2nd Hit

Mistake

 

              "Heenim-Umma! Leeteuk-Appa!" Mimi called excitedly while Chanyeol was carrying her as they entered our home. We were now living in the 5th floor of a middle-class condominium.
 
              "Oh they're already here! Nice work, Honey!" I complimented my wife as I nudged her.
 
              "Is Timmy still at school?" Chanyeol asked while looking at us widely with his doe eyes and gently putting his child on the floor.
 
            "No, I'm already here." Timmy who was now 15 came out the Kitchen with the cake. Everyone sang happy birthday as we all circled aroung Mimi.
 
              "HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY MIMI!!!" Everyone greeted in chorus. Mimi was about to cry out of joy when a sudden knock on the door distracted us. Chanyeol who was the nearest there checked who this anonymous person was.
 
              "Annyeong!" It was Chanyeol's old pal from his training days at SM.
 
              "Baeks!" Both of them hugged each other like brothers.
 
             "Hey MIMI!!!" He greeted, kneeling down and arms opened wide. The little girl ran to him and answered him a warm hugged. He then lifted the young girl up from the floor.
 
            "Uncle, you come personally to my birthday even you're busy." The little girl was over whelmed in happiness that she started to cry. Of course, who would not breakdown if all the important people in your life would gather together for your special day? It was almost perfect except for the fact that her real father was not here.
 
              In the middle of the party, Mimi started opening up her gifts from us and family friends. All of us were just looking at her while she was doing that and cheering with her if she liked her gift that she received. Chanyeol was near the balcony with his friend while watching her little one.
 
              "Time runs so fast, she's now 13 and I'm not a rookie artist like before." His friend named Byun Baekhyun said as he sighed while he was at his back, lying his jaw on his palm near the railings of the balcony.
 
              "I'm really glad you could still attend her birthday even with your hectic schedules." Chanyeol turned his face on him, smirking.
 
              "Of course, anything for my most special pal and his baby." They exchanged fist bump when they moved closer to each other. "After all the trouble you cost me with your THING? You need to pay me first before I could forget you."
          
              Chanyeol became serious and pulled up his wallet from his jeans. "Really? How much?"
 
              "Hey! I'm just kidding."
 
 
              The two became quite and both of them were now resting their arms on the railings. They were looking at the bright stars above, shining like what they dreamed of.
 
              "I wonder if you really debut with us..."
 
              "Then, Mimi will not exist."
 
              "Anyway, do you still care for him?" Both of them looked each other, Baekhyun knew it would give shock to Chanyeol's face that he smirked. "He's the most popular member of our group since we debuted, do you know that?"
 
              "Ever since the time I first met him he's like that. There's nothing new actually and he's just part of my past. So... not anymore."
 
              "Mommy?" Without them realizing, Mimi was already behind them. The two were like they had seen a ghost when they noticed her.
 
              "Yes baby?" Chanyeol startled.
 
              "Is this your gift for me?" Mimi showed a Female BJD from her back. Chanyeol nodded and gave her young a bright smile. They were still lucky that the kid seemed not to hear anything at all.
 
              "Did you like it. I made it looked like you, sweety." Chanyeol bent down and kissed Mimi on her forehead.
 
              "Thank you, Umma!" The girl locked her arms around my sons giraffe-like-neck.
 
              "Isn't she cute, Baeks? That guy gave me something I will keep forever. I don't care about him... not anymore."
 
 
              More than three years ago, Chanyeol was walking with the same person who was with him right now. They were both laughing so loud at the pathway of SM Entertainment, talking about some slices of their lives. Suddenly, they passed to a tall guy, who later grabbed Chanyeol's shoulder. The boy blinked his doe eyes in wonder. The man was like shining in perfection, with the shape of his face, from his dark brown hair that had a black headband, to the complexion of his skin. He really looked foreign with his westernized features. Baekhyun seemed he did not want to mess up with him by just looking at his piercing eyes, glaring at both of them.
 
