Chapter 9 - Tonight

Love Ain't Easy

Author’s POV

“You’re early. It’s just 6pm, I haven’t finished cooking.” A middle aged woman greeted us.

 

Seung Hyun approached her and hugged her.

 

“Omma I missed you! By the way this is Bommie.” He told her as he pulled Bom closer to his mom.

 

“Annyong hashimnikka. I’m Park Bom but you can call me Bommie.” She introduced herself and bowed at her.

 

“Ow. So this is Bommie.” Mrs. Choi said. “It’s nice to finally meet you.” She added.

 

“Let’s get inside it’s getting dark.” Seung Hyun said.

 

 

Bom’s POV

‘Finally meet me?’ it echoed in my mind. I blush every time I remember what his mom said to me. It’s like she’s been expecting me.

 

His mom is really beautiful and young. I guess it’s in their genes. Their house is big also, not an average house. The interior is some kind of European style. A lot of paintings are on the wall. I guess his mom likes art. It’s really nice here, warm and cozy. The type of house I want to live in when I settled down.

 

We reached the kitchen and hell it was spacious. It’s nice to cook here.

‘I would love to cook for Seung Hyun everyday if this was my kitchen.’ I smiled with the thought of that.

 

“What’s with the smile?” Seung Hyun asked me.

“Nothing. I just had this nice thought.” I answered as I approach his mom who is now cooking. Seung Hyun left the kitchen to take a shower, leaving me with his mom.

 

She’s cooking Spicy marinated pork and red bean soup.

“Can I help Ma’am?” I asked her politely.

“No need to call me Ma’am. You can just call me Omma.” She said while giving me a smile.

 

I blushed as she said that. I was shocked to hear her said that. Well this is pretty going well.

“You can cut the meat over there.” She added. I followed her and started to cut the meat for grilling.

 

“Is it okay to call you Omma already?” I asked looking at the meat.

“Yes of course. My Seung Hyun seems to like you very much. From the moment he met you until he confessed to you.” She answered.

“He told you everything?” I asked with disbelief in my eyes.

“Neh. I know. He’s a mama’s boy.” She answered as she laughed.

“I guess we have that kind of relationship since his father’s not here anymore.” She added.

“There’s nothing wrong with that kind of relationship.” I answered. “It’s nice to see sons close to their mom.” I added

“True.” She answered as she chopped the vegetables.

I sauté the vegetables in butter while his mom set the table.

The dinner is now served on the table. Still Seung Hyun is in his room.

 

“That kid is really slow.” She complained.

“I know.” I agreed as I smiled and remember how slow he is when he thought Bae and I are together.

 

Seung Hyun’s POV

“Hmmmm.. Hmmmm… Smells great in here!” I sniffed as I entered the kitchen. I saw my mom and Bommie laughing. I know my mom would like her the moment she met her.

“What took you so long?” my mom complained.

“I need to make sure I smell good for Bom.” I jokingly answered as I approached Bom I hugged her shoulders and kissed her head.

“Making your girlfriend wait for you. Tsch!” mom said. “Let’s eat before the food gets cold.” She added.

“Wait where’s noona?” I asked when I noticed there are only 3 plates.

“She’s working over time.” Mom answered. “Don’t worry I already saved for her.” She added.

“You’re pretty close to your mom and noona huh?” I heard Bommie as we eat.

“Yeah. They’re all I have.” I answered. “Woah! Omma! This vegetables taste great!” I exclaimed.

“Bommie cooked that. Taste great isn’t it?” I saw Bommie blushed as my mom complimented her cooking.

“Abashta! She’s really a good cook! You should try her grilled corns Omma!” I told her.

“Aniya! I’m not that good.” Bommie denied as she blushed.

“Whatever you cook, burned or not it’s still yummy for me.” I told her as I laughed.

“Yah! I’m not serving you burnt food.” She pouted.

“Aigoo! You’re so cute!” I told her as I pinched her puffy cheeks. She stared at me like she’s killing me.

 

My mom and I laughed at her as she continued to pout. Bommie is too cute to handle. Our dinner together went smoothly and it seems like my mom loves her already. They are now sharing jokes and stories. It’s nice to see my girls get along like this.

 

“I’ll wash the plates while you beautiful ladies can go and chat up.” I suggested. Both of them agreed and went to the living room. I heard them laugh and giggle. Sometimes they’re whispering and then burst into laughing. It left me curious while I dried the plates.

 

When I went to the living room I saw my mom showing Bommie my baby pictures.

“Omma! That’s embarrassing!” I exclaimed as I saw them looking at my baby pictures.

“Wae yo?? You are so cute!” I heard Bommie as she giggled.

“Stop looking at that!” I tried to grab it off her hands but she’s too fast.

“Look you’re blushing! Like here on the pictures!” Bommie teased me.

“Aish!” I surrendered as I sat down next to her.

“Look at this Bommie,” I heard my mom said as she gave her a picture.

