.4

Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seohyun, L is here to pick you up!" Mrs. Seo called her daughter.

"Coming!" Seohyun yelled from her room.

She was looking at herself in the mirror. She was tall, beautiful, smart and rich. She was just lacking one thing, confidence. She sighed. She was nervous of what L might think of her that she changed her clothes 5 times to see if they matched her. She looked at herself in the mirror again. She was stunning!

"You can do it!" She cheered herself on for it was the 1st time she ever dressed up beautifull for a guy. If L wasn't there she wouldn't care what she looked like! But this time, it's different. She went down the stairs. She saw her mother smilling widely at her and then she saw L mesmerized? She put up a normal face even though inside she was going crazy. Why? Because L looked H-O-T! He was staring at her fro head to toe which made her heart jump up and down. She decided to stop the silence.

"Let's go!" She linked her arms with L and dragged him to his car. She then waved goodbye to her mother who yelled out take care for the both of them. L just smiled back to her mom.

 

When they arrived in the party, every one was looking at them. The boys were glaring at L and the girls were whispering nonsense to eachother about Seohyun. L just sighed and put his arms around Seohyun's shoulder and Seohyun smiled sweetly at him.

What they both look like that night( the reason for everybody glaring at them)

L pulled Seohyun to the balcony to talk to her.

"So this is the party? It's really fun!" He really hated parties.

"Sorry, but its my condition you know!" Seohyun sighed at him.

"Well, its a party and... we should enjoy ourselves" L's lips curved into a mischievous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter