One Month Later

How Long Is Forever?

Sun-Hee’s P.O.V


Yup, one month has past, since Eli broke-up with me.

I have moved on to be dating Joon now, but a bit of my heart still belongs to Eli.

Though Eli is now dating Krystal of F(x).

Well, I think since, now they look all love-dovey together.

Well Krystal still hates me now, but less then Sulli.

Sulli likes Joon, and now I have Joon, so were enemies.

I finally found out what happened with Yunho, but I’m not mad at him at all, we’re best-friends.

But I don’t want to tell Eli, the truth since he looks so great with Krystal.

“Sun-Hee!” Joon yelled at me, as he called me over for filming.

“Coming!” I yelled back, as I jumped into his arms.

He leaned in closer to me, but I pushed him away.

He pouted, “When will we first kiss?” He asked.

Oh! Remember, I cried to him and we leaned in?

We didn’t kiss, since I was called to go film something.

So, I guess we’re not a real couple, since we haven’t ever kissed before, but I’m alright.

“Sun-Hee, Joon this is Zero and Yuuki’s kiss scence. So make it passionate.” The director told me.

I looked at Joon, he had that seductive eyes that he did when he tried to kiss me.

“ACTION!” He yelled.

“That’s… what vampires are.” Joon stated.

We stared at each other for a bit, and he leaned closer to me.

I looked around to see, Eli and Krystal hanging around the set, because they were here as extras.

Joon was now a few centimeters by lips, but when Krystal hugged his arm, looking towards me, I pushed Joon off me.

“What was that!?” He asked me, surprised of my action.

I looked back over to Krystal and Eli, who were cuddling and stormed off set.

I rushed to the washroom, where I locked myself in a stall.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps, and saw them stop right in front of my stall.

“I know you’re in here.” A voice declared.

I kept silent, “I bet you don’t want to talk, but its Krystal.”

Even more shocked, I lifted my feet so, she wouldn’t see them.

“I could tell you were jealous.” She declared, though I still kept quiet.

“Just to tell you, he is mine, now.” I could here footsteps leaving, and the door, closing.

I waited a few seconds, before opening the stall, and sprinting out.

I passed everyone and headed to the car, where Sunny and Min-Kyung was waiting for me with my eyes all puffy and red because of me crying.

“What happened?” Sunny asked as I buckled into my seat.

Min-Kyung smirked, “She looked at Eli.”

Tear kept falling down my cheek.

Sunny slapped the back of her head, “Don’t say his name!” She shouted at him.

“It’s okay.” I told them, but tears still fell down my face.

 “Sun-Hee, you still love him.” Min-Kyung continued.

Tears rolled down my face as, million of memories of Eli and I filled my head.

Was I still in love with him?

I did say a part of me is still with him, but I have Joon now, so I should be happy, right?

“Also, Sun-Hee you should really know something about Joon.” Sunny declared.

“What?” I asked, sipping my bottled water.

“Yoona told the members this, but Joon….” She trailed off.

Eli’s P.O.V

It’s been a month, and I miss her like crazy!

But doesn’t she have Joon?

I’m a pigeon!

Why did I break-up with her!

I finally, know why she was Yunho and I was so dumb to break her heart.

Ever since then I was trying to find that Chan-Sung, guy but it’s really hard.

“Eli!” Krystal shouted as grabbed my arm.

I glared at her, “What do you want?” I asked.

She pouted, “Your suppose to be nice to me and act all lovey-dovey! Didn’t the company say that so you get the leading role of your drama?” Krystal asked me, smirking.

Why did I have to go through, this just because of a stupid acting role!?

Well, I know, the president of my company wanted to expand U-KISS’ talents.

And next was just blah, blah blah.

“I really want her back.” I said in a low hush tone.

“What?” Krystal asked me.

“Nothing.” I told her and just sat back down looking at the pictures of Sun-Hee and I in my phone.