.5

Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HUH?!" Seohyun didn't know how to react to CNU's daring confession.

"I know it's to early for me to say this but since the first time I saw you my heart can't stop beating crazily! Please Seohyun, consider me" CNU touched her cheeks. Seohyun looked down. She pitied Cnu. He's a nice guy and she couldn't hurt him that way. If only he didn't fall for her.

"CNU I, umm, I'm sorry but I don't feel the same" She looked down. She couldn't bear to hurt such a sweet and nice guy. She heard him sigh. He was still holding her face.

"It's because of Myungsoo isn't it?" He asked.

"I--"

"Get your hands off of her!" L saw CNU touching Seohyun's face, his blood boiled and anger overtook him. He charged at CNU and landed a punch on his face. CNU, who wouldn't back out from a fight, gave him an uppercut, L gave him a right hook.

"Yah! Stop it! Stop this!" Seohyun screamed at the both of them but the 2 boys didn't listen. People from the inside heard her scream and they came out. They saw the 2 men fighting and then Gongchan came in with baro and pulled CNU away while Jinyoung and Sanduel pulled L away. Seohyun put herself in the middle to prevent the 2 from fighting.

"STOP okay! She yelled at the both of them who tried to struggle free from their capturers. "L, what's wrong with you?!"

"He touched you!" L screamed back.

"It still doesn't give you the right to punch him!" Seohyun angrilly glared at him. Then she turned to CNU and bowed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter