The Secret Note

How Long Is Forever?

Yunho’s P.O.V


“Oppa, Wake-up!” Someone yelled.

“Who is that?” Yunho asked rubbing his eyes.

As he opened his eyes a Sun-Hee was on top of him, “Sun-Hee-Sshi!?” He yelled.

Suddenly, Yunho woke-up, “It was just a dream.” He sighed and dropped his face into his hands.

Going out of my room with only my boxers on I noticed that Sunny was sitting on Jaejoong’s lap as they both eat breakfast toghether.

Soon, Jaejoong covered Sunny’s eyes when I go closer, what a protective boy-friend.

“Put a shirt on!” He yelled and pointed back to my room.

”Geez Jaejoong, she had seen me shirtless.” I told him, making smoke come out of his ear, since even Sunny agreed.

“Yunho-Oppa?” Sunny asked when Jaejoong left to have a shower.

“Bwoh?” I asked with a mouthful of noodles in my mouth.

Sunny had that annoyed face, “Do you like Sun-Hee?” She asked.

Timidly, I nodded my head and suddenly, she pulled me by my collar.

Though she was small, she was a strong little one.

Then as I stared into her eyes, scared at what the hell she would do, she let go of me.

“Mianhe.” She told me sorrowful.

“You can’t steal Eli’s girl!” She shouted at me.

“Well, I don’t’ want to do that-“ She through a idol news article which had the picture of me behind
Sun-Hee when Joon confessed to her.

“That was by accident, don’t worry, I won’t steal her from him.” I declared as I headed back to my room getting ready to film today.

Soon after I was done changing, and as I got out of our dorm many of my fans, technically the fans that hated Sun-Hee.

Quickly I got my sunglasses from my bag and put them on, so I hurriedly went to my car.

~At Filming Site~

“Yun-Hee go to your make-up chair.” Jokwon declared teasingly.

I stuck tongue my tongue at him as he turned around and rushed to my make-up chair.

“Yuhho and Hyung Joon on set now!” The director yelled as I finally put on my first outfit.

~After Filming~

The extras, Joon, that girl name, Alexa, and Sun-Hee went on set.

From my make-up cahir I examined Sun-Hee, and how her acting skills were very wonderful.

“Staring at your crush?” Hyung Joon teased, which made me punch his shoulder.

“You know you’ll never have her.” He told me.

I nodded my head, “Well, I will love her and no one can stop me and if there is a way for us to be together, I will take it, in only one second.”

Suddenly, they were done filming and Hung Joon went away.

When I stared at the mirror getting ready for my next scene, I found a note.

Silently I read it, “I know you like Sun-Hee, so come to the ice-cream shop near the set alone. Come in a disguise and I’m telling you don’t come with anyone or you loose your chance of being with Sun-Hee. Evil face.”

“Evil face?” Sun-Hee popped at the side of my head drinking a bottle of water.

“Nothing!” I yelled, hiding the note, but it just made everyone look at us.

“Fine!” She pouted and walked away, drinking her water.

So, after the filming, I have to go to the ice-cream shop again.

And by the way, I just noticed there is no name!

On! Nevermind, there is a name, but who the heck is Lee Chang Sun??