.6

Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seohyun darling, are you going to school?" Mrs. Seo asked her daughter.

"No mom. I wanna stay here" Seohyun said who was still lying down her bed. She was sick. Love sick. And she couldn't bear to go to school or else she'll see L and break down again. She has fallen in love with her best friend. She knows that now. And it hurts, what she did to him the other night, it hurts her too. She cried again. Cried to her hearts content.

 

"Seo Joo Hyun?" The teacher called out. L looked at the table beside him. It was empty. And so was his heart.

"Absent" The teacher murmured. L looked at the table beside him again. There was no one talking to him, smiling at him, joking around. His eyes became teary but he controlled them.

 

"Is Seohyun here?" CNU asked Jinyoung.

"She's absent. Why are you here?"

"I wanted to see her. Say sorry for what happened last night"

"Well I could take you to her house if you'd like" Jinyoung volunteered.

"Really? Thanks Banana!"

"Sure thing, watermelon!"

 

 

"Seohyun, you've got a visitor!" Ahjumma Kang called her. She was in her room quietly remembering the days when she and L were together, having fun, enjoying with each other.

"L, why are you here?" She asked L who came to her house when she was sick.

"I came to give this to you" L gave her a green frog toy. It was her favorite anime character Keroro!

"Keroro! Thank you L!" She happily said.

"But on one condition, you need to get better okay?" She nodded and L gave her a pat on the head and she giggled.

Tears formed her eyes again. Ahjumma Kang peeked through the door.

"Seohyun, you have a visitor" Ahjumma Kang repeated.

"Okay Ahjumma" Seohyun stood up from her bed. She then wiped the tears off her face. Who could it be who visits her? She thought. She walked down the stairs and then she saw CNU holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Hi" CNU smiled at her. Greeted her happily.

"Oh, hi CNU" She tried to give him a warm smile but failed.

"What's wrong? You okay? You don't look so good" CNU went to her and touched her forehead.

"I'm fine I really am. Why dont you take a seat" She pointed at the sofa and CNU sat. CNU then gave her the flowers which she happily accepted.

"How did you know where I lived?" She asked him.

"Jinyoung told me" CNU let out a small laugh. Seohyun suddenly broke down to tears. CNU, who was just somebody else visited her but L who was her bestfriend didn't even bother to call her and ask if she was fine. CNU went beside her and hugged her.

"Tell me what happened" He asked. Then she looked up and told him everything.

 

"Myu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter