Day Out with the Khuntoria Couple and a Night Filled with X Times 3

How Long Is Forever?

Sun-Hee's P.O.V
 

Another idol had expressed their love for a different idol.

And it was no other than Yunho of Dbsk.

Fans were shocked as they saw him on the balcony of his dorm.

As fans screamed his name, many fans were shocked at what he said.

"Sun-Hee of Asian Factory! I love you so much, so please go on a date with me!"

Many had caught making an heart sign to exprss it even more.

But Yunho might have competition, becuase many different idols have been choosing Sun-Hee as their ideal type.

Just yesterday, Hyun Joong of SS501 said she was his ideal type at Star King.

Is Sun-Hee the new IT girl in the KPOP industry?

"Don't be so flattered." Mali stated as she too read the article.

"Whatever, I hate Yunho." I declared as I pushed myself of the computer chair.

"Well I know you have Eli-Oppa, but don't be so harsh to Yunho-Appa." Rima said while Sun-Hee and Mali sat on the couch.

"Appa?" Jordan asked as he walked into the living room topless.

"So, he is way older then me." She retotrted, "Also, GET SOME CLOTHES!" She shouted as she threw at him a pillow.

Suddenly a very tired and grouchy Nichan came in.

"Who the heck yelled at 8 o'clock in the morning!" He shouted.

Everyone pointed at Rima who had alreay ran away into her room.

"Since I'm awake now, BECAUSE OF RIMA." He shouted, "Victoria-Sshi wanted me to ask you if you want to go with her shopping?"

I had almost dropped my cocoa that Jordan had gave me.

I ran to my room and immediately called her.

"Of course your one of my best-friends!" She shouted into the phone.

"Meet you there at 1." I told her.

"Kay." She agreed as we both hung up.

"Let me come then, I haven't seen my cuz in a while." WY declared as he peaked into my room.

"Fine." I responded.

~At The Mall~

Victoria and I were shopping until we drop and of course we bought a lot, but it wasn't any work to hold our bags.

That what WY was for, he wanted to come so, he can carry the bag.

He is so naive at times.

"So where do you want to- Nichkhun-Appa!" Victoria shouted as she saw her husband across the hall with the other camera crew.

As quickly as we could, WY and I ran after Victoria who was almost running at the speed of light to go to Nichkhun who was with his older brother, awww brotherly bonding.

"Hey it's a group renuion." Nichkhun stated as WY and I reached the three of them.

"Ha-Ha." Is all WY said.

"I think I should go." I told everyone.

Before I could leave Nichkhun grabbed my hand, "Why?" He and Victoria whined.

"Well Nichan is your brotehr WY is your cousin, I feel so out of place." I announced.

"B-but," Victoria stuttered, and Nichkhun whispered something into her ear.

"Your our other child!" Victoria shouted.

"But you have so many other children." I declared sarcasticlly.

"Then..um...my sister!" She yelled as she hugged me.

"Sisiter-in-law, come on." Nichkhun pleaded making WY, Nichan, and even the crew members.

"Fine, I will be you sister." I sighed and hugged Victoria back.

~After Filming~

"Let's go to a kareoke bar!" Nichan suggested as him, WY and I walked back to the dorm as WY still held my shopping bags.

Mazeltov himnaebwa, Mazeltov useobwa Mazeltov, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday~

"Eli will kill you if he hear you changed your ringtone to Ze:a." WY declared struggling with the shopping bags.
[I have bben listening too a lot of Ze:a lately.]

"Hello-"

"Is this Mexicana Chicken!?" A voiced boomed into my phone.

"No, Actually it's the cellphone of Sun-Hee of Asian Fastory." I told the person.

In the background I heard screams," Jonghyun! You bastard, this isn't the phone number- Wait Sun-Hee?" The person asked.

"Hey it's Yunho-" I hanged up before he could say anything else.

Quickly, we went back to our dorm to find a bunch of people waiting outside chanting my name.

I guees their all Yunho fans.

We secretly went inside and dropped all our stuff.

As I laid down on my head something felt weird.

I looked behind me to see Eli with a big white and black panda bear the was about the same size of Taeyeon of Snsd.

Gently, I poked Eli, who;s eyes were closed as of that he stretched out his arms.

Before I could realize it Eli pulled me into a hug and laid back asleep.

"Eli!" I shouted not to loud so no one can hear, so what happened with Jordan next time didn't happenen.

And i have been wondering where the heck did Jordan get a and where did Eli put!?

"Few more minutes, Honey." He told me.

I squirmed out of his tight hug and he immediately woke-up.

"Your no fun."

"Your a ." I responded.

"Come on! We haven't done it since that beach trip and I even got you a panda bear!" He shouted.

Suddenly something slid through the door.

It was an envelope from Jordan and inside was a note.

We will be leaving so, you two can be alone.

If you need us we will be sleeping at Snsd's dorm.

Attached to a note was .

Eli snatched the note away from, as he noticed the thing that was attached to it.

He ripped it off the note and declared, "We're alone."

I was about to give him my answer until he grabbed me again and it turned into a night of .

At least this time I wasn't drunk.