.2

Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"3.14 multipied to 3 raised to the power of 2 plus quantity 20 divided by 5 is equals to" Seohyun murmured as she was doing her math assignment. Well not only her math assignment but also L's assignment. The stupid guy was busy doing his english report in the library which was due tomorrow asked Seohyun a favor of doing his math assignment. As Seohyun's best friend, she couldn't say no to him. She was busy concentrating on the assignment that she didn't notice a guy sat beside her at the cafeteria table she was sitting.

"Hi Seohyun!" CNU happily greeted her. She looked up and flashed him a quick smile.

"Hi"

"What are you doing?" He asked

"Math assignment. Mine and L's" She concentrated again on her work, trying to figure out the possible formula for the question. CNU took a look since he was a math wiz. He grinned.

"The formula is simple. That's a direct variation" Then the idea hit Seohyun. She wrote again on the piece of paper with a smile on her face. As she finished, she looked up to CNU.

"Thanks Shin Dong Woo-ssi"

"It's CNU. Shin Dong Woo is too long"

"Then CNU it is" They both laughed.

"Dont mind me asking but why are you doing Myungsoo's homework? I mean it's his work not yours"

"He's busy doing his english english report. Hey, why are you here?" She asked. CNU studies at a different school.

"I'm here to fetch Jinyoung. He promised to help me in a science project"

"Oh"

"Umm, no offense but are you and Myungsoo dating?" Seohyun laughed like it was a ridiculous question.

"What makes you think I'm dating that ert?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter