3rd Hit

Mistake

 

              It was 6:15 in the morning as could be read on the red round wall clock, everyone in the house was still in slumber. At Chanyol's room, my 20-yeor-old daugher was in the middle of dreaming. It's not just a simple dream; it was something worse. The red hair was shaking his head as he tried to free himself off that nightmare.
 
             "Is it also my hallucination that I'm seeing something here below you, Chanyeol?" A manly voiced asked, triggering Chanyeol to wake up.
 
              "NO!" He shouted. He rose up from his bed while dripping with cold sweat around his body. He was huffing as if he was tired from running.
 
              "Umma?" The red haired did not realize his little girl was only beside him all this time since they were sharing the same bed. "What's going on?"
 
              He shook his head slowly, shoving his hair upward. "Nothing, Mimi-ah. It's just a bad dream."
 
              "You woke me up when you started howling beside me." Mimi hugged him onto his waist, burrying her head to his chest. Chanyeol thought of it as adorable and kissed her hair to remove the wryness on her face.
 
              "I'm sorry child. You can now go back to sleep if you want." The girl nodded and lied on the bed again. When Chanyeol could hear her completely sound asleep, he left his little girl on the bed and went to the bathroom.
 
 
              He showered like a mad man, rubbing the brush all over his body. He poured too much soap and shampoo that he almost consumed all of it.
 
              "Aish! Noona! I still have school you know!" His younger brother said angrily to him while waiting for him to be out of there. The red hair went out wearing a pink bathrobe while rubbing his head with a towel. Timmy quickly  exchanged place with him and banged the door when he closed it. Chanyeol took a lot of time before he went out, making this younger brother mad.
 
              "Sorry!" Chanyeol shouted while lauhging to what he did. He went upstair to his room painted in white and get something to wear. The bathrobe he was wearing and also the towel he used were both soaked in water because of how he crazily took his bath that morning. He wore a piece of white vest as his top underwear to top it with a shirt. Since he was still a girl, he wore a same color of his top then topped it with a boxer short. He pluggled the hair blower and dry his hair.
 
              Chanyeol had a tendency that he always left the door open or unlock if he was at home (but sometimes he also did this outside). My wife who has a red curly hair in midium length passed to his room while holding Mimi in her hand. She saw Chanyeol's door was open so she checked him first.
 
              "Oh, you're finally out of the shower." Heechul said with a smirk on her lips, head was just glimpsing at Chanyeol's door. "Your brother was complaining about the long time you spent inside that place. He requested with a serious expression on his face that he wanted a solo bathroom for him just like on our bedroom. What was really going on to you, sweetie?"
 
              Chanyeol looked at his mother sternly but returned looking at the mirror instead. "Why?"
 
              "Mimi, said you had a nightmare this morning. Is that why you took time to come out there? Are you feeling alright, Chanyeolita?" My wife went inside to his room completely in order to hear his reply. She sat on his bed and  and placed our granddaughter to her lap.
 
              "Yeh, Mama, I am just fine." He said politely as if he was talking to a queen. "You're just over analysing the situation. There's no connection with it, I just enjoyed my bath today that's why I took long. So don't worry, ok?" He continued drying his hair with the blower while talking with his mother. He said that he was alright so my wife decided to stand from the bed and left him alone. She gave a deep sigh before completely gone out with our granddaughter.
 
              "Ok, we're going now to Mimi's school then." Chanyeol nodded and Heechul closed the door for him. When they left, Chanyeol turned off the blower and lied onto his bed.
 
 
              He was feeling nostalgic because of how he washed himself like a maniac today. It was the same as the day he went home, three years ago.
 
 
              It was early in the morning when he came back from the party. Chanyeol entered our old house with a blank expression, going straightly to the bathroom. He slammed the door not even caring if he interrupted all the people in the house from their sleep. When he opened the shower, he followed the water dripping from the top of his body until it fell on the bathroom floor. There he noticed some blood falling with it. His eyes opened widely in shock, asking if the thing happened to him last night was the cause of this. His surprised face shifted to a person in agony. He felt disgusted with himself, brushing his body with sponge hardly, rubbing his hair like it almost bleed, and brushing his teeth like almost a tooth would left his mouth. He was sobbing quietly inside the bathroom and it took time before he decided to go out from it.
 
              When he came out, conffetis in timing, boomed out in front of him. We, his family, were ready to congratulate him because he was about to debut as an SM Artist. We were so happy when we received his voice message last night.
 
              "Congratulations!" We cheered for him. Intead of the usual smile and laughter that we always see, he broke down and avoided us. He ran upstairs to his room and everyone became worried. Me and my partner followed him to his room while we let Timmy went to school. We were so worried for him and we tried to figure out the reason for his act.
 
              "Chanyeolita? What's wrong, Baby?" My wife worriedly said while knocking his door.
 
              "Hurry up putting your clothes on. You might get late to school." I added. Heenim and I were both sticking our ears to his door until...
 
              "I'M NOT GOING TO SCHOOL TODAY!!!" He yelled that almost broke our ears into pieces.
 
              "Hya! Who taught you to talk to your parents like that?" My wife answered him in high-tone as well. Heechul was a very tactless person as we grew up that was why he opposed to how our child acted but I tried to hush her to cool down the atmosphere.
 
              "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please give me some space for a while. I promise that I would tell you the whole truth if I would feel better. I promise!" His voice was cracking as he sobbed painfully. We felt hurt when we heard his not usual voice and we almost cried as well.
 
              "Honey?" Heechul asked me.
 
              "Let's leave him alone, Chullie." I placed my arm around her shoulder for comfort and we decided to give him some time to feel peace. We let him locked up to his room, not going to his school and his training for two days.
 
 
              After that, Chanyeol seemed a lot better now, maybe because his younger sibling always brought him his favorite strawberry flavored chuppa chips. Even they always had a little fight, Timmy still loved his sister and he was protective to him. Since Chanyeol had regained his strength, he went back in track and attended his daily training schedule at SM.
 
              "Chanyeol!" His friend Baekhyun was after him while he was about to enter the Entertainment's building.
 
              "Hey! Baeks!" He gave a bright grin to his friend but the boy could feel something was wrong.
 
              "Your parents said you were sick. Are you feeling better now?" He answered him with a nod.
 
              "I believe you already know that we are debuting, right?" He said cheerfully in his deep voice.
 
              "Yeah! I'm a little bit sad because I could not celebrate with you when I learned it."
 
              "Don't worry we could still have fun, Baeks!" My  tall child hooked his arms to the shorter boy's shoulder, unaware that someone taller than them was just observing from behind.
 
              "Park Chanyeol-sshi." Chanyeol automatically became blank when he heard that familliar voice who called him. Baekhyun turned around to see who it was and nudged his friend to look as well. Chanyeol did not even bother to glimpse and instead moved forward to the door that was in front of him.
 
              "Yah! Wu Fan-hyung is calling you!" Baekhyun continued getting his attention. Chanyeol now simply cared less to that person who wanted to talk to him. He was about to open the door but the other boy's big hand held his wrist. Memories of that night quickly flashed back to him that made him squealed and shook away the hand of the foreigner.
 
              "What's wrong? I just want to talk to you." The guy calmly explained. Though he slightly creeped out to what my child did, he was eager to know the answer to all his of questions inside his mind.
 
              "Come on, just listen to him. I'm going to leave you."
 
              "No, Baekhyun-ah! PLEASE STAY WITH ME." Chanyeol begged to his friend. He believed Baekhyun would make him felt safe because this boy knew his deepest darkest secret. If he will let the foreigner talked to him, he wanted his trusted pal was beside him. Baekhyun could sense how much his friend needed him. He freely agreed to his friend and decided to stay.
 
              "What is it, Hyung?" Chanyeol tried to be calmed and forcing himself to look the 19-year-old straightly to his eyes but he couldn't.
 
              "I just want to know if you're the one who took me to the hotel?"
 
              "Yes, why."
 
              "I'm so thankful about that. Anyway when I woke up, there's blood at the top of the bed. I wonder if there is some trouble like a fight maybe happened that night." Chanyeol's doe eyes expressed his shockness, he looked at his friend beside him and it was wondering to what their hyung was talking about.
 
              "So you can't remember anything that night?" Chanyeol's tone got higher when he asked that.
 
              "Yes, that's why I'm asking you." Chanyeol all of a sudden laughed on what the taller man said. The two boys with him was starting to wonder about his weird reaction. He laughed continously that made all the people passing by creeped out. He did notice that and little by little, stopped his chortle.
 
              "I'm sorry." He apologized, bowing his head to them. "Actually, NOTHING really happened that night. It's just that the receptionist said they didn't have any rooms available and only that not-cleaned-yet-room was vacant. I'm sorry if I let you slept to that place. But, I didn't know where to take you."
 
              The boys believed what he said and nodded in aggreement. "If that's the case, what's your reaction when I held your wrist before?"
 
              "That's nothing. I was just surprised. That's all." He cheerfully explained.
 
              "Alrignt, I thought you're angry with me on something."
 
              "No, I'm not!" The boys came in peace when they heard the answer from the usual Happy Chanyeol. Chanyeol turned his back from them and waived his hand. "I'm just going to the toilet. I feel like I want to pee. See ya!"
 
              His smile already faded when he turned back. He bent his head down, hiding his eyes and ran away. The teenager locked himself inside one of the cubicle in the building and broke down to tears again.
 
              He punched the door with full of his force because of the anger he was feeling right now. He was lucky enough that no one wanted to use the toilet while he was doing his tantrum. He was so angry, very angry, really angry. Chanyeol thought the foreigner was being unfair for not remembering how he violated him that night. He seemed he could not smile as usual as before and felt tears would just pour to his face continously forever.
 
              "I'm so stupid! I should not cry like this since it's nothing for him. Why this tears keeps on coming out?"
 
              After self-pitying for almost an hour, my child washed his face like washing away his burden and joined his fellow trainees. He just hid his face with his yellow hoody while practicing with them. He forced himself to continue to his normal life. He felt nothing would go wrong since the thing happened between them was just a One-Night-Stand. He was the only one among the participants who knew it after all.
 
              After a month of acting like nothing happened, one morning, my daughter just felt like he was going to get sick. It was still dawn when he got up and headed to the toilet. He did not go there to pee; he went there to unexpectedly throw up. When he was done doing it, he let the water from the faucet washed his mess from the sink. He thought for a while what did he eat to make him vomitted like that.
 
 
              Chanyeol just ignored this not until his puking was contant for five consecutive days. He became alarmed and thought this was not normal anymore.
 
 
              "Could it be..."
 
 
~END~
 
 
 
Preview:
 
          An ahjusshi was claiming I'm the father of his daugher's child. As I can remember, I'm not even encountering any women once I stepped my feet here in Korea. Maybe he's just mistake me to someone. Yah, Ahjusshi! I'm an I idol and I have a lot of dreams so please don't you dare to blocked it.
 
                  Huh? Chanyeol? You were leaving us? Why? I thought you want to be an artist so bad. Such a waste...
 
 
 
Author's note: Shoot! Manager was watching again... Don't worry manager, nothing so alarming would happen here. I hope Mword would be reinstalled to my PC soon, I'm really struggling in notes you know. T_T... I'm also excited myself about this story.... So if you're with me, please always do comment and feel free to tell me the errors.... I seen lot from the previous chapters and I'm so sorry about that!
 
 
 
P.S. 2 Chapters to go and this fic would be friends only....
 
 
 
 
*I'M SORRY SO SORRY REALLY SORRY.... I'm actually so tired so this chap turned out to be like this...
Don't worry, I hope you'll read the next chapter.... I'm reallly SAD!!!! T_T