19th Hit (Special Post)

Mistake

A/N: I don't want to prolonge everything so just enjoy my gift for you guys! ^_^

 

Timmy's POV

 

          “Daddy!” A cute dwarf like voice awakened the 187 cm blonde man to his slumber. He slowly opened his eyes and the girl with a black long hair appeared in front of him.

            The girl was smiling prettily to this person she called father.

            “Merry Christmas.” The girl kissed him to his cheeks. He did not know why he felt rejuvenated after that.

            “Merry Christmas. What are you doing here?” He said, trying to recover from wakening up. He got his phone under his pillow, seeing it was 08:30. ‘Too early.

            “I use the passcode you teach me. That’s why I’m here.” She cheerfully said.

          “Really? But Baby, Appa was still sleepy. Would you just go back later?” The girl frowned to what he said. His eyes opened widely, wanting to change what he said. “I-I’m sorry. Here a candy.”

            He reached the drawer of the end table beside his bed. He gave a candy cane to his little one. Mimi’s eyes shined when she received.

            “Please let me rest a little bit. I hope you understand.” The girl nodded and left him alone in the room.

            He rested his head at his pillow and turned around. Finally he could continue sleeping again.

            After a few moments, there’s someone that interrupted him again when his doorbell rang.

            “Aish, who will this be? Is it Chanyeol?” He felt he would never resume from his slumber so he decided to stand from his bed.

            He sleepily walked to his door to know who disturb him this time. He did not bother to look at the monitor and just opened the door.

            “Merry Christmas, Duizhang!” The entire members of Exo greeted him. The blonde was shocked and he just got fully awakened because of this. He hurriedly closed the door, resting his back on it.

            ‘Am I dreaming?’ This is the only time he glanced at his screen.

            He was not dreaming. The boys were really outside his unit.

            “He was surprised.” The oldest among all of them said.

            “Of course he would.” The dancer named Yixing said, his hand folded to his chest.

            “Come out, Yifan. You revealed yourself already.” Luhan-Hyung, who was with Joonmyun-Hyung in front of all of them, sighed heavily while rolling his eyes. “You could no longer escape.”

            “Just surrender! You were already surrounded!” Jongin yelled like he was a police officer asking for criminal to give his head to them. Laughter exploded after that.

            “Ok, fine.” They kept quiet when he opened the door again. “C-come in. Just lower down your voice because this was a peaceful place. Got it?”

            Some nodded but like little kids some did not.

            “So, he’s really living here.” Jongdae whispered to one of the members.

            “I said get inside, quick!” He commanded. All of them hurried to penetrate the unit, they were scared to get scolded of their leader after all.

            All of them filled the empty couch in Kris-Hyung’s living room. Astonished like what I felt when I first saw his unit.

            Their dazed interrupted when their Chinese leader stood in the center of the room.

            “How did you know where am I living?” He asked while wiping hit face with wet wipes. (Where did he get that?)

            “The fans spotted Exo’s leader look-a-like wandering in this place. When we saw some of their shots at the net, we believe that is not just a doppelganger of our beloved leader.” His co-leader Joonmyun-hyung that was sitting in the middle explained.

            “We had enough.” Luhan stood up from his seat. “You’ve been acting really inappropriate as a leader since the day you had a meeting with the PKY Company.”

            This second to the oldest member were absolutely clever remembering that moment. He was right, that blonde had been disturbed since the day he saw Noona at that company again.

            “Could you please tell us what’s really going on? I don’t want to say this but you’re being too much.” The oldest calmly said.

            Kris knew they were triggered to confront him when he was gone last night at their party. He just remained silent.

            “Hyung, speak up!” Joonmyun requested. He seldom looked so terribly serious like this because he always had that bright angelic smile with him.

            “Are you staying with someone here?” The third youngest Tao asked out of the blue.

            The other members also started insisting him to talk but he stubbornly persisted being immovable.

            “Hyung, why you’re also quiet there?” The boy Sehun noticed Baekhyun-Hyung steady at his seat too. Kris stared at him but he avoided it.

            Both of them know the same secret. When Baekhyun-Hyung knows Noona’s whereabouts from the past, he managed to keep it from them knowing. However, he noticed previously his friend was getting too far and mysterious from him. Their Chinese Leader was not acting suitable recently as well.

            At the time he saw Mimi with Kris-Hyung together he felt pain in his heart. He sensed everything was not right after all. He was no longer the only one who knew our family’s secret. It seemed he and their leader changed position now. Kris became closer to Noona while he was getting farther away.

            He was angry to the man in front of him because he was the root of his friend’s agony. He must respect and obey him because he was the leader of their group but his hatred was still there and no plan to remove it from his heart.

            Ding dong, the bell rang once again. Baekhyun unconsciously stood up from his seat, he felt someone should not meet was just behind the door.

            “Oh, a visitor.” Kyungsoo-Hyung tilted his head while looking at the door.

            “Let me get it.” The owner of the house rushed at the door. He saw that it was the person he and Baekhyun keeping from their members.

            He did not want to open it for not spoiling their secret but Noona insisted to keep on pressing the doorbell.

            “Aish!” He opened the door with his hand shaking. My glaring sister carrying Mimi with her appeared in front of him.

 

            “C-Chanyeol.” He said soundlessly. She was looking so girly today that she decided to wear a baggy baby pink shirt with a hot pink cardigan. She was also wearing black leggings and black chucks as her footwear. Her haired tied at the back of her head while her bangs neatly placed at the side of her left ears.

            Kris-Hyung shook his head, because he knew this was not the right time to be mesmerized of the female figure he was viewing.

            “What took you so long to open the door?” He did not able to stop the younger to penetrate his place. The strawberry head walked fast to his leaving room that he tried to chase. Why was this happening?

            “I told you not to give Mimi some sweets but you keep on―” She paused when she got aware that she did a wrong move.

            She was now in the middle of the people she used to know. She became pale, freezing as she looked at all of them.

            ‘No…

            “Who’s this girl?” Jongin asked. All of them became curious of the person in front of them. She used her kid like a shield hiding her face at them. Some of them recognized the little girl she was carrying since Kris-Hyung introduced her to them already.

            “So she’s Mimi’s Umma.” Sehun said.

            Chanyeol-Noona detected that they did not know who she was. She turned back and saw Kris-Hyung was behind her. She quickly ran at his back to hide.

            “What are they doing here?” She said softly behind. She was trembling in nervous.

            “I’m sorry for my carelessness. I should have been more careful of my action.” The taller whispered at her.

            ‘Eottokke?

 

            Some of them stood up from the couch due to wonder why the girl acted like that. They were having a conclusion that Kris and Noona must have a relationship.

            They walked closer and closer to the trio (with Mimi).

            “Why Mimi’s Umma hiding from you, Yifan?” Luhan asked curiously, he and Joonmyun-Hyung were just standing at the back while the other members were slowly approaching Kris and company.

            Baekhyun-Hyung was also idle standing at the corner of the couch. He was nervous for his friend to be caught up of everyone.

            “She looks familiar?” Minsook’s getting smaller as he glared to the person behind Kris.

            “Please guys leave him―I mean―HER alone!” Kris said like a lion protecting his pact from the enemy.

            Baekhyun-Hyung could not take the pressure of this situation. He thought he needed to do something to save his friend. He looked straight at them and shouted.

 

            “RUN CHANYEOL!”

 

            Oops, everything just got worse.

            Time seemed to stop as everyone paused on their movement. Chanyeol-Noona got more shock that she unconsciously faced all of them with her bare appearance. Her heart pounding so hard that that was the only sound she could hear.

            “Umma?” Mimi asked softly while being carried on her arms. She looked at her child with tremble and tears nearly falling from her eyes.

            “Mimi.” She turned back and ready to run for escape.

 

            Unfortunately, everything was so fast. At one point she met one of this people from her past and now caught and revealed to all of them after two years of hiding.

            Luhan-Hyung (that flash like deer) unexpectedly gone in front, exchanging look with her furiously.  

            “You’re Kris secret!” Luhan-Hyung softened his expression and now with teary eyes. He hugged her tightly.

            Before Mimi, who was in Noona’s arms, got suffocated of the grown-ups clashed, Kris-Hyung took her out from her mother.

            “Chanyeol-Gege!” The softest member Tao cried as Noona revealed as their long lost friend. Everyone surrounded the tall lady and wait for their cue to embrace her.

            “Tsk…We can no longer hide him from them.” Baekhyun-Hyung said as he stood beside Kris-Hyung and took my niece from him.

            “It’s your fault. You let them get here and pronounced who he was.” Kris-Hyung chuckled the reason for the shorter to glare at him. “But I guess it’s about time. Can’t you see how they miss him so much?” Baekhyun-Hyung sighed on what he said. Both of them just stand there and keep viewing the reunion.

 

...To be continued