FINALE

Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8 years later......

"Miss Seo, you have a visitor" Seohyun's secretary, Nicole, told her.

"Let him in" Seohyun ordered. And from the door emerged a handsome figure. Smiling warmly at Seohyun.

"Hi Seohyun. How have you been?" He said. Seohyun's lips formed a smile.

"CNU!" Seohyun stood from her chair and hugged CNU. CNU, who was surprised from her action, hugged back at her.

"Yah, Seohyun! If Myungsoo finds out we hugged he'll kill me" CNU joked and broke the hug. Seohyun laughed at him.

"So, what brings you here CNU?" Seohyun asked.

"Just visiting. Seeing how things are here. How are you and Myungsoo?"

"We're still together. Happily together!"

"If you guys ever break up, call me. I'm still available" CNU joked. Seohyun hit his shoulder.

"Yah! You're not my type!" Seohyun stuck her tongue out like a kid. CNU giggled.

"I know. Is it okay if I ask you out for lunch today?" CNU asked her.

"Sure, I've got nothing to do here either. Let's go!" Seohyun grabbed her hand bag and she and CNU went out.

While CNU was driving Seohyun seemed to notice that he was going on the wrong way.

"CNU, the restaurant is that way" She pointed the opposite direction.

"I know" He said. His eyes still on the road.

"What are you doing? Where are we going?" Fear rose in Seohyun's heart.

"You'll find out soon enough"

Seohyun's mind started to plan something. When the car stopped, she quickly get out and run. She was an idiot for trusting CNU. What if he would kidnap her? What about L? She was also a double idiot for leaving her cellphone in her office. She cursed herself. Soon CNU stopped in a helicopter pad where a helicopter was waiting for them.

"Here we are" CNU took off his seatbelt. Then Seohyun, quickly got out of the car and ran.

"" CNU muttured as he quickly got out and chased Seohyun. He was a fast runner so he caught up with Seohyun and grabbed her arm.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Let me go! Let me go! Help!" Seohyun screamed and started to fight back.

"I can't let you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter