The Secret Is Out

How Long Is Forever?

Sun-Hee’s P.o.V


“Yoona told the members this, but Joon….” She trailed off.

“What?” I asked curiously.

“Do you remember when someone shot Kiseop?” She asked me.

I nodded, remembering Kiseop lying down in the hospital bed.

All because of that hooded man, he ended up in the hospital.

I cried so many times, because of that man, I wish he would just get out of my life.

“Also, when you told me about that hooded guy, when Eli was in the hospital because he got in a fight with that guy?” Again I nodded my head.

I really just want forget about that guy.

He destroyed my life last year.

“Well...”She trailed off.

I looked at her curiously, anxious to know the answer.

“Joon is that hooded man!” Min-Kyung just shouted.

My mouth dropped to the floor, and my eyes were almost coming out of my body.

I looked away from them and crossed my arm.

“That’s true.” Trying so hard not to believe them, but my heart told me it was the truth.

Sunny started patting back, “It’s true.”  Even Min-Kyung nodded his head.

Suddenly, Min-Kyung handed my cell phone.

“Call, Kiseop.” Sunny declared, already trying to find his phone number in my phone.

Sunny handed me the phone, “Hello?” Kiseop answered.

“Hey Kiseop! It’s Sun-Hee!” I greeted cheerfully.

“Oh! Hey.” He seemed shocked for me calling me.

“So what’s u-“

“Is Joon that person who shot you when we went to the beach last year?” I asked, interrupting him.

There was a long silence.

I heard Kiseop sigh, “Yes he is.”

Finally, I knew Joon wasn’t someone he told me he was.

“How did you-” I hung up on him, before I could answer him.

I stormed out of the car, with everyone looking at me.

“Welcome back, Sun-Hee.” Jokwon cheerfully said to me, but I just ignored him and went straight to Joon.

I came face to face to Joon.

We stared at each other for a long time and I slapped him across the face.

He held his face, which now had a big red mark on it.

I was about to kick him in the balls, when Hyung Joon and Yunho held me by my arms.

I tried to wiggle out, but they were too strong for my weak skinny arms.

“Sun-Hee, stop!” Hyung Joon yelled, as still I struggled to get out.

I did, but only a little I wiggled from their arms.

“Why did you do that?” Yunho asked, still him and Hyung Joon holding back my hands.

“Don’t you remember when Kiseop got shot? Or when Eli was in the hospital when he got seriously injured by getting into a fight?” I asked, really loudly.

Many people on the set nodded their head.

“Yunho.” I stopped as, I noticed Eli with Krystal coming forward.

Quickly I looked away as Krystal snuggled closer to him.

“Remember that Chan-Sung guy told me about who told you to drunk me up and make me got your house and all that other stuff?” I asked him, which he nodded my head.

People were shocked as they knew the reason about that scandal with Yunho and I, that already ended.

“Well, everyone!” I shouted. “what is, Joon’s real name?” I asked.

Hyung Joon and Yunho had let go of me.

“Isn’t it Chan-Sung?”Changmin announced.

“Well, he did all those horrible things, just to get me!” I shouted.

People started whispering, but as I noticed Joon he smirked.

“You finally, guessed.” He declared coming closer to me.

Eli had dropped the sandwich he had in his hands as he heard what Joon said.

“I did all those things…” He trailed off coming closer and closer to me.

Now he was right up to me, “For you.” He told me as he took a lock of my hair and kissed it.

Suddenly, Eli pushed Joon away from me.

“That was you!?” He shouted pointing his finger into Joon’s face.

He nodded his head, “Why are you doing this? Didn’t you break-up with Sun-Hee and your now with Krystal?” He asked smirking.

He made his hand into a fist, and punched Joon, but he dodged it.

“I love, Sun-Hee! Krystal and I are just hanging out for this drama we’re going to be in!” He yelled.

Tears started building up in my eyes, “Really, Eli?” I asked.

He nodded, and I was about to run up and hug him, but suddenly, I couldn’t see anything or feel the ground.

I shouted as hard as I could, but a cold hand covered it before I could say anything.

“Sun-Hee!” I heard Eli shout.

What is happening to me?