An Amazing Morning~

How Long Is Forever?

Eli's P.O.V
 

Tiredly, I woke-up.

Stretching, I notice I wasn't in my room.

There were many books, stuff animals, and posters of boy idols.

"What th-" I stopped midway as a Sun-Hee held my chest.

Oh yeah, we did it last night.

THANK-YOU JORADN FOR THE , YOUR TULY MY FRIEND!

Quietly and quickly, I took of Sun-Hee's arms and put it around, the panda bear I got her.

I dugged through her stuff, but instead I sneaked to Jordan and borrowed his clothes.

As I looked around their dorm, I noticed still no one was home.

"Jordan-Oppa! Can you make me eggs?" I heard a beautiful voice ask.

I hid behind the corner and as Sun-Hee came out I shouted and she screamed like someone from a horror film.

"Babo!" She screamed, taking a pillow from the coah and started whacking.

"Want your eggs or what?" I asked, and she stopped midway and ran to sit on the coach.

Taking a fryiing pan out of the cabinet, I started making her eggs, of course sunny side up, how she always loved eating.

Mazeltov himnaebwa, Mazeltov useobwa Mazeltov, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday~

As I looked beside me, a pink and black i-phone rang.

Sun-Hee you changed your ringtone to Ze:a not U-Kiss!

I crossed my arms as the song continued and she grabbed it and finally answered it.

"Sorry." She mouthed, realizing I was mad at the ringtone.

She headed back to the coah and I went back to making eggs.

After my fifth egg, I put it on a plate, with rice and pancakes on different plates.

"Smells great!" She declared as she put two eggs on her plate.

~After Eating~

"I didn't know you were a great cook." She smirk.

"Offended. Don't you watch Chef Kiss?" I asked her.

She noded her head and I hit the back of her head.

"Morning!" I voiced shouted from the door.

Quickly we headed there to see Jordan and the rest of Asian Factory, smirking.

"Have a good night?" Nichan asked.

"We could here all the way from Snsd's dorm." Tayaki declared.

Suddenly eye's were on me, "Isn't that Jordan's favourite shirt?" She asked.

Jordan crossed his amrs as he attacked me.

"One! Help me!" He yelled as Juan now went helped him remove the off me.

Finally afterstruggling to take it off, I finally just gave up and they removed the shirt to show off my bare skin and abs.

"I bet Sun-Hee is screaming inside looking at you." Wen-Wen whispered as she passed me.

Suddenly Sun-Hee ran towards me, but passed me.

I looked behind me to see Joon of Mblaq.

"Let's go!" she shouted as she linked arms with him.

"Where are you taking my girlfriend?" I asked him looking him straight in the eye.

"Were going to film VK today." She smiled brightly and they both left me here alone with the rest of AF.

"You free today?" Jordan asked.

I nodded my head, but today I was planning to go to the amusemnt park with Sun-Hee

"Then let's hang out like old times." Jordan declared putting his arm around me with a white tank top.

I grabbed it from him and headed out the door.