.1

Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

30 seconds left and the score is 60:61. It's up to L now. Hoya passes the ball to him, he dribbles, CNU blocked his way. The crowd gasped. CNU grinned, but there is more to L than meets the eye. He positioned himself to shoot the ball. But who can shoot the ball about 8-9 meters away from the rink? L could. He shoots. 5, 4,3, 2, 1 the buzzer rang, the ball went in! He scores 3 points! 63:61! The crowd cheered especially the women. Yes, L was adored by all the women in his school. Why? Because he's the mysterious Kim Myungsoo. But to Seohyun, he was the quietly adorable L. The girls went over him. They crowded him and talked to him about how good he was. Yes, they were pretty but they were'nt as pretty as her. As Seohyun. It's been 12 years already since they met and now they've become inseparable. To Seohyun, L was her best friend for life, her shoulder to cry on, her sunshine to laugh with, her teddy bear to hug with, her one and only L and to L, Seohyun was his first friend, his first hug, his first kiss on the cheek, and (secretly) his first love. He might not want to admit it but he fell inlove with her since they were young children. Maybe even on the day they first met. His thoughts were disturbed when CNU patted his back.

"Great game bro!" CNU said and gave him a highfive which he accepted.

"You too" He smiled at CNU and roamed his eyes to look for someone special. Then right there at the corner, he saw her. Standing elegantly in her uniform, smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter