Irrisistable

Childhood Memories

 

"Gege, Gege~" 
 
Wufan who was trying to watch tv, easily got distracted and faced the source of the voice. His eyes widened. "Tao... what are you wearing?"
 
In that moment, Luhan and Xiumin came in, both couldn't believe their eyes either. Wufan sent them a glare, telling them not to burst out laughing even though their masks were cracking. 
 
"Mama put it on me~ how does it look?" There was a sincere glint in Tao's eyes as he asked. Wufan hesitated to answer. In that moment, two other children came. "Tao-ah, why are you wearing a dress?" Yixing asked with a brow raised. Tao instantly went to the former. "Mama put it on me. Does it look pretty~?" Tao twirled around. 
 
"Ah, well ye-"
 
"It looks very pretty Tao." Wufan interrupted. A neutral look plastered on his face. The rest except Tao snickered knowingly. 
 
"Yay~ but it's really weird not wearing pants! Why do girls not wear pants in a dress? It's cold~" Tao slightly pouted, turning his small frame from side to side in a complaining manner. 
 
...
 
"Wufan ge~ are you blushing?" Chen asked, hiding slightly behind Xiumin with a grin on his face. 
 
The blush simply intensified. 
 
~~~~
 
Tao stared into the shop, his small hands on the large display window with a longing look in his eyes. Wufan who noticed that he was talking to himself, stopped and turned around. The look he saw on Tao's face was screaming I want that!
 
Wufan went to their mothers and called out for his to wait. They nodded and settled down on a bench after he told them he would bring Tao back. Wufan quickly went over to the younger. 
 
"Caaake~" Tao squealed in delight. He cutely shook his head, unable to contain his feelings. How long has it been since he last had a piece of strawberry short cake? 
 
"Didi," Wufan called out, making a wave to let Tao know where he was. The younger turned his head. A pair of puppy eyes accompanied with full on pout targeted against Wufan. The latter gulped, already feeling his knees going weak. Wufan, don't promise him anything! I don't even have money to buy him cake! Aw, is Didi about to cry? Wait, wait! Stay strong, don't break down!
 
"Gege~"
 
"..."
 
"..." 
 
"..."
 
"..."
 
"Mama~ can we have some cake from there?"