              "Chanyeol-sshi." The boy with a manly voiced called his name. "Can you lend me a minute?"
 
              Chanyeol looked at his friend quizically, but Baekhyun was scared to the man they encountered and could not looked him back.
 
              "But..." Chanyeol hesitated.
 
              "Come on! Wu Fan-hyung wants to talk to you. I better leave first since I still need to do some errands at home." The shorter boy was trembling. He then away while waving his hand to them. Chanyeol wanted to stop him but the taller boy was still holding his shoulder.
 
 
              They went to a quite place, in which the corner of the stairway. Chanyeol sat at the side of the stairs while waiting for the man who was walking awesomely back and forth to start the conversation. My elder child in his black hair now becoming bored from waiting so he decided to open dried mouth. 
 
              "Did you called me just to watch you walk like a model? Well... it looks cool." He said lazily. The man finally decided to stop walking and sat beside him instead.
 
              "I just want to ask if you and that newbie started... dating?" Chanyeol gulped as he heard that question. He looked at him closer and the man beside him seemed not kidding with what he asked.
 
              "No!" He answered straightly. "What made you think I am, Hyung?"
 
              "Because after that night that he joined the group, you two became inseperable, as if both of you used to be childhood friends." The taller boy looked away along his saddened face. Chanyeol became worried seeing that...
 
              "It's just because Baekhyun..."
 
 
              The truth is... there was a huge party that night, Byun Baekhyun was about to pee because he did not realize that he drank a lot of sodas due to so much chitchat. The door at the toilet was unlocked so he assumed that no one was there. But, someone was already peeing inside, it was Chanyeol doing the usual female style. Because of that, Chanyeol told the whole truth to Baekhyun that made the shorter boy to pity him, rooting their unbreakable bond.
 
              "Baekhyun what?" The taller boy pulled him back to reality with his question echoing to the staircase. He looked at him and he saw his eyebrows almost connected with his frowning at him.
 
              "He was the same age as me. So it's easy to talk to someone him." Chanyeol tried to cover up while blushing that caused the taller boy chuckled. "By the way, why so curious? Are you getting jealous?"
 
 
              "ME? JEALOUS? Why should I?" He looked to the opposite direction once again and he seemed avoiding the topic.
 
              "I knew it, your jealous." Chanyeol teased, getting closer to his ears while with no reason, his cheeks was starting to turn red.
 
              "I'm not!" His piercing eyes looked at the younger back.
 
              "Really?" Chanyeol still tried to tease, the taller boy decided to stand up because of the pressure my older child was giving.
 
              "Ok fine, I am." Chanyeol who had a red face became pale of what he heard. "It's because you used to be closer to me before. You even let me come to your house and meet your younger brother. You're the only Korean who treats me as if I'm one of his countrymen though you know I'm not."
 
              "Hyung..." Chanyeol was overwhelmed of what he heard to his hyung's blabbering. His eyes almost dropped a tear if one of their co-trainees did not distract them.
 
              "Hey guys! I knew you're the one I'm hearing upstairs." Their co-trainees who were shorter than them said excitedly.
 
              "Wassup, Joonmyun?" Both of them said in chorus.
 
              "SM will let us debut soon!" He announced instead of feeling celebrated, Chanyeol suddenly bursted in tears and cried out loud that made the two looked at each other.
 
 
              "HAHAHAHAHA!!!" A loud laughter from the crowd of men echoed in one of the managers' apartment. Everyone was circled on a round coffee table. They were talking about my older child's reaction on the announcement of his colleagues.
 
              "Your such a cute boy Park Chanyeol-sshi!" One of the manager pinched his cheeks. Chanyeol was laughing as well but his eyes puffed due to his tears before.
 
              "Everyone was here except for Bacon." One of the trainees that also going to debut with them noticed with his innocent looking eyes, he had a chubby cheeks that looked like a meat bun.
 
              "He said his parents did not let him go at this time of night, Hyung." One of the trainees who had a darker complexion from all of the boys said.
 
              "Then what about me?" Chanyeol mumbled worriedly. Baekhyun was always going home with him because this boy appointed himself as my child's personal bodyguard. He did not noticed the taller man beside him heard it.
 
              "Why? What's wrong?"
 
              "It's just that I always walk home with him."
 
              "Then, I'm going with you if you want." Their soft conversation was interrupted by one of the managers when he hooked his arm to the taller guy's neck and pulled him away. Chanyeol's eyes widened to their manager's action and startled a little.
 
              "Are you guys going home?" This manager who was drunk asked the foreigner.
 
              "Not yet why?" Kris looked at him coldly.
 
              "As I can remember you're already 19 so that means your legal enough to drink." The manager, who was hiccuping, offered.
 
              "Yes, he's right. Drink with us Kevin and you too Luhan." One of the managers agreed. The older men circled around him but the other Chinese trainee had escaped without them noticing and ran away. Chanyeol became worried to his hyung that he tried to in. But, the taller man just signed him that it would be just fine.
 
 
              Two Hours later and it was already eleven in the evening, the managers let go of the foreigner and instead he was the one who would take Chanyeol home, the 17-year-old boy was the one to take him home. Chanyeol just realized he did not know where this hyung  was living so he used an alternative and that was by staying in the hotel. Thankfully my father provided him one of his golden cards to be used by Chanyeol in emergency. Chanyeol was carrying the man to his shoulder even he was struggling due to his weight. He could still manage to get him inside the room and placed him to the bed.
 
              "Hello, Umma! I'm sorry if I can't go home again. Anyway, I have a good news. I'm debuting soon! Say goodnight to everyone, bye!" He tried to said everything softly but the guy who was resting behind him awakened.
 
              "Who are you?" The man said drowsily. Chanyeol startled and hid his phone at his back.
 
              "Oppa! I mean... hyung! It's me, Chanyeol."
 
              "Chanyeol?" He tried to stand but his world was tipsy turvy so he collapsed. Chanyeol became worried and hurriedly went to the older boy's side.
 
              "The manager-hyungs forced you to drink and I guess it's your first time." While Chanyeol was explaining, it was unexpected for him that the man's big hand cupped his jaw and looked at him closer. "Hyung?"
 
              "Are you sure you're Chanyeol?" The man quizically stared at him. My child could smell the scent of wine from the taller's mouth, now feeling awkward, cheeks were blushing crazily.
 
              "Why's that?" Chanyeol moved the boy's hand off from him.
 
              "You looked so girly." Chanyeol became alarm of what he said because it was near to his true identity. He tried to lift himself off from the bed but his hand was locked to the grip of the guy.
 
              "What are you saying? Come on, sleep on the mattress! You're not in yourself, Hyung!" He pushed the taller boy down to the bed, trying to escape and go farther from him. The taller man has a fast reflexes that he grabbed 17-year-old boy's waist with both of his hands.
 
              "But, Chanyeol." The foreigner managed to pull him down with him on the bed. That moment, Chanyeol was shaking and he was feeling creepy to the older boy.
 
              "Hyung, please... you're scaring me!" My child was still trying to escape from him and he was unaware on how this man managed to be on top of him.
 
              "I'm sorry but I can't help it. You look so beautiful." Chanyeol paused to what he just said. The man took this as  an advantage and kissed him on his lips. My daughter returned to his consciousness when their lips were connected for a couple of minutes. He tried to pushed him away but the foreigner did not want to lose his lips from him. The taller man held both of his wrists so Chanyeol could not move anymore. The shorter boy losen all his energy from breaking free from the older boy. So he decided to surrender in this situation while tears were falling down from his eyes...
 
 
 
~END~
 
 
 
Preview:
 
          don't want to see him anymore. He took all my dreams away from me. Goodbye SM, Goodbye EXO, Goodbye... Kevin-Hyung!
 
 
A/N: Next chapter will be provided soon. Tell me if there were errors, I'll quickly corrrect it. Manager is watching... So please anticipate... Please still be free to do comment and add me or subscribe... Luv ya!