“Omo~~ cute! Look at these chubby cheeks! Omo~~ the eyes are so intense. Yeppuda!” Bommie is now blushing. Looking at her like that makes my heart flutter.

“I miss my old chubby Seung Hyun.” My mom told her as she gave more pictures.

I lie down on Bommie’s lap. I sighed. Bommie looked at me with her beautiful eyes.

“Yah! You should look at me instead of those pictures.” I pouted.

“Tsch. Jealous of your own self.” Bommie laughed.

“Aish! You should be focusing on me.” I pouted again.

“Omma stop showing her pictures!” I blurted out.

 

Both of them just ignored me. I saw how absorb Bommie was with my old pictures. She would praise it, criticize, and tell it’s so cute while blushing. I’m really glad that she didn’t freak out when she found out that I was fat before. The girls that I dated before were so affected of that fact. Tsch. Stupid girls.

 

 

Bom’s POV

“Omma. Look.” I pointed at the sleeping baby. I don’t know if his really sleeping or not.

“How can he sleep while pouting?” his mother asked.

“Maybe he’s just acting.” We both laughed with that thought.

“Omo it’s already 11!” his mom blurted out.

“Time flies when we are enjoying.” I said as I checked my watch.

“Of course. Who wouldn’t enjoy these pictures of him?” we both laughed.

“I should be going now.” I told his mom as I touched my baby’s face. I was caught up fixing his hair.

“It’s already late. You should spend the night here.” His mom offered.

“Thanks, but I think it’s not right.” I said.

“It’s not right if you’re sneaking in here. But you’re not.” She smiled at me.

“O-o-okay.” I smiled at her.

“Good night my dear.” She said to me as she kissed me on my cheek and left. I suddenly remembered my mom. My dad is still mad at me. I sighed with the thought.

 

“Hyunie. Wake—“I was startled when he suddenly opened his eyes. The look on his eyes was pretty naughty. He sat down while looking at me there’s something behind his smile, his devilish smile.

“Yah! W-w—ww-what’s with the smile!” I stuttered as he was staring at me from head to toe. I crossed my arms to my chest trying to hide my body from him.

“Tonight. Is such a beautiful night.” He said as he lifted me up wedding style. We ascend to the second floor of their house. His devilish smile is somehow taped on his face and I love the way he smiled at me like that.

“Stop it!” I squealed as he tried to kiss me. His kiss still makes my heart pound wildly.

“Wae yo?? Where in my room now.” Giving me smirk as he put me down on the front of the door.

I opened the door and went inside his room. I tried to run to his bed when he caught my hand. He pulled me closer to him and there we stand eye to eye. His devilish and naughty smiled disappeared. It was replaced by warm eyes and sweet smile. He hugged me and I hugged him back.

“I love you.” He whispered to my ears. Goosebumps covered my whole body as he spoke those 3 words. It’s the first time that I heard him said that to me. I almost thought that he never spoke those 3 words.

“I love you more” I answered. “I thought you’ll never say those words to me.” I added as I hugged him tight.

“I’m just waiting for the right moment.” He answered as he lowered his face to mine.

I closed my eyes as our lips touched. I hugged him closer and his kiss became deeper. I clung into him as he carried me to his bed. He lay me down gently and looked at me in the eyes.

I am ready. Ready for everything that will happen between us. I am ready to give my all to him tonight.

He cupped my face and a sweet smile curved in his lips. He kissed me on my forehead and whispered, “On our wedding night.”

 

Those words touched me. No one’s ever told me that. Not even my past nor first boyfriend. All they want from me was my body. But I never gave in and right now this hot gentleman just passed his chance on me.

I pulled his arm making him land on top of me. We both giggled as I felt something down on him. He blushed when he saw me looked down.

“Don’t worry, he respects you.” he smiled naughtily.

“I know.” I whispered on his ears as I blew it trying to seduce him.

 

He shivered as my breath touched his ears. I can feel his goosebumps from head to toe. He lied down next to me, I used his arm as my pillow. He hugged me on my waist and kissed me in my cheeks, nose, eyes, and lips. I kissed him back letting him play inside my mouth. His tongue wandered around my mouth leaving me breathless. He moaned softly when my tongue played inside his mouth. He pulled out of my kiss leaving me clueless.

“Wae yo??” I asked.

“Just like I said. I respect you Park Bom.” He answered.

“Let’s sleep.” He added as he nudged his head on my neck.

‘How can I sleep if this guy I loved is beside me? Doing nothing but seduce me by just sleeping.’ I thought to myself.

“Stop imagining me.” I heard him muttered under my neck.

I giggled as he gave me a tingling sensation when he spoke.

“Goodnight Hyunie.” I uttered. He didn’t answer, he’s snoring now under my neck. He’s really working his off these days.

 


 

Ooppss >.< nothing happened between them :3

Tabi being the gentleman himself ♥ is there still a guy like him? >..<

 

Skydragon on next chapter :3

 

*photo not mine