Dork-Hee

How Long Is Forever?

Sun-Hee's P.O.V
 

"Hey Joon what do you want to talk about?" I asked as he sat on the edge of the balcony.

Suddenly, he came up to me and hugged me tightly, like no one has ever done.

"I-i-i." He stuttered.

"I lo-"

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF SUN-HEE!" Someone screamed from the entrance of the apartment.

It was Eli, smoke came out of his ears and his eyes were fire.

Instantly, Joon let go of me and went back insed....chicken.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"To see you of course!" He yelled.

"Then-" I jumped of the balcony and fell right into his arms.

He kissed me right on the lips and he stopped carrying me.

"Going to accept the job offer?" Eli asked as we both sat on my bed.

Everyone had left already and the rest of Asian Factory went out to eat.

Before leaving, of course Jordan would say "Don't forget the protection!"

Still Eli and I were laughing about it.

"Yeah, I think so. Why?"

"I knewv you were going to say that. Just don't like the kissing too much, okay." He told me, which made us both laugh.

"Want to a drink?" I asked sill laughing.

He nodded his head and as I stood up I tripped on his feet and fell right on top of me.

You know those cheesy falls that happen in dramas, well I was on top of him with my s right over his face.

To make it worst Jordan had came in.

Our faces turned red as he pushed me off him.

Suddenly, Jordan threw something at Eli and declared. "You will need this."

He left the room laughing and of course Jordan threw a at Eli.

Eli kissed my forehead and left me on my bed as he closed my door I heard him yell, "JORDAN!"

I laid my head on my Eli pillow, which of course Eli gave me, and went into dream land.

~The Next Day at SM~

"Hey Sun-Hee!" Victoria from f(x) yelled as she saw me go through the front entrance of SM with my group.

"Hello Victoria-Unnie. What's happening?" I asked until I noticed the camera and Nichkhun.

"Going on a date." She told me and Nichkhun came up and hugged his older broher.

"You better not do anything wrong to, Sun-Hee and the others." Nichkhun tol him loudily making all the cre laugh.

"Bye!" Victoria yelled as she, her "husband", and the crew left ouside.

Suddenly, someone had hugged from the back and front.

"Noona!" A young voice screamed like Dongho used to do.

It turned out tobe my two loving sunbae's Taeminnie and Minho.

They hugged the rest and started walking and talking with us until they had to leave.

"Hey, Look it's Dork-Hee!" Someone yelled aross the hall as, the two sunbaes and my group left.

Frickin chicken, it's the two most evil people before Yoona became friendly.

I quickly walked back as fast as I can trying to out run the not so cute girls of f(x).

My eyes widened as I felt a tug on my jacket that I was wearing and looked back to see the terrible two.

"Yah Dork-Hee! Trying to run from us!" Krystal yelled.

She wasn't nice like her sister and even though Sulli was one of the cute girls, she can be like the devil.

The air I was breathing, felt weak as Krystal put her hands around my neck.

'L-let g-go." I stuttered as the air was caught off more and more.

"Then stop hanging around-"

"Yah! What are you doing to Sun-Hee!" Someone screamed