Thehun

Childhood Memories

 

I eyed with fascination on the creature before my eyes, as it stared blankly in the air. How could something so adorable be so... blank? Like seriously, all it did was looking half asleep everywhere! I have now declared it for being an alien. I nodded my head in satisfaction. Suddenly it's eyes wandered around and locked with my own. "So cute~" I whispered. The thing had chubby baby cheeks which I wanted to pinch soooo bad~ 
 
I went over to mama who was in a different room and tugged her sleeve. Mama was talking to a lot of aunties. "Mama~ what is that?" I pointed at the thing that was sitting on the floor. The door was open so I could still see the alien. "Aiya, Luhan. It's 'who', not 'what,'" my aunties just giggled at me. I glanced over at the thing. It can't be a who if it's an alien!
 
I went back and sat in front of it. With deep deep concentration (like really deep!) I stared at it and narrowed my eyes. It just stared back at me with the same blankness. "What-" are you? I mentally shook my head. "What is your name?" The alien suddenly started to blush and looked away. Cuuute~! "Th-Thehun." It stammered out. I tilted my head. What a weird name. Thehun. It still stared on the floor. I didn't really get what was so interesting 'bout it.
 
"Well hi Thehun. My name is Luhan." It stared at me again. "Not Thehun." He cutely bit his lower lip after saying that. But what did he mean? Didn't he just say that his name was Thehun? Aiya~ that thing is surely confusing. Ah~ he's blushing again! I mentally squealed but outside I was all manly looking and had no reaction. My hands reached over to the baby chubby cheeks and squeezed them lightly. My eyes widened. "Woah, so warm," I closed my eyes and just continued to squeeze them. Hehe, it felt like my pillow.

...
 
Suddenly it started crying really loud! I didn't even know what i did. Quickly, I stood up and ran to mama. "Ma~! It's crying! Thehun is crying. Wah~ mama do something!"
 
... 10 minutes later ...
 
"So uhm, Sehun, sorry for making you cry," I gulped. I could seriously feel mama glaring holes in my back. "And sorry for thinking you were an alien from outer space." He looked at me with eyes threatened to burst out with tears again. "Not that you look weird or anything!" I quickly added while giving a smile. So apparently Sehun was my cousin. I was kinda disappointed that he wasn't an alien. I mean, how awesome would that be?
 
I could hear mama telling me that we were going home. I looked at Sehun and he kinda looked sad. I quickly went to my backpack and took out my Stitch plushie. "Sehun-ah don't be sad. Take care of Stitch while I'm gone, okay?" He nodded and gave a small smile while holding the plushie.
 
"Well bye bye Sehun, Luhan will be back another time!"