.3

Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom, I'm staying with L tonight okay?" Seohyun reminded her mother. She was already ready for the sleep over and L was going to pick her up any minute now.

"How many times do you have to remind me?" Seohyun's mom whined. She was sitting at the sofa reading newspaper.

"Maybe you'll forget again. Remember the last time? You almost called the army just to find me!" Seohyun giggled at her mom.

"Seo Joo Hyun! I'm not that old. And I dont need to worry this time. L will be taking care of you"

"You trust L so much, do you mom?"

"L is trust worthy. Besides, you always spend your time with him more than you spend time with me. Why should I worry?" Her mom was getting envious again.. She went over to her mom and hugged her.

"You'll always be my one and only omma! I love you mom!" She hugged her mother tightly and her mother hugged her back. Suddenly they heard a car honk.

"Miss Seo, Mr. Myungsoo is here" Ahjumma Kang called Seohyun. Ahjumma Kang was the head of the household. Seohyun stood up and ran to the front door but before she left she turned to her mother and waved good bye and bowed to Ahjumma Kang.

"When will she realize that she likes Mr. Myungsoo?" Ahjumma Kang asked Mrs. Seo

"I've been wondering the same thing Ahjumma Kang" Mrs. Seo only sighed and she got back to reading her newspaper again.

 

Inside L's car..

"So did you pass your english report this morning?" Seohyun asked L.

"Of course I did! How could I forget? I spent the whole day yesterday working on it and I also made you sacrifice for doing my math assignment. Thanks, by the way"

"No problem. You know I'll always help you in everyway I can!" Seohyun pinched L's cheek which made him whimper a bit.

"So what did you bring?" L asked her.

"I brought pajamas, my blanket, clothes, my vitamins, a hygene kit, oh and I also brought Kero-chan!" Seohyun took out her stuff toy( favorite stuff toy actually), Keroro! L gave it to her when they were little.

"You brought Kero?" L's eyes widened

"Uh-uh!"

"I didn't know you still had him!"

"Well, I treasured him since your the one who gave me Keroro" Seohyun said while hugging the cute frog. L just laughed. In some ways, they were still the same old children that they were before.

When they reached L's house, they prepared snacks first t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter