1st Hit

Mistake

 

          "Hey, Park Chanyeol-sshi! Your mom called, she said there's an emergency that she and your father needs to take care of. She asked you to pick your sister, Mimi, in her school today." A middle aged woman in glasses came near to a boy wearing a pink apron. They were actually in the middle of the ball-jointed-doll workshop.
 
          "What? But my shifts not ending yet. The girl might feel scared if I don't check her in the right time." The boy in curly red hair acted like a worried mother and fell the doll he was holding down the floor.
 
          "That's why I'm telling this to you. Go ahead and pick up your little girl right now." The woman pushed him gently while her teeth grinning on irritation to Chanyeol. "Don't worry and continue your work tomorrow instead"
 
          The boy felt glad as he heard that and bowed to the woman with a grin on his face. "Thank you so much, manager. I promise to finish this tomorrow." The woman nodded and pushed him away the table where he was working. She shooed him away so he could quickly go off to their family's little treasure.
 
 
          He went out of the factory while the sky was over flowing in orange color. The grin from the boy's lips did not faded while waiting for a cab to pick him up. The child was like not just his normal little sister on how excited he was showing by simply meeting up with her.
 
          "Umma will do anything just to make my girl happy on her birthday." He whispered.
 
          Yes, it was Mimi's 3rd birthday (American Age), there were no emergency actually happening that we need to take care of. It was just my wife's idea so that Chanyeol could pick up our delicate treasure personally from the nursery school. Anyway, to tell you the truth Chanyeol is my child. He was just turning 20, and now trying to have a normal life not like before. He started it when he began working on my wife's friend owned Ball-Jointed-Doll company. BJD was being popular in this generation and my child could support us sufficienlty because of this.
 
 
          When he arrived at the nursery school, Mimi and her female teacher was waiting outside. The girl in twin tail hair and rose pink dress could not remove her smile as she saw Chanyeol went out from the cab.
 
          "Look, your brother was now here." The female teacher happily said to the little girl she was holding. Chanyeol bowed to her when he came closer to them.
 
          "Thank you for waiting with my sister for me."
 
          "No problem, I still need to fix things inside so I'll be leaving you guys." Chanyeol nodded to the teacher and left them as what she said. When the two of them were completely alone, Mimi hugged Chanyeol's leg while flushing in red. It was like she was anticipating for this boy to come for her.
 
          "Umma! I miss you so much!" The little girl in pink dress said cheerfully.
 
          "Ssssshhhh! Someone might hear you!" Chanyeol turned pale while lifting the girl so he could carry her.
 
          "But, I'm just so happy." The girl did not stop giggling and locked her petite arms to him.
 
          "Well, Umma miss you too, sweety. Anyway, we need to hurry because surprises for you, princess, are waiting in our house." He whispered on her ear while poking the little nose his girl owned.
 
          "Yay!!!" The two went inside the cab to start their journey to our home.
 
 
          By the way, you might be wondering what's going on in this point of the chapter. Well, Chanyeol was not Mimi's brother, sister or even father. He was technically her MOTHER. Why would we let our child be hidden as a guy and also be having a role to be a parent? It's started like this:
 
          Years ago when I was 13, I have a best friend since kindergarten. I just later found out as we grown up that this friend was a SHE. She just loved to do crossdress that's what she explained. Because of that, I was influenced by that too.  We always did crossdress that sometimes she wore guy's clothes while I wore girl's clothes. We switched character if we were together that made people confused. Time passed swiftly that I felt puberty. Since she was my best pal, she was the one I showed it.
 
          It was a rainy day, sitting in our huge living room, both of us confessed the trouble we created to my parents. We were a wealthy family and I'm their youngest child, they would not let me sank them to humiliation.
 
          "What's the meaning of this?" My father asked angrily. We started the conversation that we are getting married as a joke but ended up to a furious discussion. Me and my friend were holding each other's hand while our heads could not look both of my parents who were just facing us.
 
          "It's true I want to settle down with Kim Heechul-sshi." I said bravely but still could not let my eyes met with my father's.
 
          "Why son? Are you gay?" My mother worriedly asked, trying not to remove the lady way of sitting.
 
          "I am not, mother." I opposed politely.
 
          "Then, why you want to get married with HIM?" My father asked, now his tone was getting higher.
 
          I could not bear all the question that I already stood from my sit. "Who said SHE WAS A BOY?" My parents look at each other in confusion.
 
          "Isn't he, my child?" My mother still tried to be calmed in this situation even it was getting to the .
 
          "Mom, NO!" My tone of voice got higher as well that made my parents widened their eyes. "She just pretended to be, because she doesn't want to be called like how was her mother was treated. I even got her pregnant."
 
          Now the normal conversation that turned to be intensed became darker than before. It was not because it was my parents first time to hear me said some inappropriate words but because I slipped my tounge to a more extreme confession.
 
          "YOU WHAT?" Both of my parents said surprisedly.
 
          "It's right for you to be called ! Look what you did to my son, he was not as gentle as before! YOU!" My mother transformed into a dragon as she stood up and cursed Heechul. Dad who was mad before now tried to calmed my mother down. On the other hand, I tried to blocked both Heechul's ears to protect her from my mother's swearing.
 
          "Honey, please stop!" My father nervously said to my Mom as he tried to stop her in reaching Heechul while I was embracing the taller perston in attempting to protect her.
 
          "How could I?" She was about to say something but she collapsed and loosed her conciousness. Me and my father became worried but of course I could not came near her because I was still protecting the girl with me.
 
          "I'm sorry about this, Dad, but I will still stick to what I have decided. You can disowned me if you want but I'll never let this girl suffer all alone." I signaled Heechul to leave the house with me but before we could do that...
 
          "There will be no disregard that going to happen here." He calmly said while my mother was still in his arms. "I have a deal with you two. If that child would be born as a male, you will still own some of our legacy. If that turned opposite, That caberet woman's child and the one inside her womb would be exiled from South Korea."
 
          I faced him with courage while holding the hands of my girl. "I am sure she will bear you a HEIR."
 
 
          And that's how why my daughter Chanyeol came out of the world. My parents sent me and Heechul to Japan and let us stayed there for 5 years. Since we turned 18 on that time, they let us get married. With the time we spent on the foreign country, we managed to hide what our child's real gender. Thank god my parents did not know the truth even today. Thanks to my wife, because she knows photoshop. We sent Chanyeol's pic where her head attached to a baby boy's body. We always use his as we refer to her since she was borned so that we could stay in the act.
 
          I returned to Seoul with him, Heechul travel to Hongkong first for a short course she enrolled. When she came back, Chanyeol was followed by a real baby boy. We wanted to revealed what he really was to the world when our Timmy existed; but till now, we just decided to continue his act. Chanyeol grown up with lots of obstacle in his life. We never thought he'll ended up having a male upper body and female lower body. His voice was getting deeper as he aged and his gigantic height was not for a woman.
 
 
          The strange story of my life did not end up to Chanyeol, even it was getting normal since we had Timmy in it. There was this day when Heechul confessed something about their family's curse. She stated that their clan always ended up getting pregnant as they turned 13. Heechul's family was from the lineage of "Gisaeng". She was not actually surprised that she had Chanyeol inside her womb on that age. She knew it was coming though she thought she could break it when she cross dressed as a man, but she failed.
 
          "I'm so happy, now that Chanyeolita was now 16 and not being pregnant at all. Does it mean she break the curse?" My wife asked while both of us were sitting at the dining table of our small-lovely-home. She had his black long hair pony tailed and she always wear so girly clothes not like before.
 
          "I guessed there's no such thing as that, Hon. It's just in you and your family's mind because your clan always ended up as a you know." I chose words that would not hurt her feelings. I hold both of her hands while kissing her fist.
 
          "Mom! Dad!" Chanyeol ran down the stare, excitedly. He tapped his finger so loud on the table with a creepy grin on his face.
 
          "Yes?" We both looked at each other, wondering with his action.
 
          "I have a confession to make!" He cheerfully announced. His eyes was shining so brightly, looked like achieving something great.
 
          "Don't tell me..." Because of what my wife and I were talking about, I felt nervous that he might have someone inside her tummy. However, weren't he should express opposite to what he was showing?
 
          "What? You have a GIRLFRIEND? Who told you you can do that without our permission?" Heechul out-of-the-blue asked histerically to him as she stood up from the chair.
 
          "No mom! It's not! It's..." He was about to say his news not until a familliar face entered inside our very simple home.
 
          "Why? What's wrong if he had a girlfriend? He's a man, so he should have one!" It was my father who sternly staring at us. He still looked the same, scary serious face, brushed up hair and wearing an expensive suit, He came closer to us while our 12-years-old Timmy was after him. My father weekly visited our place and sometimes with my mother to check our simple life.
 
          "Ahbeoji." Heechul politely bowed at him while looking so serious.
 
          "No grandpa. I don't have any girlfriend." Chanyeol innocently shooked his head, though he had a huge voice, he was still so girly on how he acted.
 
          "Why? Are you gay, Park Chanyeol?" My father started again his usual scary loud voice that all the people in the house frightened.
 
          "No, I'm not." He bravely disagreed. "And I'm actually not allowed to."
 
          The boy's words were trying to confuse everyone on where his point would go to. He suddenly smiled sweetly and showed everyone his cheerful face.
 
          "Right now, that I'm an official trainee for SM Entertainment, would I still need to think of it?" Our families' eyes wide-opened and jaw dropped with his confession that tilted his head a little. "Why?"
 
 
          His younger brother jumped to him in happiness, while me and Heechul hugged each other for our child's good news. It was not a big joke if the biggest entertainment company opened his door for you. Our family was celebrating for him and even formed a grouped hug except for my dad.
 
          "Ahem!" He cleared his throat to get attention. "You want to be an artist?"
 
          "Yes grandpa, why?" Chanyeol innocently said.
 
          "If that's what you want I have nothing against it. But, don't forget about our company as you turned adult." Chanyeol nodded to what my father said.
 
          "Of course grandpa, I'll help you and appa with our business." My black haired boy bowed and father gave him a smile while petting his hair. I was glad that when Chanyeol came into our lives, Dad became a little gentle. Chanyeol, on the other side, was determined to keep this trust from his grandfather in exchange of being supportive. He wanted to be his ideal granchild but this dream would not last as he expected...
 
 
~END~
 
 
 
Preview:
 
          Yay! I'm a part of SM Entertainment now! I feel scared but I know I can handle this. Wow! Now I belong to some of the chosen cool guys especially this Chinese Boy. He's really awesome and I wanted to be closer to him. Closer? Hey why am I inside a Hotel? Huh? Hyung what are you doing? NO!
 
 
 
Author's note: Shoot! If I just posted it a little earlier.... Hello guys! I'm back! Thanks for everyone who read the first chapter. Please always leave comment and tell me if there were mistakes. Word was not available in my PC right now so I guess you would see a lot of typo and grammar errors. Sorry Sorry Thorry!!! ^_^ BTW My Donsaeng fic was now available. I do apologize if it's friends only for now. I was about to publish it for everyone if Chapter 2 was available. PLEASE ANICIPATE!!!!
 
P.S. Chanyeol's case in this story was based on one of Nee-chan's fav Manga "After School Nightmare". Further explanation wiould be provided on the next chapter.... ANTICIPATE...