongin-Hyung.” Noona introduced. We both exchanged look with feelings of interest each other.

 

            ‘I want to know more about you.

 

            “Hi!” I greeted as I slightly bow my head.

            “Hello.” He replied, hooking his arm to the person taller than him. His voice was y. Hey, wait! What am I saying?

            It seemed I distracted him there but he returned his attention to my strawberry head sister and asked. “Hyung, are you leaving?”

            Noona faced him with her serious expression. The uneasiness I saw from her before was gone. “I’m not.” She straightly answered to his question.

            I was just looking at them anticipating as if I was watching a drama. Noona noticed what I was doing and stared at me again.

            “Timmy, go home so you can take a rest already.” She pushed me away and closed the door.

            I was surprised of her approach. I did not know if she was concern of my jetlag or she just wanted to get rid of me and Mimi or she did not want me to chitchat with her friend there.

            She’s really unreadable.

Jongin saw the harshness of what my sister did to me and puzzled as well. He just let it passed instead.

            “Come on, Hyung. You still have something to tell us.” The younger said. Shoot! The tension came back to her again.

She chose to stay so she did not have a chance to escape anymore. He escorted the taller back to the living room.

 

            As expected everyone was anticipating for Chanyeol-Noona’s comeback. She knew that they had a lot of question regarding her appearance.

            They let the strawberry-head sat on her position before. As she rested, she slowly looked at them. Expectedly, they were still looking at her.

            ‘Oh great!’ The awkwardness was there again all thanks to Kim Jongdae.

            “Guys, we just retrieve our long lost friend Chanyeol here. So we don’t need to pressure him like this.” Her friend Baekhyun-Hyung tried to save her from this. All this while of being silent he finally talked for her.

            “Long lost?” Tao, the third youngest asked. “Hyung, it’s not ambiguous to us that you are meeting with him secretly.”

            The two started to exchange glares. It was like they wanted to beat each other.

            “Chanyeol, I’m sorry.” Baekhyun-Hyung and Tao were distracted by the second to the oldest. He was holding with his both hands Noona’s shoulder. “But, I guess it’s your turn that you tell us your story.”

            “Chanyeol, did you?” Kyungsoo started. He’s eager to know the truth. “Did you left us because you were… your were gay?”

            It was a shocking question but that was just the first one Chanyeol-Noona would receive. There’s still more.

            “Who’s Mimi to you?” Sehun was the next to ask. “Is she really your daughter?”

            “Did you adopt her?”

            “Did you undergo a gender transformation just to be a mother to her?”

            Noona did not know who gave those questions because she was getting dizzy. All she knew was this was worse than an interrogation from press or an investigator.

            “Ah.” Jongdae-Hyung seemed to figure out something. “So that means you did not know she is a girl?”

            “SHUT UP KIM JONG DAE!” The tallest angrily said. He could not take the pressure they were giving to the mother of his child. “One more word and you’ll get out of my property.” This time he said it calmer. He stood up and went to the center. “Enough of this circus, Chanyeol was already overwhelmed of this meeting. Would you just set everything aside and do it next time?”

            “Hyung, don’t you think you and Baekhyun are being selfish with all of us here?” Joonmyun-Hyung said. “But I will not disagree with you on that.”

            Noona and her accomplished (KrisBaek) were surprise of the other leader’s statement. The three and the others listened to what he was going to say.

           “Boys, some of your questions were truly inappropriate for Chanyeol. Me, Minseok-Hyung, Luhan-Hyung, and Kevin-Hyung were there when he announced his resignation. We did not tell what happened back then because it’s for her sake. I knew that there was something serious he was experiencing that on my conclusion turned him into this. So please, let him be quiet for now.”

            “I guess Joonmyun was right.” Luhan-Hyung said while holding the hand of the taller. “I’m really sorry Chanyeol of what we did. It’s alright if you need time to tell us everything. Don’t worry you’re still part of the team so we understand.”

            Noona was touch of what the Chinese and the other leader said. Her eyes were sparkling.

            “Thank you Luhan-Hyung and Joonmyung-Hyung for that. You made me realized you were worthy to know what’s really going on with my life.” The 2nd to the tallest said with determination. She was ready to confess.

            “Chanyeol.” Baekhyun-Hyung could only call her name to stop her.

            Noona shook her head at him. Mouthing ‘It’s fine.’

            “Boys,” She started. “I was actually born as—“

 

 

~End~

 

Author's Note:

Hello my most beloved readers! This is an Aniversary Special post. I don't want to explain myself anymore. I'm actually upset these previous months and days... (AND IT'S NOT ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND!!! OR MAYBE T_T) But please don't mind it, just feel free to post comments and questions and I'll be more than glad to entertain it.

 

Photocredits: to the owner

HN