Twins

Childhood Memories

 

(A/N: Sorta related to chapter 2? well kinda different AU :D)

 

The silent toddler was sitting quietly on the floor, merely observing his air-head of a brother. What was he doing with the remote anyway? The toddler shrugged slightly, giving a stoic look at his brother who now was wrestling with a pillow. "You can't win against me, pillow!"

 

Suddenly the noise of several unknown people was heard. The wrestling game came to a halt, as the other toddler frighteningly grabbed the pillow, face slightly nuzzled in the soft fabric. He hurriedly went to his brother, who didn't seem to register the murmur which kept getting louder.

The slightly older twin settled the puffy thing above his head, hiding behind his brother. "Sehun-ah, who do you think it is?"

 

Another shrug, "I don't know."

 

"Sehun, Sehun, they are coming now~" Jongin squeezed his eyes shut, worried about the sight that was to meet his eyes.

 

Four boys stumbled in, chatting and laughing. A calm atmosphere entered the room along with them, although panic slightly rose as the four set of eyes rested on the twins.

 

"Babies?"

 

"Why are they here?"

 

"Don't look so creepy at them!"

 

"Hmph! Talk for yourself!"

 

"They are pretty cute~"

 

"Ew, did someone just fart?"

 

"Sehun-ah~ I'm scared," The older whined quietly, still not brave enough to look at the intruders. Sehun glanced up on them. It weren't someone who he knew. One of them came nearer. He looks weird.

 

"Uhm, hey! My name is Chanyeol~ those over there are Baekhyun, Joonmyun and Kyungsoo. How about you two?"

 

Sehun looked warily on the boy and reluctantly answered, "Jongin," while indicating the boy behind him with his index finger. Said boy finally removed the pillow slowly, placing it in front of his tummy. He cutely back hugged his twin. "This is Sehun~" Jongin rested his chin on his brother's shoulder, taking a proper look at the intruders. Wah~ so tall! Not as tall as daddy though! Jongin stared at the boy in front of them.

 

Chanyeol's eyes widened in surprise over the sudden cuteness that was flowing out of the two. The older twin took it the wrong way though. Scary~ Tears gathered and soon whimpers turned into sobs. His brother blankly stared at nothing, still in his own little world.

 

Joonmyun quickly went to Jongin and picked him up. Although his intentions were good, he really didn't had any idea what to do. "Uhm guys, a little help?" He asked with a lost expression clearly on his face. With Jongin dangling in the air, Kyungsoo swiftly grabbed him and rocked the toddler in his arm.

 

"Kyungsoo's gonna be a great mom huh?" Baekhyun teased lightly. The latter simply ignored him and sat down next to the other toddler. The toddler's sobs quickly died down. Soon enough the tiny hands reached out for Kyungsoo's face, a look of curiosity plastered on his face. Kyungsoo lightly poked the sides of the boy, making the latter burst out laughing. Joonmyun sat beside them, his lips turned upwards at the loud giggles.

 

Baekhyun nudged Chanyeol in the side, causing the latter to shriek in surprise.

 

"I kind of feel ignored."

 

"At least you didn't make a baby cry."

 

"True. Wanna go home to me and play videos games?" Chanyeol simply nodded and soon they were gone.

 

Joonmyun suddenly realized something. "Kyungsoo-ah, weren't we suppose to meet Luhan?" Kyungsoo turned to look at the latter, making Jongin pout at the lost attention.

 

As on cue, a loud thud was heard from upstairs. The noisy steps of someone running down the stairs came to a halt as a boy stumbled into the room. "Sorry, guys. Was oversleeping." Luhan said and yawned. The sweet voice finally got Sehun out of his world and a huge beam was seen on his face. The toddler pushed himself up from the ground. With uncertain steps, he slowly went to Luhan, tugging the hem of his shirt. "Luhan-ah~" He excitedly called out. Luhan quickly picked him up, out of routine of course.

 

Joonmyun and Kyungsoo stared at their interaction, not really believing the quiet toddler could be so lively. "By the way, who are these babies?" Joonmyun asked curiously.

 

"Oh, they're my twin cousins~they are fraternal though. Aren't they cute?" The latter nodded, giving out yet another of his angelic smiles.

 

Kyungsoo seemed to zoom the others out, pouring all his attention back to the toddler, making weird faces that Jongin found amusing.

 

"Oh by the way, where are Baek and Chanyeol?" Luhan asked, finally noticed what or rather who was missing. "I think they went home to Baekhyun to play video games." Joonmyun said, a hint of amusement in his tone. Luhan blinked a few times in confusing, not really understanding.

 

"Weren't we suppose to do that here though?"

 

"Yeah~"

 

"Oh."

 

 

"Well I guess we're going now." Joonmyun said, grabbing his and Kyungsoo's jacket, giving the latter his own. "Ah, okay. Well it's been fun." Luhan tugged Sehun in with a blanket, the toddler already fast asleep.

 

"KyungKyung will come back again, right?" Jongin asked to make sure. Kyungsoo quickly looked at Luhan, who was simply smiling.

 

"Erm, sure. KyungKyung will be back."

 

Jongin beamed in glee and hugged the latter's leg, nuzzling his face in Kyungsoo's stomach, causing him to chortle.

 

"Bye bye, KyungKyung, MyunMyun!" he said, enthusiastically waving his hands as he let go of Kyungsoo.

 

"See you, Jongin~"

 

"Laters Luhan."

 

"Bye guys!"